CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my father was alive. He was a private investigator. He would have loved this case! Some day I'll post the details of his death here, and see if maybe we can't put our heads together and figure out what really happened to him.

I never understood why you would rule a 20 yr old without a history of health problems a natural causes to begin with. I agree with the last report. Undetermined. Until they can decide how those drugs got into her system you cant determine murder or suicide.I do think that part got all screwed up. That is why I do think a new investigation into this case needs to be done. I sure wish she had not been cremated.

But where I take issue is with Dr Kurtzman being adamant her dying of natural causes and citing porphyria as a diagnosis..that diagnosis completely incorrect and never was given Morgan along with the family as well as other physicians of morgans adamantly disageeing with Morgan having died of natural cuases..

It is that type "errors"(and imo thats the most polite way to put it) to begin with that makes me not hold Dr.Kurtzman in high esteem..add to that the family's asking for others opinions and stating they strongly believed that their daughter did not die of natural causes(and we all know the ruling was incorrect and that it was not natural causes) he was angry and uncooperative to put it in the nicest of terms(imo more accurately would be he acted in the highest of unethical and even illegal ways in actually threatening the Ingrams to back off with their disagreeing with the COD=natural causes or he'd change it alright..he'd change it to ruling it a suicide if they didnt back off)..

Which as we also know the Ingrams did not back off in the least and held firm that they didnt believe COD=natural causes and without so much as even their being notified that Kurtzman was going about revising their daughters autopsy..they learned with shock that Kurtzman absolutely followed thru with his threat and had now slapped the revised COD=suicide..

I understand fully that there are some who are highly suspicious of and some even do not believe what the Ingrams state..but in my humble opinion even if you take out believeing the Ingrams accounting of kurtzman maki g such deliberate threats and thereby making good on those threats...imo even when you remove that allegation from the facts you still have a highly questionable autopsy by a doctor who quite obviously got alot wrong and/or just didnt bother with various different standard testing and drew what was his logical conclusion of Morgans COD=natural causes..

Such egregious errors and negligence imo on the part of Dr. KURTZMAN truly has his words of very little value if one is looking for the true and accurate facts concerning what was his job to do on the deceased..

All jmo,tho..

In my opinion, any coroner or medical examiner that actually stated or wrote a threat of changing a cause of death because he didn't like the family's behavior (such as what is being stated by mom) would clearly be at risk for losing his or her license. They just don't do that. They have a board to answer to and an ethics committee-- malpractice lawsuits are highly frowned upon and would be quite risky. What would he have to gain?
Also, there was a diagnosis of pulmonary edema listed which I think is quite significant and I would like that explored a bit.
-ATasteOfHoney (Registered Nurse)

Has the ORIGINAL autopsy report been posted on the blog - or just the 'second opinion' released by the mother? Just asking - I'm fairly adept at reading them.

In my opinion, any coroner or medical examiner that actually stated or wrote a threat of changing a cause of death because he didn't like the family's behavior (such as what is being stated by mom) would clearly be at risk for losing his or her license. They just don't do that. They have a board to answer to and an ethics committee-- malpractice lawsuits are highly frowned upon and would be quite risky. What would he have to gain?
Also, there was a diagnosis of pulmonary edema listed which I think is quite significant and I would like that explored a bit.
-ATasteOfHoney (Registered Nurse)

Could the pulmonary edema have been a result of aspiration due to the OD?

They don't mention whether it was cardiogenic or noncardiogenic, acute or chronic.

Just a side note, lots of Registered Nurses on here! Yeah for us nurses! :rocker:

Wasn't pulmonary edema the diagnosis of both of lynn turner's husbands before their mothers got together and proved antidreeze poisoning? Of course they did have vomiting at first and i sppose morgan didn't. Former lvn here. About a hu dred years ago lol.

Why do some die with their eyes open and some with their eyes closed? Would that even be a clue into anything? Just curious.

What motive does the mom have in lying? None! She is writing her blog and going off of notes which in any court of law her notes would hold up as evidence.

Why do some die with their eyes open and some with their eyes closed? Would that even be a clue into anything? Just curious.

Some people claim it all depends on if your eyes were open at the time of death or not. I don't buy that. The eyes open because the brain isn't telling the eyes to close anymore.

ETA: I LOVE your avatar! So cute!

Hmm. Is it possible that the photo was of the neighbor leaving? Maybe he came back for a moment but decided to turn around when they left? Or maybe he was there the whole time? Maybe he never left and either hung around near the cars to see what happened or was actually standing around with the officers and the family until the officers left.

BBM

If it was a neighbor, wouldn't they have come forward by now?

Why would the neighbor be carrying something under his arm and a pack under the shirt.

Neighbor could be trying to be helpful and was making sure he had something to protect himself while everyone was scouting around for stalker.

Did LE come back to take photos of the camera being knocked down off of the perch of the porch? It would simply add to a portfolio of growing evidence maintained by the police.....

Wasn't pulmonary edema the diagnosis of both of lynn turner's husbands before their mothers got together and proved antidreeze poisoning? Of course they did have vomiting at first and i sppose morgan didn't. Former lvn here. About a hu dred years ago lol.

Both the pulmonary edema and the porphyria could have been caused by antifreeze poisoning.

What I don't understand is why the stalking couldn't have been escalated to a felony after the damage to the wildlife camera? Am I wrong in assuming it wasn't cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther