CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this was very premeditated. I really do. I think there's a crime scene out there (in the campground).

See I'm totally opposite. IF MR did it, I think it was a sudden act of rage or an accident. There are way too many holes for premeditation, IMO.

for a long time I thought DR was there in the morning but deceased. I now think DR was killed in the campground and disposed of in the lake, so I doubt he was on the couch in any state of being. Unless DR was wrapped in something and was on the couch while MR was doing whatever he did to prepare to dispose of him.

we don't know if cadaver dogs went inside MR's house, do we?

i do NOT think DR was alive Sunday night at MR's house. When MR said DR was "out like a light" I really thought that meant he was there - dead. But now I'm not sure if DR was ever on the couch. did MR keep him overnight Sunday night in remorse/denial or hoping he'd "wake up" or for some sort of goodbye ritual and then dumped him in the lake prior to 6:30AM monday? or is he more of an Austin Siggs and needed time to do whatever he did before disposal?
I think MR is more diabolical than we think. I think the depravity could go very very deep and this was more than a fit of rage, or crime of passion.

I believe that the dogs would have alerted to the couch.

I would guess that the LE, CBI and FBI have a pretty good bit of info. They are just keeping it close.. I wished I knew why! WS minds want to know.

I'm sure that LE has more info than we do, it's just when they release things that doesn't make sense that I shake my head. Saying nothing is understandable, saying things that don't make sense is not.

I apologize, so behind here. And this may have already been said. Another possibility is that calling ER as evening approached was planned. His goal could have been to get her and Cory to come when it was late. He was not far off in thinking they would come, since ER and CR were en-route in less than hour. What may not have been considered was that ER would "over react" (his words I believe in one of the links) and call the police. At which point "All **** broke loose" (his words as well.)
Makes me wonder if Mark only contacted the Bayfield Marshall because he knew that Elaine was going to call the Durango Sheriff or had already called them. I can't believe I'm that behind on that thought......:doh:

I don't believe much of anything he said. But the only way to poke holes in the story is to look at it AS IF it were true.

And if you are saying he was lying, then what does that mean? WHO LIES about the facts surrounding their missing child?

Well, Dr. P did say either he is guilty or there is something very wrong with him.

But even if his whole story about Monday is a lie and he does not want to admit that he left Dylan there sleeping and left the front door wide open- his child is still missing. And he does not seem like that is nearly as important as trying to score points off ER.

Does anyone recall if dogs were ever taken into Lacey's house? Wondering if someone is killed inside but removed at once, if a scent would be picked up.

Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't realize it was the same house that had the fire.

I don't think it was this same house. I think that is another property that was given to him by ER in the divorce.

My thought was LE was thinking a homeless person might have fallen in during the milder months and drowned, not that homeless people are that prevalent in the winter, but that is just a guess. It gets darned cold up there at night in late fall and winter.

I thought Denise said on FMDR the area was a known hangout for the homeless. MOO

About the homeless people in Vallecito are they just concentrated around the campgrounds on the east side of the lake or are they all over up there? And where do they go for the winter?

Does anyone recall if dogs were ever taken into Lacey's house? Wondering if someone is killed inside but removed at once, if a scent would be picked up.

I don't remember any dogs at Laci's but do remember them at Baby Lisa's.

for a long time I thought DR was there in the morning but deceased. I now think DR was killed in the campground and disposed of in the lake, so I doubt he was on the couch in any state of being. Unless DR was wrapped in something and was on the couch while MR was doing whatever he did to prepare to dispose of him.

we don't know if cadaver dogs went inside MR's house, do we?

i do NOT think DR was alive Sunday night at MR's house. When MR said DR was "out like a light" I really thought that meant he was there - dead. But now I'm not sure if DR was ever on the couch. did MR keep him overnight Sunday night in remorse/denial or hoping he'd "wake up" or for some sort of goodbye ritual and then dumped him in the lake prior to 6:30AM monday? or is he more of an Austin Siggs and needed time to do whatever he did before disposal?
I think MR is more diabolical than we think. I think the depravity could go very very deep and this was more than a fit of rage, or crime of passion.

BBM

I have looked at every picture that was in the media of the thorough search of MR's house and there are no dogs in any of the pictures. I have to believe that if there were dogs there that day, the media would have been snapping pictures like crazy. In every other case I've seen where there is a search involving HRD dogs, I have seen media pictures of the dogs at the search location.

But I do not think if Dylan was there and a tragic altercation took place, and a deceased or very injured Dylan was subsequently removed from the house, that he was there for any length of time.

Which leads me to my next possibility. If Dylan had been knocked out from a blow to the head but was not actually deceased until he perhaps was placed in water, I would imagine if found that the cause of death would be drowning?

MOO

One of the reasons I basically have not suspected MR is because I grew up on a large farm. We had many farmhands who acted much the same as MR and talked exactly the same way. They did not use proper tenses. It's a whole different world than what we normally work in.

IMHO

He could have had help

Birds of a certain feather can always find another bird of that feather

:twocents:

I'm re watching episode one of dr phil again. Interesting to note that I guess I just missed the other day .. MR says ( in the pre filmed portion , not on stage) ''ER has been alienating Dylan from me for the last 6 or 8 months'' * paraphrase by me*. So that's about how long since she moved or began to move or planned to move to Co. Springs, right? So he viewed her move as alienating him, probably her ONLY reason to do it in his mind. He doesn't mention she moved for a job or the new fiance or what not. He probably viewed it just as a jab at him. mooooooooooo

I just had a thought. Mark originally said he wanted to be at the payroll office by 7:30. Then he said he tried to wake Dylan up for 45 minutes to an hour. If he arrived later than 7:30 at the payroll office, that could mean that he made the statement about not being able to get Dylan up to account for his being late at the payroll office. I wonder if he arrived at 7:30 or if he arrived late.

Well, Dr. P did say either he is guilty or there is something very wrong with him.

But even if his whole story about Monday is a lie and he does not want to admit that he left Dylan there sleeping and left the front door wide open- his child is still missing. And he does not seem like that is nearly as important as trying to score points off ER.

I agree with you totally. And if he is guilty there is something very wrong with him.

I have not ceased considering the (small) possibility that Dylan was kidnapped by a predator, but until MR can get out of his own way, or LE says he is more or less in the clear, he is too big of an obstacle for me to see around.

If LE thinks there's likely someone in the lake, I wouldn't expect them to say so until they definitively know. For multiple reasons many stated in the last thread, but also in consideration of families of the missing. It'd be irresponsible of them to publically say, "Yes, we think Dyan's in the lake" until they've had time to assemble a team and begin a thorough search. It'd likewise terrorize some if they said, "We believe someone's in the lake, but not Dylan." And both don't make sense until they know if there's a human body in there to begin with.

Moo

ETA: Seems in other cases, LE may announce or just confirm they are searching during dives, but not why. And even if there's a body recovered, they often wait for the ME to confirm identity.

For example:

Last week, divers and fire crews in sonar-equipped boats spent several days searching the pond, which is more than 20-feet deep in some places.
After two dive-team searches last week, officials told the family they were 90 percent sure Edwards' body wasn't in the pond. The mother urged them to keep searching until they were "100 percent" certain.
Divers searching the pond Monday were wading in a shallow bottom area when a diver found the body in an area thick with 4-foot-deep reeds and partially covered by ice
Police wouldn't speculate on whether the body might be the missing man, John Luke Edwards. They said the Jefferson County Coroner's Office will identify the victim.
link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member