CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm catching up and bring this over from the previous thread. I don't exactly know how to do that.

Originally Posted by azgrandma
In the entire time that I was there, NO ONE ever asked ER to take a LDT. No one ever implied that ER should take one, no one ever implied that she should not. It was NOT even known (it was hoped but not known) if DP would ask MR to take one.

Posted by Bayou:
That's helpful, thank you. Interesting then too, that MR didn't know. I find it very plausible that MR, after being asked and accused with the main question that he says he doesn't know the answer to, being stressed out enough to drink alcohol. This information reinforces my belief that the DP show was for ratings and not for Dylan.

If no one, including MR knew the poly was going to be offered, that rather reduces the theory that he prepared ahead of time and planned to disqualify the test with his answer of not feeling well.
BBM - With all due respect, I never said if MR knew or did not know. A question was directed to me and what I knew. I have no idea if MR knew that a poly would be offered or not, I did not sit in on the conversations with him and DP staff. I don't know what the extent of conversations with MR were.

It took me a couple of tries from my tablet, but I fixed your quotes AZ.

I've been searching and none of the articles I found said they issued a search warrant at her moms house.

And if we want to use Jessica's case as an example then we must also note the house was searched that same day. Hours, after she was reported missing. Unlike Dylan's case where it was 10 full days later. MOO

You are right. There was an immediate search on October 5. And then, days later on October 9, they conducted the more invasive search, the one I believe had a search warrant attached. A search warrant is required when high tech methods are used. (that includes luminol)

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-source.com/terms/search-warrant.html

I'm catching up and bring this over from the previous thread. I don't exactly know how to do that.

BBM - With all due respect, I never said if MR knew or did not know. A question was directed to me and what I knew. I have no idea if MR knew that a poly would be offered or not, I did not sit in on the conversations with him and DP staff. I don't know what the extent of conversations with MR were.

I suspect MR knew very well that an LDT would be offered since it was the hot topic of the forums and FBs since Dr. Phil was first mentioned. We do know that he declined the LDT that same day before drinking the Jim Beam that night. The following day he declined due to know feeling well enough, got cleaned up and two hours later, declined again. I think that he was aware that the Jim Beam could be used to excuse him from the test based on the pre interview at the time of his LE administered poly. All MOO

I suspect MR knew very well that an LDT would be offered since it was the hot topic of the forums and FBs since Dr. Phil was first mentioned. We do know that he declined the LDT that same day before drinking the Jim Beam that night. The following day he declined due to know feeling well enough, got cleaned up and two hours later, declined again. I think that he was aware that the Jim Beam could be used to excuse him from the test based on the pre interview at the time of his LE administered poly. All MOO

I know it's just your opinion, but what evidence is there that MR reads this forum or any other?

someone had asked in the last thread to post this picture....

dc_mens_metalcore_t-shirt_51200549_blk_1_c.jpg

https://www.dcshoes.com.au/media/catalog/product/d/c/dc_mens_metalcore_t-shirt_51200549_blk_1_c.jpg

I don't know how to make it a bigger picture...sorry

It does look close to the shirt Dylan was wearing at Walmart and the airport. Someone had mentioned that it may have been a hand-me-down from Cory and I think that could be a possibility.....could have been washed many, many times....

This could all be cleared up if AZgrandma knows what he was wearing when he got on the plane.... :blushing:

My son no longer has his old DC shirt...

It took me a couple of tries from my tablet, but I fixed your quotes AZ.

Thank you, I can't figure out how to do it once the thread is closed. I appreciate your help! :great:

I did not say you knew. I took your words, accepted them and came to an inference. I know a question was asked of you and if I forgot to thank you for answering, I do apologize. It was valuable information.

Thanks, raine. Glad you are feeling better.

I thought Mark was offered a LDT on the first day of the show....then they set one up for the next morning.....then offered 2 LDT on second day

So could he have drank that night possibly knowing it would exclude him from taking the test the next day?

Thanks, raine. Glad you are feeling better.

I thought Mark was offered a LDT on the first day of the show....then they set one up for the next morning.....then offered 2 LDT on second day

So could he have drank that night possibly knowing it would exclude him from taking the test the next day?

He was never planning on taking that test. If he DID take it, he wanted to have a built in excuse for the results he knew would be forthcoming. (imo)

He was never planning on taking that test. If he DID take it, he wanted to have a built in excuse for the results he knew would be forthcoming. (imo)

I totally agree....he wasn't taking one for Dr. Phil or LE (if they have requested 2nd test)

I know it's just your opinion, but what evidence is there that MR reads this forum or any other?

Here's the evidence that MR reads something on the computer in regards to Dylan. Although the article does not specify WHAT online information, he was reading online.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/Demonstrators-call-out-Mark-Redwine--

Redwine also said that all the online speculation wasn’t helping the situation.

“There are too many people sitting at the computer trying to play Nancy Drew and Nancy Grace,” he said. “It’s not bringing us closer to finding Dylan.”

Here's the evidence that MR reads something on the computer in regards to Dylan. Although the article does not specify WHAT online information, he was reading online.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/Demonstrators-call-out-Mark-Redwine--

“There are too many people sitting at the computer trying to play Nancy Drew and Nancy Grace,” he said. “It’s not bringing us closer to finding Dylan.”

True! That was at the time of the protest at his home. I wonder if friends didn't clue him in that it was planned. I do think the man has friends who are online. I hope that all of Dylan's family is somewhat shielded from the ugliness that exists in some forums.

That doesn't necessarily prove that he reads online, IMO. It could be that a friend has informed him of what people are posting online. There was a point in time was a family member posting something about me online, I didn't see it, but I was aware of it because another family member called to tell me about it.

I always find it a bit unnerving when the people involved in these cases start complaining about what is happening on the Internet. Makes me think they are spending too much time reading it. Plus, I don't like the whole ~blaming game. Like Dylan can't be found because people on the Internet are speculating about the case. Your child is missing...Stop googling yourself.

even if he doesn't read a lot of social media

I'd wager he has friends, family, or other contacts that fill him in

but, that's just my :twocents:

That doesn't necessarily prove that he reads online, IMO. It could be that a friend has informed him of what people are posting online. There was a point in time was a family member posting something about me online, I didn't see it, but I was aware of it because another family member called to tell me about it.

Of course, MR doesn't do much on his own does he?IMO

True! That was at the time of the protest at his home. I wonder if friends didn't clue him in that it was planned. I do think the man has friends who are online. I hope that all of Dylan's family is somewhat shielded from the ugliness that exists in some forums.

If I were to see someone planning a protest at one of my friend's houses, I do believe I would have to call them and tell them about it. That's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox