CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
“My power objects are wrapped in or sit on a colorful woven fabric called a mesa cloth with regular, geometric patterns. Usually, there is a column looking like a zigzag of lightning running down the length of the middle of the cloth. This column mediates between the two sides of the mesa and represents the inherent duality of life: the bottom represents hucha, or the "heavy" energies (...); the upper part represents sami, or "light" energies. (...) they represent a complementarity between the "Underworld" and the "Upperworld" or from a western psychological standpoint, between the shadow and the ideal, or the subconscious and conscious, which are in a dynamic dance in the psyche. The column in the middle represents the balancing of these two polarities as they are expressed in physical action here in the middle world."

I definitely think this murderer has done this before....and is pretty cocky. Taunting the police every step of the way.
Anyone agree?

Continue the discussion here:

The Latest:

Police release pictures of a cross that may be related to Jessica's case as well as the case in May. Read more and see pictures of the cross here:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ica-ridgeways-killer-need-help-identifying-it
http://www.kctv5.com/story/19867106...votal-piece-in-jessica-ridgeway-investigation
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/19/wooden-cross-could-provide-break-in-ridgeway-case/

Important reminder: This is a busy thread with many people posting and reading. Please respect your fellow posters and post responsibly
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Holy Cow! :what: Sorry, I have been gone all day so this is the first I've heard of this-WOW, that is HUGE! So they are definitely saying the Ketner Lake attempted abduction is related now? Because the way they are phrasing it makes me think the cross was actually found at THAT crime scene, and they found DNA on it that was a match to Jessica's killer!

Is that the only picture they have released of the cross? Any indication of how large it is? I think it would help to see it to scale, especially if it was worn as jewelery...

Etsy would be a place to check too.

Yes...one of the posters here linked a very similar cross on Etsy. Someone speculated that LE would be knocking on the sellers door. Probably not...but I guess you never know.

Noting the "zig zag pattern" on the cross, if the perp put it on there with a carving object such as a key or a knife, by deduction, could the perp's first or last name start with an S? Maybe confirmation name is an S?

Ok, is it just my eyes or does anyone see other smaller less deep carvings on both sides of the cross? Thinking codes or something myself but that may be too deep for this perp

Holy Cow! :what: Sorry, I have been gone all day so this is the first I've heard of this-WOW, that is HUGE! So they are definitely saying the Ketner Lake attempted abduction is related now? Because the way they are phrasing it makes me think the cross was actually found at THAT crime scene, and they found DNA on it that was a match to Jessica's killer!

Is that the only picture they have released of the cross? Any indication of how large it is? I think it would help to see it to scale, especially if it was worn as jewelery...

It's 1.5 inches long and 1 inch wide. http://www.kctv5.com/story/19867106...votal-piece-in-jessica-ridgeway-investigation

Mmmm.....I am thinking of the mark on Harry Potter's forehead. Wasn't it like the one on this cross?

Ok, is it just my eyes or does anyone see other smaller less deep carvings on both sides of the cross? Thinking codes or something myself but that may be too deep for this perp

yes I see them too.

nervous habit?

OK so the news said something about the cross but not much about where it was found, and then they said the CROSS might also be linked to the lake attempted abduction. So I don't get how the cross could be linked to both? Unless the woman who gave the description says she saw it on the guy, but that was never reported?

I am blown away by this cross. I wonder too if it was really in the backpack

ETA: I think perhaps the reporter saying that the cross was linked was a mistake and she just went with it

You are not giving out any secret information. I don't see why not.

Exif on the photos reveal:

Date Time Original 2012-10-11T11:51:49-06:00

Although it doesn't show the true color IMO better photo's are located at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220480/Jessica-Ridgeway-murder-Is-wooden-cross-key-finding-Jessicas-killer-Police-release-pictures-sinister-pendant-believe-belonged-man-murdered-Colorado-10-year-old.html
article-2220480-1596A518000005DC-452_306x458.jpg

article-2220480-1596A508000005DC-803_306x458.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members