CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase*

Status
Not open for further replies.
band director, had to refresh live stream again. Did he say what instrument jh played? Just curious. I can't even guess, drums?
This was not high school yet, right?

He played trumpet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even twitter-verse isn't impressed with these mitigation witnesses....LOL

band director, had to refresh live stream again. Did he say what instrument jh played? Just curious. I can't even guess, drums?
This was not high school yet, right?

I don't think he said. Drums makes sense. Lol

I wonder if that letter of recommendation is a template the teacher uses for all his students. It doesn't seem to fit what the cross country teacher was saying about the shooter.

who wrote a letter of recommendation? for what?

He played trumpet.

So what..LOL..I played the clarinet?? does that some how elevate me into something that could excuse mass murder with malice and disregard for human life ( ultimate sentence)??? I think NOT!!

Having said that..I really don't agree with DP at all..WE up hear in Igloo Country LOL haven't had DP for over 50 years...BUT unlike what Jimmy faces alternatively LWOP means that..UP hear...means LIFE but always get parole applications after 25 years...GERR!! Most don't get out..But it puts victims and family thru more torment!!!

So what..LOL..I played the clarinet?? does that some how elevate me into something that could excuse mass murder with malice and disregard for human life??? I think NOT!!

I played clarinet too!! I wasn't very good lol!!

I wonder if that letter of recommendation is a template the teacher uses for all his students. It doesn't seem to fit what the cross country teacher was saying about the shooter.

Maybe it's a template, or maybe he actually meant it at the time - the cross country coach didn't really seem to remember him at all. I can see JH arguing a point with a teacher, and writing a good paper - that sounded more plausible than what the coach said, IMO

His parents probably forced him into these activities hoping to bring some normalcy to his life since his social skills were lacking.

"He was a good boy. A good boy at the time"

Mr Posteraro - band director.

Really?? Now he wasn't "a good boy" three years ago, was he?? Pfft...

@larryryckman: Scruggs doesn't remember much about JH, other than that he was a good, quiet, positive student. #theatershooting

@larryryckman: Scruggs said JH wasn't rude or disrespectful. #theatershooting

@larryryckman: "James is worthy of praise. ... James is a lot of fun," Scruggs reads from internship recommendation he wrote. #theatershooting

@larryryckman: Edson emphasizing that last time Scruggs saw defendant was several years ago. Vague recollections. Scruggs steps down. #theatershooting

@larryryckman: Next #theatershooting witness: James Posteraro, a band teacher in San Diego.

@larryryckman: "He was a good boy at the time," the band teacher says. #theatershooting

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

At least if he gets DP which we know he won't really be put to death but at least being on death row he will get much less privileges than LWOP inmates.

@larryryckman: Posteraro is discussing grades for trumpet-playing defendant: some form of an A, outstanding citizenship and effort marks. #theatershooting

@larryryckman: Band teacher hasn't seen defendant since 8th grade. Jury has a question for Posteraro. #theatershooting

@larryryckman: Jury asks: Did he interact with you other than hello or goodbye. A: Yes.

@larryryckman: Jury: Did he have any unusual mannerisms? No.
Did you meet parents? Yes.

@larryryckman: Next #theatershooting witness: William Reese, university student in Long Beach, Calif. and an Uber driver. Went to middle, high school w/JH
@larryryckman: They went to movies together and paint-balling, Reese says. #theatershooting

When this witness said CSU, I thought for just a moment they were going to have someone talk Colorado State ...then when he said California, i thought ...okay, maybe he went to college with him...but no, back to middle school, ugh!

Wasn't Jimmy aged 7 years old using cardboard on moving to San Diago ....when he realized he couldn't hurt himself ( suicide not part of the equations according to Murderer)..yet went on in school and these teacher's go on and on about his prowess academically...Non-cofrontational...courteous continually!!

LOL at this guy on stand..None of us were social...Anybody check out his history????? I thought being antisocial was an excuse ????

Anyone here believe defence is overcoming aggravating factors yet???

@larryryckman: Reese might have seen JH during first or second year in college, while home on break.

@larryryckman: No further questions for Reese. Next #theatershooting witness: Kevin Wright. Seems defense will get through its 7 additional witnesses.

@larryryckman: Wright was a camp counselor in Southern California with the defendant. #theatershooting

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads