CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he didnt maybe he sent him inside to get a movie?
they were not there very long!

Sure wish we knew if there is video footage of MR inside Walmart. If he was in the store with Dylan wouldn't they be walking together? Unless they were in a hurry for some reason and went to different departments to save time.
Also if MR waited in the car, I imagine LE would have video from the parking lot cameras.

@missreported @9NEWS They searched computers. They found his ipod texting account. I saw a game console in his room... hmm. .. I'll ask.

https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius

I believe she was referring to the game console in Dylan's room at ER's house when she did the interview. There were pic's of Dylan's room at MH & ER's new home.

JMO

I believe she was referring to the game console in Dylan's room at ER's house when she did the interview. There were pic's of Dylan's room at MH & ER's new home.

JMO

Exactly. I don't think DR & MR watched a movie "in his room" and then after the movie DR decides to sleep on the couch instead of his bed in his room.

Of course, he could have run up to his room at any time to use the "game console" to communicate (if that is possible since I don't know anything about that).

we don't know how long they were there.

We know what time the ccvid image was timestamped

Yes, but we can estimate the time when considering when the flight landed, time to drive to WalMart, and sighting at McDonald's. It doesn't leave much time that was actually spent in the store IMO, but then again, "time" is an ambiguous statement. JMO

the only with the opportunity and time to harm Dylan was Mark :cow:

Could Mark and taken him to a diff house and taken his phone?

I cant imagine a man hiding his son,hes done it before and before that what to say he wouldnt do it here?
Could he have been playing his game again and it backfired into this!
Now he dosent know how to get out of it!

If dylan stays missing hes free and clear.
I Think if he starts getting the heat he will spill the beans.

But if he has his son placed somewhere who in heavens name would help him?

A different house with a familiar person who might feel disrespected at some point and an accident occurs?

https://caselookup.nmcourts.gov/cas...rvice=direct&session=T&sp=SD-202-CR-200605075

(link may not work- might have to search yourselves for Boyd, Byron, dob 1973)

Spending Monday morning with another academic exercise but need some help from someone with lexis/nexis access....I do not find him a probable suspect but a few posters have mentioned Byron Boyd, the RSO from Aztec NM who killed himself just before Christmas. I can't quite shake the nagging doubt so I started looking at the criminal stuff and found a note of interest. On the NM case lookup, there is a referencre to what I think is a criminal record/case from La Plata County. Direct quote is: SENTENCE SHALL RUN CONCURRENT TO CR-05-414 DISTRICT COURT LA PLATA COUNTY COLORADO. Unfortunately, Colorado criminal records are only searchable via Lexis. Anyone out there who can tell us what this refers to?

Boyd had a long criminal record...fraud, possession of stolen auto, child abuse, missed child support, felony with a firearm, sexual assault (I believe on a minor victim), and finally probation violation that ended with a missing ankle monitor, standoff with cops and suicide. I still don't think he's involved here but I jumped a bit when I saw the reference to La Plata Cty. Help me out, here legal eagles and let's clear Boyd off the table.

Yes, but we can estimate the time when considering when the flight landed, time to drive to WalMart, and sighting at McDonald's. It doesn't leave much time that was actually spent in the store IMO, but then again, "time" is an ambiguous statement. JMO

They could have easily been to Walmart by 6:15 based on the time the plane landed and the fact that Dylan had no checked baggage. The time AT Walmart could have been the time they left. That would be almost an hour spent in Walmart.

They could have easily been to Walmart by 6:15 based on the time the plane landed and the fact that Dylan had no checked baggage. The time AT Walmart could have been the time they left. That would be almost an hour spent in Walmart.

Maybe its different for a small town, but when you consider traffic, parking, walking into the store, grabbing a few items and waiting in line during Thanksgiving rush, it really doesn't leave much shopping time...but then again, I'm not a guy and my shopping is probably a bit more thorough. As I said, "time" is an ambiguous statement. JMO

La Plata County Search and Rescue members searched for Dylan Monday night in areas off County Road 500. Search and Rescue was pulled out before dark Tuesday

http://durangoherald.com/article/20.../SEARCH/Police-search-for-teen-near-Vallecito

Someone asked in previous thread about dogs being used in the beginning.
Per article, dogs used Monday evening and Tuesday also.

Hmmmmm.....MONDAY evening and no available scent items. Very interesting. As my momma used to say, "the devil is in the details". JMO

La Plata County Search and Rescue members searched for Dylan Monday night in areas off County Road 500. Search and Rescue was pulled out before dark Tuesday

http://durangoherald.com/article/20.../SEARCH/Police-search-for-teen-near-Vallecito

Someone asked in previous thread about dogs being used in the beginning.
Per article, dogs used Monday evening and Tuesday also.

Am I blind? I read it twice but don't see the mention of dogs. Does it say what kind of dogs?

Maybe its different for a small town, but when you consider traffic, parking, walking into the store, grabbing a few items and waiting in line during Thanksgiving rush, it really doesn't leave much shopping time...but then again, I'm not a guy and my shopping is probably a bit more thorough. As I said, "time" is an ambiguous statement. JMO

I blast through Walmart. I can have a long list and easily be in and out in an hour.

Am I blind? I read it twice but don't see the mention of dogs. Does it say what kind of dogs?

Members of La Plata County Search and Rescue searched for Dylan on Monday night and all day Tuesday using ground search teams and dogs

http://durangoherald.com/article/20.../Missing-teen-may-have-been-upset-about-order

sorry, to me SAR, in first article also implied the dogs.

but the dogs are mentioned in this article.

I don't know what kind of dogs and I don't know how they were tracking without a scent item....

I blast through Walmart. I can have a long list and easily be in and out in an hour.

Even if all the "shopping God's" were smiling down on them they didn't have a full hour, but I can see someone just running in to pick up a few items in the time they would have had. JMO

Yes, but MR may have already told LE this and LE just didn't "share" with us, until Melissa Blasius told us.

That is very possible. I always keep in mind that not every detail of what happened is going to come out in the very beginning. Some things are always going to be left out, and then get added in little by little as the person remembers them. That's why LE sometimes does two, three or more interviews with people who are closely connected to the missing person.
It does not mean the person is changing their story, it only means they just remembered something that they didn't think of before, or it was a subject that just didn't come up. I don't think anyone can be expected to remember every tiny detail, or every second of any given time. It's impossible, unless you've got a photographic memory.

Is the interviewee able to pick and choose what is edited out and shown to the public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500