Could You Talk Face to Face with Casey and Get Her to Open Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
somewere deep inside her i feel she is vunerable and has fears. she has hopes as we did read her letters of future plans. we might think shes not into reality , yet she does have her own perceptions. if we could somehow just get a peek into her soul- and i am amazed not one person has been able to, i think we would find a very shocking confused heart. if someone just sat and said if you tell the truth there will be a way out. i worked for a lcsw years back and her specialty was multiple personalitys. i saw people crawl under my desk as i talked with them and become a toddler- grown adult woman. we did a family tree of some clients fake personas who were as real to them as if they existed. some men, some woman all mixed.
the point of this is not to say shes a multiple but i do believe she can create safe zones in her head. were she goes to be able to block out pain , guilt, fears, sadness or fears, relaxing attitude of nothing can effect me no one has a clue i feel.
some may think they have reached her cause she pleaded make them stop- i feel they never touched upon her real brain thoughts. when she dreams at night she may not even face reality.
i have spoke with cindy as well as george and saw their real pain. i have been in court with them and i truly believe they are devastated. yes, i think i could talk with casey and i will never get the chance.
i would cry and i would be strong and tell her no bullshi-. i would say tell me your worst thoughts of what you fear. tell me your panic if it was an accident. tell me how you miss caylee, tell me how happy you are your tattoo will say beautiful life every day till you die. tell me why strangers cry more than you for her. tell me why you were abused and how did you feel no one believed you if true.
i was at airport other day and as i went thru security and the lady saw my flight pass and ids she said to me great smile! she then said you look like you are someone everyone would trust . you look like you should sell real estate. i said i once sold timeshare-lol. so you see i am a person just start to feel they know me.
my hubbys said do you wear a sign that says just tell me your whole life and i will not judge you but will cry with you?

Oh how I would love to...:furious:

I'd love to confront her with a huge poster of Caylee in hand. I'd play her game and tell her how terrible it must have been living with your mother...she cramped your style, didn't she??? I'd play her like a fiddle...:woohoo:

I'd probably walk away :banghead: but I'd give it my best shot...I'd love to, really..:innocent:

Justice for Caylee....

Do you all remember that interview when she was arrested for murder, and she was in the interview room with Det. Edwards, and he asked her if she wanted to talk, and she said yes. They were trying to get JB on the phone. While he was trying to get JB on the phone, he had her driver's license and asked her "why did you cut your hair?" He was then interrupted on the phone. Anyway, while they were waiting on JB to get to the jail, he proceeded to ask her other questions. She deliberately went back to the question he asked her about "why she had cut her hair."..... Hmmm.. very interesting... She indicated to EE that she wanted to talk and "clear things up." She stated that both she and JB had tried to "reach out" to OCSO to talk but hadn't been able to reach them... and wanted to do so then. JB arrived, cut the interview, and told them to take her to jail, she wasn't talking.

I was thinking that because she may have thought EE was attractive, she may have talked to him and he may have been able to get information out of her (if JB had not interrupted the process). Who knows? IMO, it may take an attractive younger man who would be able to gain her trust and draw out the information from her....but then again...I may be altogether wrong. She's such a malignant narcissistic, sociopath...I'm beginning to believe the truth will go to the grave with her.

I wouldn't want to personally invest that much time in her - :banghead:

I feel LE has enough evidence (from what's been released and what is yet to be released) to obtain justice for Caylee.

Not many people in society are a lost cause, but I feel she is one of them. JMHO.

You know about a year ago...I would have said...Let me at her...let me at her...I can get her her to open up..

But several things have happened...to make me say...no...

1) I read about Diane Downs...read her story, listened to interviews...and that caused me to wonder...can anyone get through

2) I found out my best friend's dh had been horrifically molesting her oldest dd. As we looked at his thought process...things he told his dd...(he wanted to treat her as a second wife and there were other things) He portrayed the himself as one of the most conservative members in our church...he looked could play the game. We realized now the control he held over his whole family...eerie control

I don't know if there is hope to get someone like that to see things rightly. I don't know if I could reach in that darkness and open it up to the light. They are so in there own world, have such an exalted view of who they are...I am not sure I wouldn't be taken in...they are soooo good at what they do.....

We have the most amazing posters here- thanks all for your input- wish we can all meet for cup of tea and chat-lol

At this point, I'm not convinced she actually knows what the truth is anymore, so no, I don't believe ANYONE could talk to her and get her to open up.

I don't think anyone could get Casey to open up...to tell the truth. As simple as that really. IMO

Right now Casey lives in her own fantasy world, making plans to get the RV and go around preaching & stuff. She can sit & imagine her life in so many ways but she isn't sitting there imagining her life in prison. Either thru her own actions or the actions of her lawyers, she is very isolated, only seeing her legal team. I doubt they are telling her to face reality & fess up.
I think it will take something brutal to wake her up & bring her around to what is really her future. What would happen if they hung up all kinds of pictures of Caylee, happy, smiling & then hung up pictures of her autospy? What would happen if they plastered her cell with her old, pretty self, out with different guys, having fun, dancing, laughing & next to them put pictures of her now, pale, unkept, greasy hair, no cute clothes, and even age progressed photos of what she will look like after years in prison? Would that be enough to snap her into reality???

I spent 7 years of my life entangled with a sociopath. And of course I did not realize it at the time, as I dealt with problem, after problem, after problem (much like GA and CA did while trying to turn KC into a responsible adult). It wasn't until I tried to disentangle myself and things went from bad to worse and all the lies were exposed that I realized what had happened to my life. And he never stopped lying. Even after the lies were exposed. I truly believe he actually believed his lies. In his mind they had become the truth.

That is why I don't believe KC will ever tell the truth. I know I am on high alert for the rest of my life for sociopaths and liars and I would love to talk with her, but I also know it would not be productive. For some unknown (and unwarranted) reason she BELIEVES she is better, smarter, prettier, sexier than the rest of humanity, and she BELIEVES repeating her lies over and over make them true. In my opinion she is very, very damaged and will never function in normal society without the safety net of GA and CA. And they won't be around forever. (Think about it, she wasn't even functioning well while living with them. And I don't think they have thought through what they will do with her if she is acquitted.) Which is why I believe she needs to remain in prison for life. KC may not be insane, but in my opinion her thought processes are not anywhere near the normal range and she will never be rehabilitated.

NO! I would wind up in jail myself if I ever came face to face with Casey! I have stayed in an angry state from the beginning.

I could open her up! Oh, wait...Get her to open up? No way.

Watch the movie "Dead Man Walking"--watch the Susan Sarandon character trying to get the Sean Penn character to admit to his crime. It was next to impossible--he was so invested in his lies.

Now...I don't know if Casey can possibly ever tell anyone the truth, but if she did--I believe it would have to be someone like the nun in the story..someone who could convince her that they loved her and that confession is good for the soul. I don't know who loves Casey. Everyone is out for themselves and no one, except possibly Baez and Lyon care a whit about her (and even they are quite questionable).

I, like so many of you, have known a narcissistic sociopath. I think there were times I did "con the con". Sometimes, it was just easier (safer) to deal with him that way. Knowing how to control through your own manipulative powers is almost crucial if you're dealing with some like KC.

But you need every edge you can get with a pathological liar or you may slip into their absyss. The liar seems to really get off on the power they have over confused you. They use their lies to keep you off balance and always wondering. It is truly a delightful game to have you trying so hard to get the real truth. It must be a form of narcissistic supply they crave at any cost.

You may get little dabs of truth within a whole bunch of confusing lies. That is all you will get usually, those tiny little things you think might prove it wasn't a lie. A poorly pieced illogical story much like what we have so far.

I agree, I think maybe TonE could've gotten it out of her within the first few days. Too bad, but who knows if she'd ever go so far as to admit she killed her little girl.

No way would I ever want to play that game again with someone as twisted as KC. It seems to be a "big waste".

This is an interesting question.

