CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Gur declared in her first report that JH was schizophrenic and insane, and that came after just 13 hours with him. #theatershooting

Brauchler notes that report was written months after time with JH, and that she didn't always take notes while JH spoke. #theatershooting

Why does that deputy have to guard the podium?

I think it is to protect the witness due to the proximity of the defendant. In the many court cases I have seen, there are always a couple of guards near the defendant at all times.

Anyone else losing audio or is it just me in the think of t-storms?

Brauchler notes that Gur was aware of JH notebook, but wrote her report before she actually was able to review it. #theatershooting

My audio is fine Chelly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 52s53 seconds ago
Gur said she would have said so if she later determined that her first report was inaccurate. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
In #theatershooting cross Gur says she knew notebook existed but hadn't reviewed it before calling Holmes schizophrenic/insane in 1st report

No interviews with family members even though she says it is important to do so in the books she wrote.

zippity do da!:happydance:

OHHHHHHHHH Mr. B---looking good!!!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 42s43 seconds ago
Gur on JH family and how he hid information from them: "They were as surprised as all of us by what happened." #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Gur says she didn't interview JH family before her first report, but she concedes "it is important" to do such interviews. #theatershooting

another ouchie for the doc!!

z

lol.....

#TheaterShooting Judge intervenes, insists Gur respond yes/no. She then confirms she didn't talk w/ parents before declaring Holmes insane
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
"I can't have you speaking over each other," the judge again scolds Gur. "Right now he's asking you a yes or no question." #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s58 seconds ago
Brauchler notes that defense team told Gur about JH family member comments, but she wasn't given written reports. #theatershooting

Does not look good for Dr. Gur....not at all!!!!! :gaah:

Nice dressing down by Mr. B of Dr. G. Worth waiting for.
I believe the score is 6 out 6 for first hour of cross. (King objections overruled by Judge S)

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 57s58 seconds ago
Brauchler notes that Gur did not seek to interview JH family before writing her report. #theatershooting

Gur still feisty despite #theatershooting judge order. Says while she didn't interview parents, she had transcripts from other interviews

Thank you for the tweets Zoey

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436310292.840665.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh my Goodness" said GB, when she went on another spill. Then the good judge stepped up.

well need to get some things done!! Great last hour---!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea