Conrad Murray trial -Day two.

Wonder why the defendant called Williams first instead of 911 when his only patient was DEAD? :rolleyes:

WOW

Taking a quick break from a book that I cannot put down to let y'all know that I'm following the case on HLN. Unlike other high profile cases, I've read/heard very little about this one and have formed no opinion regarding Dr. Murray's guilt or innocence.

The day that Michael Jackson (and Farrah Fawcett) died was DH and my anniversary (June 25), and we had dinner reservations that evening. I didn't want to miss a bit of live news coverage and thought of telling DH that we didn't have to go out, that he could grill a couple of steaks, I'd make a nice salad, bake a couple of potatoes, open a nice bottle of wine, etc. He wanted to go to the restaurant where we'd never been for dinner (only holiday cocktail parties). The large-screen TV in the bar was on CNN with continuous Michael Jackson coverage. Our table was away from the noisy "happy hour" crowd, but waitstaff and wine steward stopped by with regular updates :) We asked for our complementary anniversary dessert "to-go" so we could get home quickly for an evening of news updates.

why didn't murry call the security. why did this guy have to call them?

ARG...what was the request? Stupid commercial

to take CM back to the house because there was some cream that micheal wouldn't want the world to know about. The guy said no to CM, that was the least of their concerns at that time.

It was normal the last few months for oxygen tanks to be there. The chef or the children would take them upstairs. Hey kids go downstairs and bring up daddy's oxygen tanks upstairs. How sad is that?

I didn't think I would get wrapped up in this trial like I did with CA, but I am now....

I have errands to run, but I don't want to miss this.

This attorney is easy on the eyes. :)

Dr. Murray wanted someone to take him back to the house so he could get rid of something that Michael would not want the world to know about.

I believe the real reason was to remove the bags filled with all those vials of drugs defendant had ordered. And of course the empties too.

jmho

I believe the real reason was to remove the bags filled with all those vials of drugs defendant had ordered. And of course the empties too.

jmho

That's how I took it. Get rid of the evidence that wouldn't look good for Michael or Dr. Murray.

That's how I took it. Get rid of the evidence that wouldn't look good for Michael or Dr. Murray.

Well since Michael was dead I believe it was all for defendant's sake.
He told EMTS he only gave Michael a small amount of Ativan. :rolleyes:
His behavior is despicable for a licensed medical professional.

jmho

Well since Michael was dead I believe it was all for defendant's sake.
He told EMTS he only gave Michael a small amount of Ativan. :rolleyes:
His behavior is despicable for a licensed medical professional.

jmho

You know in that situation with all the controversy in the media over Michael's actions through the years I can see why his staff would want to protect the children and Michael's legacy.

But in my opinion the Dr. would have to be nutz to not want to hide the fact that he was giving prophelwhatever outside a hospital environment without the support that I understand needs to be in place to use this drug. Of course in my opinion the Dr. was nutz for giving Michael this drug in the first place.

I'm impressed with this guy even though his vocabulary is limited. I like him. I believe him.

You know in that situation with all the controversy in the media over Michael's actions through the years I can see why his staff would want to protect the children and Michael's legacy.

But in my opinion the Dr. would have to be nutz to not want to hide the fact that he was giving prophelwhatever outside a hospital environment without the support that I understand needs to be in place to use this drug. Of course in my opinion the Dr. was nutz for giving Michael this drug in the first place.

Employees to celebs always protect their boss but I am glad they did not go along with this charade from defendant.
This defendant was blinded by greed and his overwhelming debt and lust for power. He knew full well the medical equipment needed for administering Propofol and just did it anyway without it. He knew full well what he did and lied about it to EMTS and the ER DRS. DISGUSTING.

jmho

I got to see a few minutes before this hour and a half lunch break was called.

Mr. Williams handles himself well. He seems to have taken his job seriously and responsibly. As to what qualifications and what requirements he had, I did not hear. Seems he did all that he knew to do given whatever specifics MJ imposed upon him.

I can't believe he didn't clean and grab that mess first. Before he went with mj.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back