CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone dated him from this?

Well, IF he did, the Prosecution would know ( tho jury will never find out how many winked) and IF he did..they could very well put her on the stand.

Just as aside..winks, flirts, hugs..all depends on which matchup site you chose..LOL

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol

Jury question was confusing. Asked if changing profile pic would change submit date or only text would change submit date?

I keep trying to simplify it as best I can find. Found this one link below that has it very plain where I can understand it. I know where I am leaning, but am willing to wait to see the whole trial.

"The findings of the mental evaluation will become evidence in Homes' trial, but they are not the final word on whether he was legally insane at the time of the shootings. The jurors will determine that."

"Colorado law defines insanity as the inability to distinguish right from wrong caused by a diseased or defective mind."

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-accepts...1YTVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman

Latshaw: There are separate submission dates for photos and text. Photos can only be deleted, not modified.

On July 11, JH submitted a new photo and new text to http://match.com profile

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol

“Will you visit me in prison” to end of profile - some WORDS were changed on July 11, 2012.

Stefan Moton -- counts 49 and 107

GSW to the shoulder, resulting in spinal damage and paralysis from the waist down. He remembers being hit, immediately incapacitated, and then waking up in the hospital. He’s now a quadriplegic.

Next #theatershooting witness: Stefan Moton, a survivor

This witness is in a wheelchair.

Stefan said "heyyy" to the judge when he was going to swear him in. He says "yeahhh" a lot. He seems young and a nice boy.

stefan moton -- counts 49 and 107

gsw to the shoulder, resulting in spinal damage and paralysis from the waist down. He remembers being hit, immediately incapacitated, and then waking up in the hospital. He’s now a quadriplegic.

oh my!!!!!!!!

Just jumping in from painting.... so this "come visit me in jail" appears to have been done in 2012 from what the defense just brought out.

Did I get this right?

When they showed photos of Stefan on the screen I think I heard someone crying :(

Stefan Moton -- counts 49 and 107

GSW to the shoulder, resulting in spinal damage and paralysis from the waist down. He remembers being hit, immediately incapacitated, and then waking up in the hospital. He’s now a quadriplegic.

So very sad. These victims are very classy to keep their cool on the stand. JH ruined this young mans life and so many others.

Next #theatershooting witness: Stefan Moton, a survivor

This witness is in a wheelchair.

Oh My..He's a "Quadraplegic" means he has no use of both arms and legs nor trunk...Not like Superman..who was Quad from neck down which affected his ability to breath..so required Respiratory help.....

Horrific damages physically to SOOO Many!! Then the deaths and Mental issues to these survivors....Yikes!!

When they showed photos of Stefan on the screen I think I heard someone crying :(

Yeah I heard that too. Seems like a real nice kid. Also Stefan seemed to be glancing over at JH on the way in and out of there.

Moton was paralyzed in Aurora #theatershooting. He doesn't recall much from the shooting, other than getting down

He remembers waking up 2 or 3 days later in Aurora South Hospital. Doctors told him he was paralyzed from chest down

The #theatershooting left him a quadriplegic. He later was treated at Craig Hospital.

He was shot in collarbone, it hit the spine. Bullet remains

Moton says "you're welcome" when judge thanks him for testimony.

Moton leaves the courtroom, rolling past defense table and #theatershooting defendant.

jh3336.jpgjh3337.pngjh3338.jpg

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members