CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's my point -- if we could keep it all in one place, it would be easier for everybody to keep track of.

It's Bozeman, not Bozemon. Other sources are saying he was arrested in Belgrade, which is in the same area.

Yes, we need a timeline of POI.

Maybe I'm just tired, but this thread about JR seems to have become a thread about Jesse S (the WY suspect). As far as I've seen, there is no factual connection between these cases. At least not yet. Can we get back to Jessica? Or am I the only one who has started logging off, coming back, and skipping 10 pages at a time?

I was thinking along the same lines...

Every profession has its own "lingo"....

and if we were to. Find ten photographers... And put their blogs next to each other.... There would be similarities...

Maybe we (me too) are looking at this £¥>_{ a little biased?

JMO

Do you have the link to the blog you mentioned. Tks

Well, it seems pretty official to me. It's the Official Westminster Police Facebook page with a posting by the Official Westminster Police "poster".

"Westminster PD The FBI has been able to rule out the Wyoming abductor in our case."

By the way, one does not have to have a Facebook account to read at that page.
I cannot find this post on the Facebook page. Do you have a link?

OK, so people keep asking the some of the same questions (like where things are found and when) , so I tried to put the basics in a timeline over at the Located Timeline thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8457098#post8457098

If I messed something up, please contact me quickly, because I cannot edit after a certain amount of time (I can't remember how long it is) and I'd have to add on another post, maybe out of sequence (OH NO!!!)

Many thanks for that. I have been reading earlier threads trying to catch up with the sequence of events. In the post you made on the Timeline thread (linked above) you posted, "She does not make it to park where friend and friends father wait until 8:40." Do you know where exactly the friends and the father were waiting for Jessica?. It is a very short walk to Chelsea Park (approx. 10 houses down from Jessica's home), so I'm wondering if she was meeting the friends on the other side of the park and if it was close to the entrance or in the actual park that she was abducted?.

fk2kd2.jpg

We have been asked what are we doing now...we are still doing neighborhood canvassing, open area searches and following up on tips. Investigators are still working around the clock, however most of that work now needs to be done out of the public eye. Our goal still remains justice for Jessica.
Read through all the comments below this status update and you will see the WPD response - 17th from the top.

This has certainly distracted attention away from poor Jessica's case.

Okay. Colorado said that moose rifle hunting is open October 1-14, but it does also say that the licenses are by drawing only. I wasn't saying he just decided to go hunting at the last minute to cover up the murder. I meant that if he was planning/expected to hunt that weekend, it would give him a cover for it. It was just an idea - not necessarily a good one! :blushing:

I gotcha, I see what you are thinking here. If he was planning on hunting he would have (hopefully) applied for his draw. They would have issued the tag for a specific loction that he would be allowed to hunt. If caught poaching (which does happen, but the division of wildlife is out in force checking tags) he would not be on the roster. I do not know if the roster is available to look at, but good thinking if cell tower info matches any hunters they could look in the tag locations.:rollercoaster:

It is in response to a comment. If you look at the comments under the main comment on the FB page, it says there is no connection

the perp vehicle could have been captured on cameras heading between Jessicas route to park/school, to and from the backpack location and the location of Jessicas remains?

he may have put fuel in somewhere, stopped somewhere for other items like cleaning fluids or food.

Yes but I may come up as his friend on fb too. When I checked out his js photography fb page I thought I had to "friend" him to see it.

Go back and unfriend him the box to the right of likes.:fence:

Just wanted to post that this has been done, so hopefully we can stop speculating and focus on Jessica again - and let LE sort out the connection or non-connection between the two cases.

:eek:fftobed:

Thank you

How do you know what body parts were missing? Isn't hearsay on a forum rumor?

The fact they couldn't do a dental ID implies the skull at least was gone, plus they said she was not "intact".

:rose:
Jessica

belimom, I respectfully disagree.. The MS Media & LE follows Websleuths, imo. Many important connections have been made by posters today that may have been missed by investigators. You can't connect the dots if you don't collect the dots...
Many times investigators purposely choose to release misinformation to the public or simply drop the ball..
'We are all here for Jessica Ridgeway and her family'...

Didn't I just read here that this case and the other case IS NOT connected? :waitasec:
Yes, I checked, that's exactly what I read.

I am sure that LE has already done this but I would check any security cameras that might be running at any of the places between JRs house and the park. I also agree with others that we need to just focus on Jessica and whoever abducted her here not anyone else. I know this may be ouRt there but has mom been asked out on a date and turned anyone down or broke up with someone. I just have a feeling that JR would not go with anyone in a car unless she knew them. Are there any new neighbors in the neighborhood ? Maybe an unregistered offender moved into the area? JMO

If the perp in the WY case was careful enough to wear a condom, and I think he may have been-I think he is a smart man-a jerk and a pedo, but intelligent nonetheless, there was likely blood evidence from the girl giving him a bloody nose. No matter how careful Jessica's abductor may have been in handling the backpack, I'm sure there was touch DNA evidence on it. So I think they've had DNA from both cases early last week. I am speculating that the DNA didn't match, and they knew this the first time they denied any correlation between the two cases. moo

Not to be a buzzkill, but I've finally reported to Mods that we're STILL speculating about Jesse S., even though the official word is that these cases are NOT connected. Please, please, please stop letting your wishful thinking dominate this thread.

I promise to eat crow if the police or FBI charge Jesse S in Jessica's case in the future. But right now, they have said these cases are NOT CONNECTED.

The Cody victim was lured by the perp...but once he had her close, he pulled a gun. I am thinking of Jessica now....no one saw or heard anything that morning. We know she was taken close to home. It might be someone she knew...or someone with a weapon. I would say most of us would be persuaded by a weapon.

Indeed. I think its possible a stun gun could have been used. Then he put her in the trunk?

Well, it seems pretty official to me. It's the Official Westminster Police Facebook page with a posting by the Official Westminster Police "poster".

"Westminster PD The FBI has been able to rule out the Wyoming abductor in our case."

By the way, one does not have to have a Facebook account to read at that page.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member