Coronation of King Charles III - 6 May 2023

IF HRH Charles is receiving chemotherapy, it's possible that he has lost his hair by now -- and doesn't feel very good.

More than jmho, I finished chemo on November 22.

Praying for your health & caregivers, Your Majesty!
Oh Laughing! I had no idea you were going through chemo. I hope you are feeling better now.

That is truly shocking! All those awful rumors and conspiracies made me sick-- social media is so toxic!!! She is so young, so lovely and such a decent and good human being. My heart is with her on the road to, what I hope, is a full recovery.

Another gut punch today....I am so sorry to hear this news.
The last thing Princess Katherine needed was all this horrid and vile speculation, and ridiculous uproar about the family photograph.
I wish her the privacy and comfort she deserves, and a full recovery.

The last thing Princess Katherine needed was all this horrid and vile speculation, and ridiculous uproar about the family photograph.
Yes.
And let's hope that's the end of the speculation and hounding on social media and in the gutter press. And also the end of 'excuses' about why the Royal Family owe us explanations. They don't. MOO
Let Princess Katherine recover in peace!

10,520 views • Streamed live 53 minutes ago
The Princess of Wales has revealed in an emotional video message that she is being treated for cancer. We're live outside Windsor Castle after the announcement.'

Just feel devastated for her really...and for all the crap she has had the last couple of months. I just hope it now finally stops!!
I'm afraid the rabbid press in the U.K. may not let this rest.
I also hope they leave her alone and allow her to get on with treatment and recovery without them hounding her and her family to no end.

Just feel devastated for her really...and for all the crap she has had the last couple of months. I just hope it now finally stops!!
All that ridiculous hoo-ha about that photo to the point
Last week it was the leading story on the nightly news
On NBC!!! I could not believe it--- social media is toxic,
Spreading lies,disinformation and misinformation--and
Furthering conspiracies.
I pray she will respond to treatment positively. She had
Every right to keep her medical information private, until
She felt the right time presented itself to discuss her
Situation.

Let alone the terribly sad news of her cancer diagnosis, but that she has to announce this publicly is heartbreaking in itself. Feel Devastated for her, William and their young children.
Hoping and praying she'll conquer this dreadful C.
The 3rd Royal to be diagnosed now with Cancer. Truly frightening.

I hope this release of information regarding Kate wasn’t due to her medical records being compromised. And I hope those employees who were involved in the records breach are prosecuted.

After reports that staff at the London Clinic tried to access Kate Middleton’s medical records, the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office, an independent body for data protection, has announced that they are investigating a potential breach at the hospital. “We can confirm that we have received a breach report and are assessing the information provided,” said an ICO spokesperson on Wednesday

I hope this release of information regarding Kate wasn’t due to her medical records being compromised. And I hope those employees who were involved in the records breach are prosecuted.

After reports that staff at the London Clinic tried to access Kate Middleton’s medical records, the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office, an independent body for data protection, has announced that they are investigating a potential breach at the hospital. “We can confirm that we have received a breach report and are assessing the information provided,” said an ICO spokesperson on Wednesday
When I heard the news about Kate's diagnosis, I immediately wondered if the records breach led to the Royal Family feeling obligated to make the announcement before it was published in one of the tabloids.

Best wishes for Kate's complete recovery.

When I heard the news about Kate's diagnosis, I immediately wondered if the records breach led to the Royal Family feeling obligated to make the announcement before it was published in one of the tabloids.

Best wishes for Kate's complete recovery.
I am not sure the tabloids would have dared to publish it or not in our country at least

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back