CO - Dylan Redwine missing from Vallecito ***SEARCH DISCUSSION ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Hubbard ‏@JeremyHubbard now MORE: LaPlata County Sheriff: "We're pursuing this as a criminal investigation, and not an accident." #DylanRedwine

Anybody got a link or is the conference over??

Salem

Dana Coffield ‏@denpostdana 19s

Sheriff Bender: Remains were found 10 miles drive from #DylanRedwine father's house.

is a criminal investigation

this is an area along Middle Mountain Rd.
many access points; not difficult to get into that area

janet oravetz ‏@janet15ou 2m 9 news
La plata sheriffs office: family members of dylan redwine have been cooperative. #9news

Let's move it over guys: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9607637#post9607637"]Dylan has been found - Discuss here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Post links and whatever you have :(

I am heartbroken. So, so sad!

Salem

So because of how long it took to find him and by the sounds of it not all of Dylan was found then finding out cause of death i assume is next to impossible???

May you dance among the stars gorgeous, young boy...
I am so saddened that your young life had to be taken this way...
Peace and prayers to your family, friends and all those who loved and hoped for you...including all of us here at WS who were hoping and praying so hard for your safe return.....

I have no words, only tears. RIP sweet boy and continue to watch over your loving mother.

How very sad for the family.

Then I think of Desiree and Kaine, and Skylar's dad, and so many other family members. I *think* it's probably better to know. No matter how bad. Once you know the truth, you at least know something.

Dylan, you were taken much too soon. We will all remember you.

How very sad for the family.

Then I think of Desiree and Kaine, and Skylar's dad, and so many other family members. I *think* it's probably better to know. No matter how bad. Once you know the truth, you at least know something.

Dylan, you were taken much too soon. We will all remember you.

100% agree. There can be nothing worse than not knowing IMO

Sometimes our prayers are not answered as we would like but they are answered. RIP Dylan :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500