CO - Dylan Redwine missing from Vallecito ***SEARCH DISCUSSION ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rose: Oh, I am so very sad. My deepest sympathy to all of you who have loved Dylan his whole life. Many of us came to love your son, your brother, your friend as our own. Dylan has truly touched my heart and although I don't in anyway pretend to know how you are hurting, I grieve along with you. I pray for you all. I pray that you may somehow be able to heal. I know words mean very little at a time like this from strangers but maybe someday it will bring you comfort to know how much Dylan has touched so many lives who will not forget him. Peace be with you all and may justice come swiftly.:rose:

Dlyan, may you now be able to Rest in Peace Sweet Boy...

My heart aches upon hearing this news. RIP, sweet Dylan.

I hope enough evidence was recovered to allow a determination of what happened to him.

There are no words. :anguish:

so did he fall or something and possibly break his neck or could this be a suicide?

I have a question for those who followed all the searches closely. Was all of Middle Mountain road searched at one time or another ? Did they begin at the southern part and search all the way up to the PLACE where Dylan was eventually found :( Or did they ignore the southern parts of the road and go straight to this more northern area to search ?

I have a question for those who followed all the searches closely. Was all of Middle Mountain road searched at one time or another ? Did they begin at the southern part and search all the way up to the PLACE where Dylan was eventually found :( Or did they ignore the southern parts of the road and go straight to this more northern area to search ?

If I remember correctly LE have said they got so far with the search in December and due to weather had to then pack it up for the winter . So I assume they had searched some of middle mountain road or that area before and re-started it up since the snow melted .

I have to wonder if LE found any searches on MR computer in the area where Dylan was found? I hope they recovered a lot of info from his computer.

MR doesn't strike me as a very computer oriented person. IOW, he doesn't strike me as a person whose first instinct is to do google searches for information or be on social media, etc. So I am not sure how helpful his computer is in that way.

I would be very surprised to learn that MR's computer had any signs of him having researched the area in which Dylan was found. JMO.

I wonder if there are any satellite images from back in November/December that could be checked. There is a lot of tree coverage, but if there was any way to compare the area where the remains were found then and now, maybe something could be gleaned?

My apologies as I don't know how to bring a quote from previous thread.
And an extra apology for repeating something that might already have been discussed.
It's 3 a.m. Sunday and I'm just now catching up with Dylan's thread for all of Saturday.

Question was asked:

Originally Posted by deca [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9610740#post9610740"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Did LE say they were going to continue searching the area for any further remains, or are they done?

Response from [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=82070"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
I think they are done IMO . Just from the way LE said the area had not been cordoned off and they had found all they was going to of Dylan seemed like that was now done.
This is my interpretation of what was said!!

I'm sure there are some here that remember the case of Mitrice Richardson.
When her remains were finally found after a year, LE stated they found all they could find.
Mitrice's mother and friends went back up to that Malibu ravine and actually found more
bones on their own.

Remember the grid/search for Little Precious Caylee's bones? Widespread for sure!
I don't feel right about LE being through with the search for Dylan's remains.
Just no. Too soon. Too quick.

Also, about divers. Anyone remember 'Spider'?
He was the diver who had a dive team that was brought out from California to Fl. to search for Caylee.
I remember watching those dives from beginning to end via live stream and I was amazed and in awe of their efforts.

I wonder if someone's vehicle got a little tracking device put on it during it's search in CS and then movements tracked.
It may have clued in LE as to where to search .

I wonder if there are any satellite images from back in November/December that could be checked. There is a lot of tree coverage, but if there was any way to compare the area where the remains were found then and now, maybe something could be gleaned?

My husband and I have had discussions about this. Google Earth is constantly updated. You can see the wreath on my front door change from season to season. I do believe there are satellites that have captured images of crimes while being committed. I just don't believe we little people would be considered worthy of spending the time or money to review what is captured by satellite.

My husband and I have had discussions about this. Google Earth is constantly updated. You can see the wreath on my front door change from season to season. I do believe there are satellites that have captured images of crimes while being committed. I just don't believe we little people would be considered worthy of spending the time or money to review what is captured by satellite.

Hey Lash, your point is valid. Do you live in a city ? Because I live in a fairly rural area and my home's google image is updated more like every several months, possibly even yearly. In a busy area with more changes, they probably update more and in a really isolated area like the mountain top roads with no homes on them, who knows how often the updates are ! Just thinking out loud.

OR I am not using the same map program you are talking about . I'm a super techno idiot so that latter could be the case .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500