CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too chicken to look at the image of the wounds, but the neck is a small area, wouldn't a glacer make a big hole, rather than cleanly passing through? Again, I'm no expert, but just asking ask a fairly layperson. :wave:

I'm too chicken to look at the image of the wounds, but the neck is a small area, wouldn't a glacer make a big hole, rather than cleanly passing through? Again, I'm no expert, but just asking ask a fairly layperson. :wave:

I couldnt get it to play so cant view it.

You are right though I think if the wound is clean hole type wound then it would indicate normal type bullet.

As we mentioned before it is possible we have a separate person doing something to shoot out car windows. He could be a different perp.

So that perp(s) could be different than our shooter guy.

IMO, I just dont believe all the window shatterings are just debris from road. I think someone is doing something in at least some of those incidents. Even the window repair guy thinks there are just too many. Something is going on that is very strange.

You are right though I think if the wound is clean hole type wound then it would indicate normal type bullet.

As we mentioned before it is possible we have a separate person doing something to shoot out car windows. He could be a different perp.

IMO, I just dont believe all the window shatterings are just debris from road. I think someone is doing something in at least some of those incidents. Even the window repair guy thinks there are just too many. Something is going on that is very strange.

Hatfield, in a previous msm article Retired ATF Assistant Director M. Brouchard, stressed that if different firearms and ammunition are being used by a shooter. It makes the task force's investigation much more difficult to make connections. Imo, the CO Shooter is a very calculating, creative, manipulative, and deflective psychopath, with no victim profile whom he picks at random. Very cagey predator; the most difficult for even the most experienced seasoned homicide investigators to identify and apprehend, imo..

One thing I keep thinking about is what if CR died? She could have crashed her vehicle and more people could have been hurt / killed. So infuriating, this whole thing.

This is the 2nd incident where a loud noise was heard. I really think some sort of exploding projectile is being used in some of these. They cannot find the projectile but they hear a loud noise.

It is so strange. The other red car was the one where the guy heard what he called an "explosion".

The only thing that makes any sense is if the projectile explodes which would explain no evidence found.

Absolutely, a common denominator seems to be the loud noise / pop.

So, upstream I posted a possibly O/T article about CDOT launching their blimp over 1-25 in Denver to "monitor traffic"...its seems they had technical difficulties yesterday so are relaunching today.

Upstream searchingirl had mentioned the possibility of rock debris / slides with the weather...well, it seems this is what CDOT and the blimp are looking at (no mention of relation to shootings/shatterings)...I do not think the shatterings are near areas where rocks can slide down, right? (canyons, etc)...but mentioning this fwiw.

"CDOT is testing an aerostat made by SkySentry LLC in Colorado Springs.

The company, founded in 2003, has flown its aerostats for CDOT to take pictures of the rocks above the state's highways. The pictures are reviewed to find areas where the rocks may have shifted and increased the chance of a rock slide, said retired Col. Charlie Lambert, SkySentry's president and CEO.

The launch will take place at 1:15 p.m."

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loc...-blimp-over-i-25-to-monitor-traffic/28708905/

One thing I keep thinking about is what if CR died? She could have crashed her vehicle and more people could have been hurt / killed. So infuriating, this whole thing.

Margarita25, so true... If CR had tragically died from her near fatal wounds. It would no longer be named the CO Serial Shooter Task Force, but would rightfully be deemed 'The CO Serial Killer Task Force'.

Thanks for the information...but with all the experts / investigators on the case, and so many possible incidents, surely they would find a tiny fragment sooooomewhere? Some sort of trace? Even on the glass shard? I'm no expert at aaaall obviously, but we've seen in cases a tiny fiber, or cell, or paint chip, or fluid in forensics under a microscope...I hear what you're saying, but I still don't get how they can't find a single iota of anything...what about gsr (gun shot residue?)...

I think LE would have to essentially take the victim's vehicle to a lab to go over it thoroughly to find that evidence. I don't think anything like that has happened so far.

Absolutely, a common denominator seems to be the loud noise / pop.

or the explosion by gunfire. Many times people confuse gunfire with fireworks being set off. Their explosive sounds are synonymous..

So, upstream I posted a possibly O/T article about CDOT launching their blimp over 1-25 in Denver to "monitor traffic"...its seems they had technical difficulties yesterday so are relaunching today.

Upstream searchingirl had mentioned the possibility of rock debris / slides with the weather...well, it seems this is what CDOT and the blimp are looking at (no mention of relation to shootings/shatterings)...I do not think the shatterings are near areas where rocks can slide down, right? (canyons, etc)...but mentioning this fwiw.

The company, founded in 2003, has flown its aerostats for CDOT to take pictures of the rocks above the state's highways. The pictures are reviewed to find areas where the rocks may have shifted and increased the chance of a rock slide, said retired Col. Charlie Lambert, SkySentry's president and CEO.

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loc...-blimp-over-i-25-to-monitor-traffic/28708905/

Yes, I heard on the radio last night that the blimp couldnt launch yesterday because it had a hole in it. I wondered if "road debris" caused that hole. LOL.

or the explosion by gunfire. Many times people confuse gunfire with fireworks being set off. Their explosive sounds are synonymous..

I have wondered if what people are hearing when they say there was an "explosion" isnt actually the gunshot. If the shooter is close, the gunshot would be nearly instantaneous with the window impact.

IMO, if any of these shatterings are the result of a shooter(s), it is clearly attempted murder. Jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loca...ffic/28708905/

Yes, I heard on the radio last night that the blimp couldnt launch yesterday because it had a hole in it. I wondered if "road debris" caused that hole. LOL.

"Field Trip"! 'Seems like another GDOT/Government boondoggle or excuse to get out of the office, to me'.. Wouldn't a view from a drone camera or a google maps view suffice... I'd think that it would surely be much more economical, as well as much safer in light of the newly discovered blimp's hole.

I've "got a gun casing on the floor here, guys," an officer reports.

Then the incident was immediately taken to a separate radio channel.

As more sheriff's office deputies rushed to the scene, grasping to piece together information, it becomes clear the incident could be among the latest in a string of unsolved shootings. As of Tuesday, investigators have not officially linked the Loveland shooting to recent weeks' shootings, one fatal and one non-fatal. However, they haven't ruled out a link, either.

Clarifying the radio chatter, Larimer County Sheriff's Office spokesman David Moore said the officer was "mistaken" and that no shell casing was recovered at the scene. Additional details about what evidence has been collected at the multiple crime scenes has not been publicly released.

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/new...ecords-light-loveland-shooting-call/28763563/

I find it a little odd that a police officer would mistake something to be a "gun casing" if it wasn't. But if this is LE's strategy to "protect the integrity of the investigation", then so be it. Whatever it takes. Jmo

I find it a little odd that a police officer would mistake something to be a "gun casing" if it wasn't. But if this is LE's strategy to "protect the integrity of the investigation", then so be it. Whatever it takes. Jmo

Seems odd, I agree. I wonder if a casing was found, but then determined that it had been there a while and thus was unrelated. You can pretty easily tell the difference between a shell that has recently been fired and one that has been there a while.

A possibility indeed, a different perp(s)...crazy timing, though, but we have seen some craaazy coincidences here on WS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther