CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure I am wrong but I sometimes wonder if there was no 9:37 text and they have given MR enough rope to hang himself by . So LE say there is one and then see if Mark suddenly remembers Dylan texting .

:cow:

Interesting isn't it? MR suddenly mentions Dylan texting that night after this info is released.

If they are suspicious that it may not have actually come from Dylan I could see them releasing this info. If it didn't come from Dylan it could have only come from one other person. Maybe they wanted to see this persons reaction to the news?

I sure wish I could be a fly on the wall at the La Plata Sheriffs office.

It is only interesting if what he told police has changed. These are highly edited interviews.:twocents:

This is true. And we have no idea what all he told LE. Everything stated in this recent interview may have been told to LE originally.

Another possibility to consider... in the last thread it reminded us that LE had also taken ER's computer/phones, etc., so I'm wondering if ER or CR may have sent a text OR received a text from DR at that 9:37 time and we just haven't heard the specifics. JMO MOO

This is true. And we have no idea what all he told LE. Everything stated in this recent interview may have been told to LE originally.

What will be interesting to see is if we hear of LE subpoenaing the interview footage once the raw footage is uploaded.:twocents:

I have not heard them do that with any of the previous interviews and trust me, if the media got subpoenaed on a huge case like this we WOULD be hearing about it.:moo:

What will be interesting to see is if we hear of LE subpoenaing the interview footage once the raw footage is uploaded.:twocents:

I have not heard them do that with any of the previous interviews and trust me, if the media got subpoenaed on a huge case like this we WOULD be hearing about it.:moo:

This may be a stupid question. Could they just upload the video? Why would they need a subpoena?

Another possibility to consider... in the last thread it reminded us that LE had also taken ER's computer/phones, etc., so I'm wondering if ER or CR may have sent a text OR received a text from DR at that 9:37 time and we just haven't heard the specifics. JMO MOO

Thats an interesting thought. And what if this 9:37 message is something about getting a ride...would explain why dr didn't jump out of bed and start texting people...maybe he already had a plan...just an idea

I am sure I am wrong but I sometimes wonder if there was no 9:37 text and they have given MR enough rope to hang himself by . So LE say there is one and then see if Mark suddenly remembers Dylan texting .

:cow:

I think there is some kind of electronic communication be it I pod, game system,
Ir computer. But I do not think it has anything to do with his cell phone!

I have been trying to think of other options for Dylan dissapearing and have had this thought. (this is all just a made up, not saying any of it happened) What if MR told a co-worker, who may have had a grudge against MR for whatever reason or is a SO that hasn't been caught yet, all about Dylan visiting and Dyaln wanting to go to his friends house. Let's say said co-worker knew MR was going to have to go run errands, knew about how long it was going to take and was banking on Dylan being left at home. Then said co-worker waited until MR left and went to the house 30 minutes later and told Dylan that MR was going to run late and to grab his stuff and he would take him to his friends house for his dad since he was in the area. And poof, Dylan is gone. Now this would only work if said co-worker was in contact with dad via phone or text on Sunday night.

I don't really think this is a good possibility but it is something other then MR. :)

JMO, MOO, and all that JAZZ

The move they watch was it a rental or on the TV? Anone know?
download from Net Flix? Was there a game system in the house?

Could dylan have been mad at mom for moving and just not like dad very much and skipped out?
LE has said NO hes NOT a runaway!

So that leaves me to believe whatever is in that last communication of his rules out run away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels