CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is currently a nationwide manhunt for this man. He lived with his two brothers in an apartment. There was more than one individual at the attempted bar abduction incident. I don't know if his brothers have disappeared too. If you look at the description of #1 and this man's picture it is strikingly similar. Everything, the mustache, goatee, height, nationality. Of course this could all be coincidence but this seems very odd to me. Can anyone link this man to any other descriptions in recent abduction attempts?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure this guy is in Mexico right about now.

Ok, based on all the research I have done, I think the man responsible for this may be German Medina. I will provide the evidence that leads me to believe this.

1.) October 26, 2011 http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/news/crime/8430269-418/aurora-school-on-alert-after-attempted-abduction.html
The suspect, whose approximate age is unknown, is described as Hispanic, around 5-foot-10 with a thin build, medium complexion, mustache and goatee.

2.)May 28, 2012 http://www.boulderweekly.com/article-9999-westminster-police-ketner-lake-attempted-abductions-may-be-linked-to-jessica-ridgeway.html
Used rag with chemicals
Light skinned male
• 18 – 30’s (or someone who’s appearance with a ball cap may look that age)
• Brown hair
• Medium build
• 5’06” to 5’08” (Height can vary above or below these approximations)

3.) Sep. 14 2012 at 5:54 AM http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2012/09/german_medina_murder_bertha_garcia.php

This man is being charged with the murder of his girlfriend and has since been missing. Her body has been found. I'm not sure the exact date but it was early September. In this link above, look at this man's picture and how closely it matches #1. Also, the Ketner lake incident was described as possible hispanic male. 1900 block of Paris Street. Quote from neighbor..
"He always carried a long knife on him," the neighbor told the station. "He always kind of gave me a weird vibe. When I found out what happened, it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up."
She also recalled an incident from a few months back, in which Medina reportedly walked past her only to return and invade her personal space -- something he repeated three times, until she called her fiance outside.

4.) Oct. 16, 2012 http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/womans-attempted-kidnapping-outside-bar-investigated-in-aurora
The attempted bar abduction on video. The driver, described as a white, possibly Hispanic, clean-cut male, 22 to 30 years of age. The second man is described as white, possibly Hispanic, 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 9 inches tall, 22 to 30 years of age, clean shaven, with short hair.

5.) Oct. 22 http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/aurora-police-search-for-missing-girl
12 year old girl was inside house. Grandmother was outside. She came inside and the girl was missing. (5 minutes away from German medina's deceased girlfriends house) I don't know medina's former address and am still looking in to this.

There is currently a nationwide manhunt for this man. He lived with his two brothers in an apartment. There was more than one individual at the attempted bar abduction incident. I don't know if his brothers have disappeared too. If you look at the description of #1 and this man's picture it is strikingly similar. Everything, the mustache, goatee, height, nationality. Of course this could all be coincidence but this seems very odd to me. Can anyone link this man to any other descriptions in recent abduction attempts?

He looks very much like the candyman

DH and I stopped yesterday at Jessica's Memorial at the park on our way to DIA. What a powerful and amazing show of love and support for Jessica's family. There was even a carved pumpkin with a carving of Jesus holding Jessica. It was amazing! I signed the banner with a short message from all of Jessica's websleuths friends.

Praying for Justice for Jessica everyday!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

There seems to be similarities in some of these cases. There were two guys at the attempted abduction at the bar and the girls who were followed by the van said they believed there were two men in the van.

In the attempted abduction at the bar, a rag was put over the lady's face, just like in another abduction attempt of an adult female.

The age range and ethnic discriptions always sound similar...young adult males who look white or Hispanic.

It sounds like a two man team. And even if there's just one man noticed at some scenes, it doesn't necessarily mean a second person isn't lurking in the distance as a scout or get away car driver.

If LE knows that the perp didn't remove any items from the backpack, then I think we can be assured that Jessica's coat and boots weren't found in the backpack. I think it must've been a thick coat, too. I remember Jessica's mother saying that she put on her coats (plural). There was a discussion on an earlier thread about whether it was a double coat.

She was wearing her black puffy coat.

But isn't that scanner info full of tips and leads that don't pan out. As someone said when you first get to an accident you take 4 peoples accounts, that is checked but in actuality they wittle it down and only 1 of the versions are the facts.

Yes those are the piece LE has to work through. I should have been more clear. The words LE speaks when they are updating the public.

Aurora Girl Found Safe

Posted: 10/22/2012
Last Updated: 6 minutes ago

By: Thomas Hendrick
AURORA, Colo. - A 12-year-old girl reported missing in Aurora Sunday night has been found safe, police said.

The girl was visiting her grandmother in the 1600 block of N. Alton Street, when the was reported missing around 10:30 p.m.

"The grandmother reported that she last saw her granddaughter watching television in the family room, but when she went back in to check on her, she was no longer in there," said Sgt. Cassidee Carlson of the Aurora Police Department.

Around 2 a.m. the girl returned home on her own and appears to be okay, Carlson said.

Police have not said where the girl went during that time.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/girl-missing-in-aurora-found-safe

If the receipt was dated and the police know the date, why look at 4 months worth of cameras?

new thread: move on over... this one will close up in about five minutes

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188573"]Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Seems like she would have been out in the cold more going to the friends house then just going to school. At least going by memory of that old map that had the friends house on it.
CAn we see a map of where his house is in relation to the map we had before? Also, this couldn't be "organized" then as this is something different for her, a change in normal or has she walked to his house before?

Aurora Girl Found Safe

Posted: 10/22/2012
Last Updated: 6 minutes ago

By: Thomas Hendrick
AURORA, Colo. - A 12-year-old girl reported missing in Aurora Sunday night has been found safe, police said.

The girl was visiting her grandmother in the 1600 block of N. Alton Street, when the was reported missing around 10:30 p.m.

"The grandmother reported that she last saw her granddaughter watching television in the family room, but when she went back in to check on her, she was no longer in there," said Sgt. Cassidee Carlson of the Aurora Police Department.

Around 2 a.m. the girl returned home on her own and appears to be okay, Carlson said.

Police have not said where the girl went during that time.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/girl-missing-in-aurora-found-safe

Thank God! I'm thankful she is home safe!

Thank God! I'm thankful she is home safe!

I am so grateful. I hope her Grandmother is OK......I know it was devastating & heart wrenching for her to wait for an answer....so thankful it was a happy outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther