CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGCu4t2UEAAemcb.jpg

Ohhh WOw..This image tell's you just what he believed....O-infinity-1 World will remember me forever!! Kind of tells you something about his mindset!

Killers Lie ‏@KillersLie 5m5 minutes ago
It's a phrase!
Window (bomb/fire/victim)=killings
O infinity 1 = "World will forever remember me"
#theatertrial

It's not so different than past serial killers/mass killer's mindsets..The desire to be the "Best of the Best" in what you're planning to do!! SMH :gaah:

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman

Next #theatershooting witness: Young Mook Lee, who worked at CU with Dr. Freed.

Lee says JH was shy, but he understood projects well. "He knew."

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol

Lee says JH was normal, but shy. Came to lab daily. They worked together. Lee taught him how to make cells

Lee told him let’s work together and they did for 3 mo. JH understood project very well.

Theres nothing wrong with online dating but flip this should be a cautionary tale for anyone meeting people online. You just dunno who you could meet. Imagine if someone arranged a date with this guy. Creepy creepy.
I was firmly on board with the insanity defense but I'm very much shaken by the evidence. That notebook looked contrived to me. But anyone who'd do this, I don't know what to think. I'm saving my opinion to the end of all the evidence.
Thanks all you tweet and trial updaters I really appreciate it as I can't watch it.

I cannot believe defence required the Judge to explain the word "Normal" to this jury...First..Normal to laypeople isn't a medical nor psychological diagnosis....then of course to this witness..his first language is NOT English..

I can't wait for the experts to take the stand..especially Dr. Fenton..as she will have to explain WHY she didn't COMMIT this guy for an evaluation since he did admit to some pretty aberrant thoughts???

Wonder what the def problem is that they can't object in front of court!!? They are 'approaching' too much. Must've learned that from the defense in arias trial.

Thank you. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. Especially Glaucoma. I think I am at risk of that because I have Type 2 Diabetes. (((((hugs))))

I might get my husband to read it first and tell me if I will be ok to read it.

The journal has things that are more horrible than what we've been hearing day after day? I find that hard to believe....

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol

Video of JH final presentation about to be played.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGCu4t2UEAAemcb.jpg

Ohhh WOw..This image tell's you just what he believed....O-infinity-1 World will remember me forever!! Kind of tells you something about his mindset!

Killers Lie ‏@KillersLie 5m5 minutes ago
It's a phrase!
Window (bomb/fire/victim)=killings
O infinity 1 = "World will forever remember me"
#theatertrial

It's not so different than past serial killers/mass killer's mindsets..The desire to be the "Best of the Best" in what you're planning to do!! SMH :gaah:

Thanks, How do you interpret that? Looks complicated stuff.

Wonder what the def problem is that they can't object in front of court!!? They are 'approaching' too much. Must've learned that from the defense in arias trial.

This phenomena goes back a long way..It's termed "Speaking Objections" which prior would expose the jury to possible inaccurate information and/or present things to them that would cause questions they wouldn't normally think about unless prompted to..SO Objections became naming some rule of law..otherwise..SIDEBAR required to argue to Judge....

The journal has things that are more horrible than what we've been hearing day after day? I find that hard to believe....

Its not horrible stuff that i'm worried about. Its the mental health stuff. I have had issues in the past and don't want to read anything that might upset/worry me. I hope that makes sense :)

Judge reminds those in courtroom that some emotional responses are inevitable, but he warns against statements or emotional outbursts

Seems the judge is referring to the brief crying outburst earlier.

Just saw this image on Denver 7 News. I added the labels.

Showing where JH is in Jail and the underground tunnel leading to the court.

JH3336.png

Seems the judge is referring to the brief crying outburst earlier.

yes, & I think that is what the def approached with to complain about. I saw 2 def ladies looked back to the galley, when that happened. We only heard a cry, but maybe they were saying something too, cussing?

Its not horrible stuff that i'm worried about. Its the mental health stuff. I have had issues in the past and don't want to read anything that might upset/worry me. I hope that makes sense :)

Oh....perhaps this the wrong trial trial for you to avoid worry and upset. Especially when the mental health evidence starts. Take care.

Oh....perhaps this the wrong trial trial for you to avoid worry and upset. Especially when the mental health evidence starts. Take care.

Thank you. I will be switching the live feed off it I start to feel anxious :)

Judge reminds those in courtroom that some emotional responses are inevitable, but he warns against statements or emotional outbursts

I don't think I would make a good spectator in this particular trial. I am afraid that I would have an emotional outburst and give JH a few choice words that happen to have 4 letters in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv