Colorado School Bans Tag on Playground

:woohoo:

Right you are! You can't have it both way people. Kids need to play and exercise. They aren't meant to sit or stand still for hours on end. They need to run, jump and get down in the dirt. When we take that away from them, we can't be complaining that they are sitting in front of the tv or computer getting fat.

Well, I just learned from my daughter that they start P.E. classes in 1st grade(running included), in addition to recess so you don't have to worry about them sitting around and getting fat. Also, my daughter takes swim classes and dance classes outside of school, so she's getting exercise. And we have a trampoline. There's also parks.

Well, I just learned from my daughter that they start P.E. classes in 1st grade(running included), in addition to recess so you don't have to worry about them sitting around and getting fat. Also, my daughter takes swim classes and dance classes outside of school, so she's getting exercise. And we have a trampoline. There's also parks.
That is one of the many things I just hated about our local schools here. No good PE program.

I think kids should have a good PE program every day. It helps them feel better and concentrate better. (just like adults needing exercise)

Helps them be in better shape also. And they need to improve the food!!

My son was saying the other day how the school food was so bad it made him psychologically impaired LOL - the smells; he couldn't eat it....etc

I think kids should have a good PE program every day. It helps them feel better and concentrate better. (just like adults needing exercise)

Helps them be in better shape also. And they need to improve the food!!

My son was saying the other day how the school food was so bad it made him psychologically impaired LOL - the smells; he couldn't eat it....etc
Even if it just creates the habit of working out it is worth it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back