CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if they are getting hits does it mean its Dylan as how many missing people are there in Bayfield ??

Beyond sad that this could happen today and poor Elaine and family . My heart goes out to them and AzGradma and her family !

A team of cadaver dogs working to locate a missing Colorado teen Dylan Redwine has picked up a scent near Vallecito Lake, one of the focal points in the three-month search.

"We had a couple of hits in that area," said Wendy Kessenger of K9 Forensics. "What we did is we moved it closer to east side of lake where the five branch rivers flow into each on that side and we had many alerts going off there."

The group will share their findings with the La Plata County Sheriff's Department, which will then decide what to do next.
BBM
http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/dog-team-finds-scent-in-search-for-boy

According to Melissa Blasius interview, MR puts himself at the lake. I wonder where specifically T lives and where MR was specifically "driving around the lake looking for them" in comparison to where the dogs just hit. Anyone know?

Mark Redwine:
Well, when I got home and he wasn’t here I didn’t think much of it at the time, because it’s not unlike him to go wandering off. He’ll walk down to the river across the street or you know he might go up into the campground where he can be next to the river up there. I didn’t think a whole lot of it.

And, I had laid down and took a nap, which is something I try to do as much as I can when I’m not working because we always work, you know, 14-hour days. It feels good to be home.

And, it was probably 2:30 by the time I realized that Dylan still is not home and so I’m thinkin’ well, if he ain’t gonna’ return my text messages and I ain’t hearing my phone ringing ‘cos he ain’t calling me, I
need to go find that boy.

So, I stopped by his friend Tristan’s house, down across from the marina up here at the lake, and nobody answered the door. So, I’m thinking, well, I didn’t see his fishing pole, you know, and I thought maybe he had wandered off and went fishing so maybe he was with Tristan at the lake. So, I’m driving by the lake looking for him and Tristan and didn’t see anything…

So it could still be awhile before anything is done ??

Just there have been more hits at the lake and it will be passed along .

The poor family and the fact they are still no closer to closure :(

I'm about to go look at a map but it sounds as if rivers going off of this point, that if he were there, he could be anywhere now. This is NOT what I wanted to hear :(

Can someone do a map with the location of the cadaver hit vs. Mark's house?

I'm sorry I feel stupid but what does this mean " "What we did is we moved it closer to east side of lake where the five branch rivers flow into each on that side and we had many alerts going off there."

Oops never mind,, I see it now.

I haven't followed Dylan's thread from the beginning. I did a quick read on the details over the last couple of days. It bothers me that texting stopped at 9:30 the night before. Makes me think something happened at Dad's. It also bothered me about the missing fishing pole. Makes me think Dylan will be found near the water... the lake is my theory.

The campground mentioned upthread is halway down the east side of the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther