Conrad Murray trial -Day two.

Deffence asks Kathy if she was aware of any other doctors treating Micheal (silence)

The question is rephased

I want to know if she knew of any other doctors!!!

This is more bad news for the defendant.
I would not be staying on this subject like defense is doing.

jmho

Defence questioning about list of equipment in contract.

Kathy asks wooly why Micheal needed the heart machine.

It was already in the contract before Murry talked to kathy.

Defence leading to wooly being the one to ask for the machines. Kathy ask why he needed the machines and Kathy said Wooly told her Micheal really put alot of there when he was on stage.

The DT should not have gone down that road about the equipment. This shows that Dr. Murray knew the consequences of what services he was providing to MJ and knows that it is unsafe without the back-up.

The DT should not have gone down that road about the equipment. This shows that Dr. Murray knew the consequences of what services he was providing to MJ and knows that it is unsafe without the back-up.

Absolutely.

I have a feeling this will be the pattern from this DT.

jmho

Dr. Murray said the CPR machine was customary? Why?

I dunno ,See if she knew of other doctors why did she not get the medical records from them as well? With Hippa those records would not have been able to be released without Micheal filling out forms ,where are those?

(lack of intention of Aeg to really get medical records?)
She didnt answer. Plus wooly requested those CPR equipment and a host of other propofol type things, before murray reveiwed the contract which is why it was even in the contract.

Not to mention it was their contract,which explains why Cathrine is sueing them. Even if Micheal consented Murray was hired by AEG and it may turn out they knew alot more about Micheals health and (drugs) than anyone including any doctor he might have had.

How do you agree to hire a doctor for a tour that has to be insured and not look into the doctor and the peformer to make sure the doctor is the right doctor and able to met the performers needs . Ya dont. Murray was the right guy for their needs.

Kathy asked Murray about the CPR machine because she was making sure he was healthy following up after she asked Wooly already.

Footnote.
I am not sure wooly is the correct name I hear it that way. I have no clue if it is right or spelled correctly.

Absolutely.

I have a feeling this will be the pattern from this DT.

jmho

I have wondered at times if Dr. Murray's DT is really acting in his interest or doing this for the fame it may bring them!

I have wondered at times if Dr. Murray's DT is really acting in his interest or doing this for the fame it may bring them!

Very well could be Isabelle because how in the world could they honestly believe he did not cause Michael's death. KWIM

jmho

Next witness called ,Micheal Williams.(?).

Looks very young.

Michael Williams how is he connected? (not to sound dumb)

School pickup ,gotta run. I really like this judge and I like the Clerk,also !

Michael Williams - Michael's personal assistant

Is this the man that Dr. Murray had help him 'clean up the scene"?

So bad reaction means your only patient is DEAD :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back