Sure, I'd like to meet her and see what she would have to say...and I'd like her to meet my friend, Mr Louisville Slugger.

I have to concur with others - she is gone baby gone as far as ever admitting any guilt. If she ever had an honest conversation, it would only be with another sociopath. Even then, I'm not sure 'honest' is the right word to use.

I would think the DP hanging over her head would cause her to tell what she did to Caylee. I do think a select few do know. No. I couldn't talk to her she is too teeny bopish for me. She would never get to what I want to know.
I'm still wondering if she will plea at the last minute to rid herself of the DP.

I could never occupy the same room as her. Just the thought of her breathing the same air as I makes me shudder.

I could never be manipulated by her as I know her for exactly who she is, but it would be fruitless to attempt to get her to talk, because, again, I know exactly who she is.

I would never give her the pleasure of an audience, as that is what it would be, an opportunity for her to perform for a new audience.

Nothing would ever be gained except I would lose future sleep having occupied the same space as a true sociopath. I would feel forever "dirtied" by that experience and nothing good could ever be gained.

No thanks.

somewere deep inside her i feel she is vunerable and has fears. she has hopes as we did read her letters of future plans. we might think shes not into reality , yet she does have her own perceptions. if we could somehow just get a peek into her soul- and i am amazed not one person has been able to, i think we would find a very shocking confused heart. if someone just sat and said if you tell the truth there will be a way out. i worked for a lcsw years back and her specialty was multiple personalitys. i saw people crawl under my desk as i talked with them and become a toddler- grown adult woman. we did a family tree of some clients fake personas who were as real to them as if they existed. some men, some woman all mixed.
the point of this is not to say shes a multiple but i do believe she can create safe zones in her head. were she goes to be able to block out pain , guilt, fears, sadness or fears, relaxing attitude of nothing can effect me no one has a clue i feel.
some may think they have reached her cause she pleaded make them stop- i feel they never touched upon her real brain thoughts. when she dreams at night she may not even face reality.
i have spoke with cindy as well as george and saw their real pain. i have been in court with them and i truly believe they are devastated. yes, i think i could talk with casey and i will never get the chance.
i would cry and i would be strong and tell her no bullshi-. i would say tell me your worst thoughts of what you fear. tell me your panic if it was an accident. tell me how you miss caylee, tell me how happy you are your tattoo will say beautiful life every day till you die. tell me why strangers cry more than you for her. tell me why you were abused and how did you feel no one believed you if true. i was at airport other day and as i went thru security and the lady saw my flight pass and ids she said to me great smile! she then said you look like you are someone everyone would trust . you look like you should sell real estate. i said i once sold timeshare-lol. so you see i am a person just start to feel they know me.
my hubbys said do you wear a sign that says just tell me your whole life and i will not judge you but will cry with you?

bbm

This is the very thing that KC has been missing her whole life - IMO. You are feeling compelled to offer the Anthony's the very thing they never offered themselves. You offer "unconditional warmth and kindness" which is a whole new concept for this family. This approach offers humans the opportunity to be a good person with flaws. I don't think this was allowed in this family because any flaw means total uselessness. This is why I believe KC always felt the need to lie her way through life until she was faced with the obvious and then she would lie about who was responsible. KC has never truly experienced being accepted for just being her - she felt she had to perform in some way to get positive responses from parents, friends, etc. If you couldn't be perfect - then at least always give the illusion. (her female problems turned immaculate conception by a Father of the Baby who died before he was identified).

I believe the only way to get KC to open up to anyone is to begin to allow her to trust that opening up will not hurt her. I think that will only happen after she is convicted and sentenced - she will have nothing left to lose. At that point - she can be a human with a flaw, but still assume her role (from family expectations) that those with flaws are useless. All of the above is my opinion.

ps. Yes, it does take a person with training and recognition of their own issues to be able to take on such a task. At least the people who are saying they couldn't talk to KC without unleashing their own rage at her are being honest with their own feelings. (Something I don't think kc was ever allowed to do).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab