CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im keeping with FACTS that we know since we cant talk about anything else.
Not what Might be possible or If LE lied to him.

I think a failed poly is a huge concern!

A question from the previous thread. Some have speculated MR may have passed his first poly and LE allegedly mislead MR into believing he failed or that it was inconclusive as an investigative tool. If this was true, why would LE need MR to take a second poly if he 'actually' passed the first poly. In my opinion, logic tells me they wouldn't need a second test if he 'actually' passed the first poly given by LE.

Wait a minute. I've been hitting and missing on many post in this thread, did LE ask MR to take another poly??? I must have missed it, I didn't see anything linked that they did. That's what I get for skipping posts.

That note states all electronic communications stopped at 8:30pm on Sunday.

Thank you for providing a better link...sorry, I should have posted the direct link to the note.

Bayou - If you search the word 'begged' on the note, it should take you right to the paragraph.

Thank you both so much! I finally found it. It's interesting as I don't think LE begs, but I am so glad I could finally read it for myself.

Im keeping with FACTS that we know since we cant talk about anything else.
Not what Might be possible or If LE lied to him.

I think a failed poly is a huge concern!

I think that if Mark did fail the polygraph it's something to consider but it wouldn't be a big concern to me.

In my opinion, guilty people can pass polygraphs and innocent people can fail them. Actual evidence that points to guilt carries much more weight than a failed polygraph to me. MOO.

I believe the dogs are correct. No way 5 different dogs are wrong. The more i think about it the more i think LE is just waiting for the lake to thaw.

FWIW.. I looked up drownings at one point and there really wasn't that many. And if I remember correctly they were all accounted for.

See, that's what I thought too. That's why I have wondered why LE pretty much said "yeh, the dogs hit but it's a dead elk or something." To me, they just didn't seem to take it seriously. And it was more than one dog that hit on it, so to me, that was confirmation that something was there. I just thought LE's reaction was cavalier at the time.

For all we know, MR may have taken at 2nd polygraph at LE's request. They haven't said and don't think they are going to do so, at least not yet.

I keep looking for it but can't seem to find it. I do want to see it and would appreciate help in finding it. It's a large page although only three "notes". I don't know where else to look. TIA

"Updated timeline" (I think it's the last note) "View full note" and then scroll down about...15 (short) paragraphs. I didn't count, but looking at it, I'd guess it's right around there. It's right after a relatively long paragraph talking about La Plata Search and Rescue spending a day searching for Dylan.

Oh ok thank you, I just followed the link.

Would LE have been stating that everyone was cooperating if LE had begged MR to take another test and he refused?

I think I'll hold out for a statement from LE or MR himself on the status of MR and the poly. I believe MR when he says he was told failed, then inconclusive. I don't believe LE would have discussed this directly with ER, although something might have been accidentally discussed in hearing range of someone who passed that information on. So I'm filing any discussion by ER of MRs poly status as rumor until I get a more direct confirmation.

In the meantime, I realize it must be extremely frustrating to ER to not know what MR knows. I hope this case comes to closure soon, and I hope Dylan comes home.

I think that if Mark did fail the polygraph it's something to consider but it wouldn't be a big concern to me.

In my opinion, guilty people can pass polygraphs and innocent people can fail them. Actual evidence that points to guilt carries much more weight than a failed polygraph to me. MOO.

But why wouldnt it concern you?
Esp when he wont take another one.

why wouldnt he?
It would rule him out as it stand now hes not ruled out!

If we go back to when ER first mentioned the fail/inconclusive poly & request for a 2nd one it was way back to when Dylan first went missing on one of the NG shows. If he hasn't taken a 2nd one since then and he sure didn't mention taking one on the DP show, it appears to me he has no intention of taking one.

Oh ok thank you, I just followed the link.

Would LE have been stating that everyone was cooperating if LE had begged MR to take another test and he refused?

I think I'll hold out for a statement from LE or MR himself on the status of MR and the poly. I believe MR when he says he was told failed, then inconclusive. I don't believe LE would have discussed this directly with ER, although something might have been accidentally discussed in hearing range of someone who passed that information on. So I'm filing any discussion by ER of MRs poly status as rumor until I get a more direct confirmation.

In the meantime, I realize it must be extremely frustrating to ER to not know what MR knows. I hope this case comes to closure soon, and I hope Dylan comes home.

Im thinking that info on the poly came from Marks SONS who were probably with him at the time.

They know!
They want him to take another one and I do not blame them at all.

For all we know, MR may have taken at 2nd polygraph at LE's request. They haven't said and don't think they are going to do so, at least not yet.
True, but I do believe that if Mark had taken a 2nd polygraph and passed, he would have said so. It would be great for him to have that cleared up, especially if he wants suspicion off of him. By the same token, maybe he wants all this attention because, if nothing else, it helps keep Dylan's name out there. I like to look at a lot of different angles.

Thank you for providing a better link...sorry, I should have posted the direct link to the note.

Bayou - If you search the word 'begged' on the note, it should take you right to the paragraph.

no problem, *Lash*.

heck if you (in general) scroll down the FB page it is the 2nd or 3rd post (from about 15 or so hours ago).....LOL

I don't have FB so I found it by luck!!

True, but I do believe that if Mark had taken a 2nd polygraph and passed, he would have said so. It would be great for him to have that cleared up, especially if he wants suspicion off of him. By the same token, maybe he wants all this attention because, if nothing else, it helps keep Dylan's name out there. I like to look at a lot of different angles.

Hey maybe he took a second and failed that too.

That's such a powerful statement and one that makes me go :what:

That reminds me of the kid that will do "negative" things to get any type of attention.

It would be interesting to know if any other parents of missing children have acted this way to keep their child's name "out there".

I have always thought that MR is a "ME, ME, ME" type personality.

Interesting.....

But why wouldnt it concern you?
Esp when he wont take another one.

why wouldnt he?
It would rule him out as it stand now hes not ruled out!

Mark's polygraphs don't give me any great concern because I don't think that they are reliable enough.

I don't know if LE has even asked him to take another test and like Bayou Mistress said maybe Mark has taken a second polygraph for LE that we don't know about.

In my opinion if Mark did pass a polygraph it would not rule him out. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX