Could You Talk Face to Face with Casey and Get Her to Open Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought that LE should've wired Tony and had him attempt getting the truth out of her by playing her. I doubt she would've admitted anything to him but would have been interesting! If they coached him on what to say etc... you never know...

I'll never understand why they didn't give her a chance to call him in the beginning like she wanted to, just leave her in a room with her phone for a few minutes (under audio surveillance of course). Such a shame they didn't do that. And such a shame they told him before they tapped his phone! What a joke that was.

Same here but I'm a lot older then you! Casey will never be honest with anyone. I just wonder if she even realizes that she isn't playing with a full deck? People that lie about everything come to believe their own lies and I think that Casey does believe her own lies. She probably really believes that Zanny the Nanny took Caylee and harmed her. I know she believes she is going to walk right out of that courtroom and go home after the trial.

I agree totally. She also thinks her lawyers are her pals, she doesn't realize after her trials they will say bye bye. No I don't think she knows she isn't playing with a full deck. She sounds like someone who was on meth or LSD (or was drugged) and fully believes their confused version of what went on. Or a person who just has mental illness and fully believes their imaginary world. Or maybe a traumatized person who had regressed two years in her mind to a safe and happy time.
I think the way she was mixing past and current facts and events in her interviews with police might have been a sign of mental illness. They did notice of course how strange her behavior and affect and statements were, remember they asked her if she had been at the mental hospital before. The judge also referred to possible mental illness and the bizarreness of her behavior during one of the first hearings. I really hope her lawyers had a full medical and toxicological workup done. She should see a neurologist about the seizures at least to find out the cause. She could have a brain tumor or brain lesions or other medical problem. I've wondered about the eye jiggling you sometimes see her have, too. Could be another symptom of an illness. Maybe even the "backne" (the sores on her back). She picks at the palms of her hands a lot, wonder if she ever had a rash there? (as in syphilis?, which can make you crazy if left untreated.)

Obviously there wasn't any logical point in taking the police to a place where she didn't work any more and they would find that out as soon as they got there. (Unless she was letting someone else see that the police were with her, as some clever people here suggested.) But unless that was what she was doing, there was no point, she had nothing to gain from that, it would only cause problems for her. So I think she really might have been thinking she worked there when they set out, only remembering when she got there that she didn't work there anymore. (And the same with all the other nonsense and weird behavior. I think mental illness and/or a medical issue could very well be involved, whether she is guilty or innocent. I mean, when I watch her, looking back at the old videos now, I say to myself, the kind of things she's saying, the completely inappropriate affect and behavior, etc, seems like classic mental illness. Or else she was just drugged or on drugs or something during the time frame Caylee went missing, or suffered some trauma or breakdown.)

Great thread! I would be interested to talk to her. I would imagine she'd never discuss Caylee or anything of substance, but who knows. I'd like to hear a lot more of what she has to say, I would try to just let her talk, talk, talk, and see where it went, I guess. I would probably try to ask her lots of general questions about Caylee, get her to reminisce. Maybe try to ask about June/July 2008. We always wished LE had let her talk a lot more, didn't we? They stopped talking to her so fast! Right after the bogus trip to Universal more or less. If she'd been allowed to talk more I think mental illness might have become even more apparent, or some important evidence might have come out. MOO

I agree totally. She also thinks her lawyers are her pals, she doesn't realize after her trials they will say bye bye. No I don't think she knows she isn't playing with a full deck. She sounds like someone who was on meth or LSD (or was drugged) and fully believes their confused version of what went on. Or a person who just has mental illness and fully believes their imaginary world. Or maybe a traumatized person who had regressed two years in her mind to a safe and happy time.
I think the way she was mixing past and current facts and events in her interviews with police might have been a sign of mental illness. They did notice of course how strange her behavior and affect and statements were, remember they asked her if she had been at the mental hospital before. The judge also referred to possible mental illness and the bizarreness of her behavior during one of the first hearings. I really hope her lawyers had a full medical and toxicological workup done. She should see a neurologist about the seizures at least to find out the cause. She could have a brain tumor or brain lesions or other medical problem. I've wondered about the eye jiggling you sometimes see her have, too. Could be another symptom of an illness. Maybe even the "backne" (the sores on her back). She picks at the palms of her hands a lot, wonder if she ever had a rash there? (as in syphilis?, which can make you crazy if left untreated.)

Obviously there wasn't any logical point in taking the police to a place where she didn't work any more and they would find that out as soon as they got there. (Unless she was letting someone else see that the police were with her, as some clever people here suggested.) But unless that was what she was doing, there was no point, she had nothing to gain from that, it would only cause problems for her. So I think she really might have been thinking she worked there when they set out, only remembering when she got there that she didn't work there anymore. (And the same with all the other nonsense and weird behavior. I think mental illness and/or a medical issue could very well be involved, whether she is guilty or innocent. I mean, when I watch her, looking back at the old videos now, I say to myself, the kind of things she's saying, the completely inappropriate affect and behavior, etc, seems like classic mental illness. Or else she was just drugged or on drugs or something during the time frame Caylee went missing, or suffered some trauma or breakdown.)

Great thread! I would be interested to talk to her. I would imagine she'd never discuss Caylee or anything of substance, but who knows. I'd like to hear a lot more of what she has to say, I would try to just let her talk, talk, talk, and see where it went, I guess. I would probably try to ask her lots of general questions about Caylee, get her to reminisce. Maybe try to ask about June/July 2008. We always wished LE had let her talk a lot more, didn't we? They stopped talking to her so fast! Right after the bogus trip to Universal more or less. If she'd been allowed to talk more I think mental illness might have become even more apparent, or some important evidence might have come out. MOO

BBM "We?" Not me. LE knew early on she was totally BS'ing them so they had heard and seen just about enough (leading them on a goose chase to Sawgrass Apartments, the old age home, Universal etc) before they came down on her hard. Didn't do any good, though, unfortunately. They said she was about the hardest and coldest they'd encountered, IIRC.

BBM "We?" Not me. LE knew early on she was totally BS'ing them so they had heard and seen just about enough (leading them on a goose chase to Sawgrass Apartments, the old age home, Universal etc) before they came down on her hard. Didn't do any good, though, unfortunately. They said she was about the hardest and coldest they'd encountered, IIRC.

I'm not in that "we" either. LE absolutely knew! ..and KC knows exactly what she did as well imo. No mental illness that has 'blocked or caused her not to remember' what she did to Caylee. THAT may be what she was used to doing with her parents (and getting away with it of course)...talking in circles, knowing full well that Cindy wasn't going to call her bluff. I firmly believe that IF KC had been given her 'one more day' we would have never heard the name Caylee Anthony...KC would have come up with something (as she had always apparently done) and Cindy would have bought it, with her 'Cindyisms'..half-truths..mis-truths, etc. :sick:.. WTH ever those terms mean.. She figured she could BS LE the same way! Didn't work for her with LE and it dang sure won't work with a jury either, imo anyway..

I would LOVE to have a chance to get the truth out of KC, but I honestly don't believe that anyone will ever get the whole truth. She will never admit to being a child killer and it may very well cost her, her life.. Can't think of anyone more deserving of the DP, to be honest..

i dont think god on judgement day could get the truth out of casey, and he already knows the truth.

I wouldn't suggest anyone try it. Remember what happened to others who got involved in the case: doing searches, befriending George and Cindy, even Judge Strickland wasn't immune from being burned. Ask River Cruz. Anthony contact can eventually lead to severe headaches. I think it would be more torturous on any of us than it would be on KC. What about when a new, non-attorney name shows up on her visitors log? Oh my! Media hounding the visitor! Be prepared to run for your life.

My advice is stay away. Preferably in a galaxy far, far away.

KC's old high school classmate visited her when she was first arrested, remember? It was a surprise visit. So I would think that jailhouse doesn't have a "restricted" list. One just needs to obey the visitor rules and set up their appointment ahead of time. But I wouldn't advise it. I wouldn't want anyone here to land on NG, JVM, Prime News, or any other show as "Tot Mom's Mysterious Jailhouse Visitor". :rolleyes: Oy vey!

I just think there should have been a more intense interrogation of her. I've heard of people being interviewed for HOURS until they cracked, and yet in this case, that never happened.

Interrogate her like they used to do in old movies, by shining a light in her eyes, and questioning until she spills? Like the cops did to Kramer on Seinfeld that time when he was suspected on being a serial killer? He was a pathetic mess when they got through with him. I'd love to see them do that to KC. :floorlaugh:

KC should have met this cop (follow link at top of box - embedding is disabled):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjIL2hk6V9M&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjIL2hk6V9M&feature=related[/ame]

There is NO way I could sit down face to face with KC. I would hope there would be thick glass between us to keep me from throttling her!

I doubt KC will ever tell the truth now. Game on for too long. The only chance of the truth coming out would have been if she never got caught, found some guy to act like he loved her for many months, got her trashed on beer and whatever pills she likes and she accidentally told him, thinking he loves her and will stay with her no matter what. I don't think harsh interrogation would have worked, she would just spin more lies as that seems to be fun to her, the harder she is pushed, the more she spins. I don't think befriending her would work, she just likes to entertain herself with friends and spins more. So, no, I could not get her to tell the truth no matter what I did, nor do I think anyone else could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph