CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Jimmy aged 7 years old using cardboard on moving to San Diago ....when he realized he couldn't hurt himself ( suicide not part of the equations according to Murderer)..yet went on in school and these teacher's go on and on about his prowess academically...Non-cofrontational...courteous continually!!

LOL at this guy on stand..None of us were social...Anybody check out his history????? I thought being antisocial was an excuse ????

Anyone here believe defence is overcoming aggravating factors yet???

Nope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't being part of a group of friends that JH socialized and had lunch with by definition count as being social? I know they want to humanize him, but I really don't get the point of most of these witnesses.
Thank goodness they didn't get the jury to stay late for this riveting testimony, JMO!

I wonder if the defence realise how weak their witnesses sound.

Notice how the defence are asking when the witness last saw the shooter so the prosecution have nothing to ask!

@larryryckman: Wright and JH worked with kids ages 7-12 at Camp Max Straus in Southern California.

@larryryckman: For those keeping count, Wright is the 10th witness today and witness number 267 in the Aurora #theatershooting trial

Ohhh whoopdidoo.. Jimmy swam with other kids!! LOL This somehow overcome's the Aggravators???

Ohhh whoopdidoo.. Jimmy swam with other kids!! LOL This somehow overcome's the Aggravators???

I'm really struggling to see how this will overcome the aggravators. These witnesses are weak in my opinion. It's like the best ones refused to come so this is what they were left with.

Wow, I can only imagine how thrilled the jury is to be looking at photos of a camp cabin, to prepare for the viewing of a camp promo video made long after JH was there. I guess they think this will be the moment that totally sways their decision?
Did I hear one of the jurors said they needed a break? This must be much more important than a juror's basic comfort - ridiculous, IMO

My computer froze..had to reboot..Guess its the same..wash-rinse -repeat...But he was such a good little boy and a nondescript teen....

All defence is doing is to try and humanize their client..Good grief..Most killers start out nondescript..evolve due to their inner thoughts and sense of entitlements...For this mass murdered ( convicted as such with depraved mind) means he eventually realized his smartness and goals he set out couldn't be achieved..Therefore resorted to revenge/killing of humans to somehow rise him above to become FAMOUS!!

I tend to believe his intention was to become famous thru his research in the neuro-field....when failed at that..he threw in the towel..His initial need to justify his notoriety was to pull of something like gaining worth by killing as many humans as he possibly could..including setting up a diversion ( his apartment incendiary devices) !!

What about his mission once he realized he couldn't do it "normally"..thats when he set up his insanity defence..sought out Psych help..tolerated it for a few months..no cure (LOL) justified his mission..which he actually was planning even during his psych visits..SMH..

Sorry for rambling..his childhood presentation by def. is for one purpose ..HUMAN-IZE something their client detests per everything he has spewed!!!

I guess the def. attys. didn't have the gutz to ask if the witness would/could have imagined the Jimmy they knew doing what he did that night in 2012...

Did the parents of these children even give their permission for this video to be shown to the whole world?!

Funny how the shooter could cope with being around so many people at that camp yet the defence want us to believe he was developing his mental health issues at this time.

@larryryckman: Wright is stepping down. The #theatershooting jurors are being dismissed for the night.
@larryryckman: Jurors will come back at 8:40 a.m. Friday as the mitigation phase continues. #theatershooting

@larryryckman: DA: There's not much to rebut at this point, but will wait and see whether defense presents more expert witnesses. #theatershooting

@larryryckman: Judge warns attorneys that he doesn't want to keep jurors waiting again. Judge says 1 day for instructions should be OK. #theatershooting

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

Funny how the shooter could cope with being around so many people at that camp yet the defence want us to believe he was developing his mental health issues at this time.

Yes, as was said the notebook & Gur stated by 10 yrs. he wanted to kill people. So was camp high school? He was thinking of killing the campers then, maybe?

I will try to be here right away tomorrow..BUT, I sure hope Defence has more than showing how wonderful and SMART this kid was BACK IN THE DAY...

IMO has nothing to do with how he evolved as a mass murderer!! Entitled..Nororiety seeking idiot...I'm betting Defence will bring up psych evaluator's thoughts???

This portion always makes me crazy!! Sorry to say!! Jimmy has NO mitigating factors IMO!!

Yes, as was said the notebook & Gur stated by 10 yrs. he wanted to kill people. So was camp high school? He was thinking of killing the campers then, maybe?

That's an awful thought. I bet that's crossed the parents minds too :(

Judge Samour willing to let as many victims address the court as wish to in the final sentencing hearing. He's such a good bloke!

Thanks everyone for tweets and comments! So glad I didn't play clarinet- hopefully means I won't have gallbladder issues! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member