Coronation of King Charles III - 6 May 2023

I’m surprised she wasn’t flown from nearby RAF Marham.

Close to Sandringham and would have had a working helipad.

Helicopter Grounded due to weather

The King is doing “extremely well under the circumstances” and has been cheered by the messages of support, the Queen has said in her first words since his cancer diagnosis was revealed.

After her helicopter was grounded, Camilla, 76, took a six-hour road trip to attend a charity concert because she did not want to let her husband down.

"King Charles
sets his health woes aside
and gives a wave to well-wishers
as he steps out to attend church
after shock cancer diagnosis."

• The new official GOV.UK logo featuring the chosen crown of King Charles III has launched today.
  • GOV.UK is one of the most recognisable digital services in the UK.
  • The new logo has been created by the Government Digital Service (GDS), the Government Communication Service (GCS) and the Royal Household.

Attachments

• IMG_1592.png
    IMG_1592.png
    10 KB · Views: 1

Must admit, when I saw King Charles sitting with the Prime Minister I was skeptical.

Wondered if it might be the last time we would see him in public for awhile.

Wishing King Charles all the best as he moves through his cancer journey.

Last edited:
IF HRH Charles is receiving chemotherapy, it's possible that he has lost his hair by now -- and doesn't feel very good.

More than jmho, I finished chemo on November 22.

Praying for your health & caregivers, Your Majesty!

ADMIN NOTE;

This thread was opened and dedicated to discussion of the Coronation of King Charles, not for discussion of all members of Royal Family in general.

The previous British Royal Family thread was closed as the discussion devolved into inappropriate, catty and tabloid-like commentary. Mods don't have time to monitor or moderate such discussions, and the general thread has never reopened.

Please stay on topic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back