CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading over the state application, this organization is being set up not just for Dylan, but to continue on and help other families of missing children. It is run by a board, and to be effective, you need a board that can work together. Not to say that they all have to have a group think attitude, but they need to be focused on a common goal, and be able to make decisions for the benefit of the organization and those they will help. It looks to me like they have a good handle on that, and I don't think having Mark as a part of it would help them to be effective, considering the situation.

From reading that application, I am impressed with how they are setting this up and their goals. It looks to me like they have done their homework and thought this all out.

JMO as always.

Reading over the state application, this organization is being set up not just for Dylan, but to continue on and help other families of missing children. It is run by a board, and to be effective, you need a board that can work together. Not to say that they all have to have a group think attitude, but they need to be focused on a common goal, and be able to make decisions for the benefit of the organization and those they will help. It looks to me like they have a good handle on that, and I don't think having Mark as a part of it would help them to be effective, considering the situation.

From reading that application, I am impressed with how they are setting this up and their goals. It looks to me like they have done their homework and thought this all out.

JMO as always.

I agree. And I don't think anyone was suggesting that MR would be able to be a functional part of that at all. I think that it came up when one person asked a theoretical question about the "other" parent/child support/other support for a missing child (any child, not just DR).

Hi everyone any news on the searches and when they will start. I tried my hand at doing maps and I failed miserably. Lol.. Still going to work at, I would like to get a map going of all confirmed search areas.

Hi everyone any news on the searches and when they will start. I tried my hand at doing maps and I failed miserably. Lol.. Still going to work at, I would like to get a map going of all confirmed search areas.

Nice try, but I doubt the subject will change for long! I'm beginning to think that LE and the family are having some kind of contest to see who can keep a secret better, and they're all doing a great job. I have a feeling we won't know much about when or where until things have already started or maybe even finished. MOO

We can start a list:

MR's house at 2343 CR 500 (search warrant)
ER's house - was visited and items taken, but I did not hear that this was under a warrant
The house at 61 Windmill - was that searched? Maybe I'm only thinking of a FB rumor I read
All around the perimeter of the lake
Several miles up Middle Mountain Road

Edits or additions?

We can start a list:

ER's house - was visited and items taken, but I did not hear that this was under a warrant
The house at 61 Windmill - was that searched? Maybe I'm only thinking of a FB rumor I read

Edits or additions?

Didn't the latest report we got say they had been searching (snow shoeing?) around cabins in the Castle Rock area? I hope I didn't dream it - my dreams are usually so boring that I can't tell them from my real life. :blushing:

Didn't the latest report we got say they had been searching (snow shoeing?) around cabins in the Castle Rock area? I hope I didn't dream it - my dreams are usually so boring that I can't tell them from my real life. :blushing:

You mean the Kevin Torres report? I thought he said Bayfield.

Also for the list:
Somewhere unnamed in East Colorado

The reason for MR going to his office Monday morning was brought up in the previous thread. This is all he says about it in the MB interview:

And, you know, I get up to go run my errands ‘cos I had a payroll issue that needed to be dealt with first thing Monday morning because that’s when payroll goes in, and so it was important for me to get down there as early as possible. Well, I wanted to leave at 6:30 so I would be there at 7:30 when they open the doors.

It could be elsewhere in the media that his reason was to turn in travel expenses, but I haven't read that anywhere. I think it was simply discussed as a possible reason.

The payroll thing is just about one thing I believe that MR has said, without requiring proof. I worked in payroll for years and getting info in on a holiday week was critical if you wanted your paycheck on time. We used to make a huge deal of making sure outside (sales, etc.) workers got their butts in early on the Monday, at the latest, especially Thanksgiving week.

Now the lawyer thing being so urgent is a little more of a head-scratcher to me.

The reason for MR going to his office Monday morning was brought up in the previous thread. This is all he says about it in the MB interview:

And, you know, I get up to go run my errands ‘cos I had a payroll issue that needed to be dealt with first thing Monday morning because that’s when payroll goes in, and so it was important for me to get down there as early as possible. Well, I wanted to leave at 6:30 so I would be there at 7:30 when they open the doors.

It could be elsewhere in the media that his reason was to turn in travel expenses, but I haven't read that anywhere. I think it was simply discussed as a possible reason.

Oh that's bizarre. I could swear he said receipts. Sorry about that, all. Thanks for looking it up, deoneta.

vallecitolake.gif

Thank you Raine. I am still not clear if searches were done on the creek that drains on the northeast side of the reservoir. The county road that goes up to the Middle Mountain, Runlett Peak area.

You mean the Kevin Torres report? I thought he said Bayfield.

Also for the list:
Somewhere unnamed in East Colorado

Do you happen to have a link to his report? I've been looking for it and can't find it. (If you don't have it readily available, don't worry about it. I'll keep looking.) TIA

Oh thank you Margarita! Yes - that county road that winds up Vallecito Creek!

We can start a list:

Edits or additions?

Florida Road- site of the big public search around Dec 8th.

Raine,

Re: when the expert divers are coming in, this is all I have been able to find so far. It is unbelievably cold and icy right now (in the Denver area) after the storm, but it is expected to be Spring weather soon!

I had offered to possibly dive before I knew the experts were coming in, but realize now this is truly a job for the experts and I am way not qualified at this altitude. Sounds like the experts will be able to do a good job.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=617672204926053&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1
"As soon as we are able to put boats on the lake they will be here."

The payroll thing is just about one thing I believe that MR has said, without requiring proof. I worked in payroll for years and getting info in on a holiday week was critical if you wanted your paycheck on time. We used to make a huge deal of making sure outside (sales, etc.) workers got their butts in early on the Monday, at the latest, especially Thanksgiving week.

Now the lawyer thing being so urgent is a little more of a head-scratcher to me.

I could see the lawyer appointment being something he may have to make while in town. Since he is OTR truck driver, this might be the only week for a while he would have available to meet? The custody issue was still going on, right? Did they have any court dates set for any time in the future?

I love this picture (from fb). My heart breaks for Elaine, as all of our hearts do.

531120_610441148982492_1398219093_n.jpg

Generally, LE does not like to publicize exactly where searches have taken place, as far as I know. It may only be possible to piece together a map from various sources who have talked about searches. I believe LE has probably undertaken searches that the media is unaware of. In such a large yet rural area, there is not enough media to catch every move LE makes, as there would be in a metro area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname