CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman

Gallup is speaking about his night inside the Aurora theater. He was wounded in the theater shooting

Gallup describes for jurors where he and girlfriend sat during the #theatershooting

jh3336.jpg

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol

Heard loud hissing noise coming form emergency exit. Didn’t see where it landed. Sounded like fireworks

I just had to read back some...was worried things had fallen apart in here! So glad to see that it hasn't...

Big hugs to y'all!!!

He got on his knees and shielded his girlfriend as gunshots rang out. She had leaned over into adjacent seat.

"I was able to see the shooter with the shotgun. ... firing off multiple rounds into seats."

He saw the gunman shoot people. When folks were getting up to run away, they were being shot."

He saw a woman being shot in the back as she got up to try to run away. "It was just a stampede in there. ... People were in a panic."

He heard a rapid rate of fire. He taps out rate of fire on the table in the courtroom. Described as semi-automatic.

While kneeling over gf, he felt a burning sensation on the side of his head. "I'm hit! I'm hit!" he told his companions.

When gunfire paused, he told his friends they had to get out. They ran. He wrapped shirt around his head wound.

"I'll never forget that green laser flying around there." Gunman had a laser sight on his Glock handgun.

Gallup had shrapnel lodged in his left temple. Did not go to hospital until a week later

Remembers seeing sparks/muzzle flashes. Very rapid. Saw figure of the shooter. He got on knees and shielded GF.

Shotgun has “BOOM” AR-15 sound in middle of Glock and shotgun.

Went from handgun and moved to shotgun firing off rounds into seats. Saw people getting targeted and shot.

Defense objecting to “targeting” commments.

Shotgun pointed in many directions but mostly where canister landed.

Saw shooter point rifle in direction towards upward seats. He saw shooter specifically shoot people.

Woman stood up lower in stadium seats and got shot in back.

Fleeing people were shot. Mid-way through it was a stampede. Lots of commotion.

Rate of fire was rapid but not fully automatic.

shielding his GF. Saw muzzle flashes were getting brighter and felt burning sensation on R of head. Told friends Im hit.

Waiting on shooting to stop, when it did, said “Let’s get the *advertiser censored** up” Went to exit to lobby.

Saw green laser flying around auditorium. The entire laser beam was all over due to the smoke illuminating it.

Mass hysteria in lobby. Defense objects - sustains

https://twitter.com/larryryckman
https://twitter.com/thegoldpatrol

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
This witness saw a green laser going through the the theater #theatershooting #theatertrial

Ohhhh I wish we could have learned about this green laser..BUT defence truncated that ...gerr!!

I think these tweets would have gone to this green laser thing~~
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 16m16 minutes ago
Witness saw the shooter shooting directly at people #theatershooting #theatertrial
en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 15m15 minutes ago
When people stood up to run they were being shot. One woman was shot in back #theatershooting #theatertrial

He didn't get medical attention until a week later..as his bleeding was dealt with and he felt ok...Then went for medical attention..appears he had some shrapnel wounds that eventually required medical assistance..Boy..he was lucky..however he and his friends were in the most upper seats..:scared:

Jury: Did you see shooter move from R front corner during shooting?

A: I witnessed him by emergency exit

Judge dismissed #theatershooting jurors for the day. He's reminding them that they can't talk to others about the case.

Testimony over for the day. Will resume tomorrow at 10:40 EST. Judge says trial will go until Aug-Sept.

I believe he thinks it is his E=mc^2..... He had binary code with pictures of people being killed...0 1 dead people. I think it's code for "I will become infinitely valuable by killing these people. It will increase my worth" He aspired to accumulate infinity.... Still haven't read the notebook but I'd love to speculate more!!!
That is what I thought too! If you read this first part of the notebook, he's making an equation to justify 'his' answer to 'what is life/death' & his writing explains that. It's really not jibberish, he put it in a way that makes sense to him. That's how I see it anyway. Now, it doesn't make sense to justify your value by death of others & say he's always wanted to kill people but, it's not delusional, it's psychopathic. IMO

That is what I thought too! If you read this first part of the notebook, he's making an equation to justify 'his' answer to 'what is life/death' & his writing explains that. It's really not jibberish, he put it in a way that makes sense to him. That's how I see it anyway. Now, it doesn't make sense to justify your value by death of others & say he's always wanted to kill people but, it's not delusional, it's psychopathic. IMO

I see exactly the same thing!

There is no question in my mind he is a psychopath!! The most evil kind that not only perform terrible acts, but then make up stories to explain them.

It seemed like he wanted his name known. He wanted credit for this. So it must be KILLING him inside that his lawyers are making him please insanity.

And you know...I am OK with that! LOL!

I don't think he is going to get away with this whole insanity thing.

OH...and something else I noticed. Remember the sticky note where he made his infinity in a cirlce thing...and the other side wrote "Who, What, Where, When and How" that he put on the notebook??

Well, the WHY WHY WHY for pages and pages is the answer to why he left that out!!!

I see exactly the same thing!

There is no question in my mind he is a psychopath!! The most evil kind that not only perform terrible acts, but then make up stories to explain them.

It seemed like he wanted his name known. He wanted credit for this. So it must be KILLING him inside that his lawyers are making him please insanity.

And you know...I am OK with that! LOL!

I don't think he is going to get away with this whole insanity thing.

OH...and something else I noticed. Remember the sticky note where he made his infinity in a cirlce thing...and the other side wrote "Who, What, Where, When and How" that he put on the notebook??

Well, the WHY WHY WHY for pages and pages is the answer to why he left that out!!!

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/02/12/differences-between-a-psychopath-vs-sociopath/

Wow I'm just fully going through JH's notebook and looking at his sketches of the different movie theater #'s he was deciding to begin the shootings at. It appears he wanted to start in a theater and work his way into another theater in a sort of full circle back to his car. Or he was at least entertaining every possible scenario.

ajRgARX.png

Also noticed in the notes he made mention that he was a tad worried that someone could remove the clip that he would use to keep the door propped open. (one of the reasons I thought he bought multiple tickets, in case he got locked out)

88va8aH.png

Wow I'm just fully going through JH's notebook and looking at his sketches of the different movie theater #'s he was deciding to begin the shootings at. It appears he wanted to start in a theater and work his way into another theater in a sort of full circle back to his car. Or he was at least entertaining every possible scenario.

ajRgARX.png

Also noticed in the notes he made mention that he was a tad worried that someone could remove the clip that he would use to keep the door propped open. (one of the reasons I thought he bought multiple tickets, in case he got locked out)

88va8aH.png

It's very difficult reading the scribbling in the notebook. Does someone have a link to a more clear scan. TIA

He wrote the word Why? on eight pages, the word got bigger with each page. That is totally creepy. It made me think of "The Shinning" movie when Jack Nicholson was going mad and typed pages of a manuscript repeating "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

It's very difficult reading the scribbling in the notebook. Does someone have a link to a more clear scan. TIA

That's about as clear as I've seen. He's got pretty sloppy handwriting on top of a poor scan job. I can make out about 95% of what he's written though.

Like in this photo..

88va8aH.png

He writes on the right side..

Pros
- Least inconspicuous(?), can feign need for smoke
- Can lock dbl doors, inflicting mass casualties in 10
- May re-enter and kill more or bail

Cons
- Most prone for door being locked or clamp removed

That's about as clear as I've seen. He's got pretty sloppy handwriting on top of a poor scan job. I can make out about 95% of what he's written though.

Like in this photo..

88va8aH.png

He writes on the right side..

Pros
- Least inconspicuous(?), can feign need for smoke
- Can lock dbl doors, inflicting mass casualties in 10
- May re-enter and kill more or bail

Cons
- Most prone for door being locked or clamp removed

Can you interpret that very last page that ends with The Dark knight Rises?

After he list the Drs he's seen and takes the RX Anti-depressant Is he writing that he was fearful and that fear suppressed the killings? He then took the fast acting antidepressants that made him manic although he says "not good mania" which unlocked his fear of people and therefore brought out his hatred of mankind that he no longer suppressed because the fear of people was gone. It almost makes it sound like he is saying it was the fault of the anti-depressant that it gave him courage to go forth with the mass killings.

Are others here reading and getting that as well? I'm talking about the last few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven