Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you think that something happened to Cindy Anthony? The article stated that they were looking for additional evidence.

Guess I didn't read it thoroughly. I do think CA is capable of hurting herself because of this.

Wow, what now? You'd think after 4 searches there couldn't possibly be anything more to find. I hope they don't tear the house apart again.

FOUR vans!

I just wonder if it has also to do with items found in or around the bag that had been replaced in the home by Casey (or someone). Clothing, books, or toys.

Search warrants are best served with an element of surprise. The Anthony's had no opportunity to hide anything.

I will be very interested in seeing how many bags, etc. is brought out and if there is activity in the back yard.

Is anything live on WESH or FOX35? Hope they check the attic if there is one.

Well....:waitasec: hmmmmm....

ME, Dr. G., said she was still waiting on work from the entomologist and the botonist (IIRC). Perhaps something from their work surfaced this return to the house....:waitasec:

...selfishly want them to grab every p-trap in the house in case someone dumped chloroform down the drain @ some point in time. Since chloroform is 50% heavier than water there would still be traces in the p-traps.

The hibiscus bush?

Interesting. Maybe GA & CA just happened to discover something (after 6 months) that may be potential evidence and of interest in LE. Not saying this is the case but it might be a good way to turn hidden evidence over and make it appear as though they really have turned over a new leaf as well... we'll see.

From the article, it sounds as if LE found additional reasons to ask for another search warrant. I don't think the A's initiated this activity.

Either there was something found and more needed to happen, or OMG one of them is suicidal. Keep us posted!

Interesting. Maybe GA & CA just happened to discover something (after 6 months) that may be potential evidence and of interest in LE. Not saying this is the case but it might be a good way to turn hidden evidence over and make it appear as though they really have turned over a new leaf as well... we'll see.

If C & G invited them over, I doubt they would need a search warrant

Interesting theory, but why would LE have to get an additional search warrant if this were the case?

If they need to tear the house apart for more evidence that definitely trumps the A's comfort in a heartbeat.

Interesting theory, but why would LE have to get an additional search warrant if this were the case?

If they need to tear the house apart for more evidence that definitely trumps the A's comfort in a heartbeat.

I think LE would have gotten a search warrant regardless so there's no question in court about admissibility?

Guess I didn't read it thoroughly. I do think CA is capable of hurting herself because of this.

I have had that thought too but this seems to be entirely unrelated to that line of thinking...

4 vans?? Why would they need 4 vans to retrive 4 boxes of evidence...seems like overkill to me. lol

Do share!

Lovejac, I am just guessing. I do not know anything more than anyone else!

I also just wonder, tho, if maybe a part of what is named may be any prescription bottles for a particular drug, among other things. Or prescription drugs that there are NO prescriptions for! Grasping at straws!

I think LE would have gotten a search warrant regardless so there's no question in court about admissibility?

Yes, LE cannot just bust in. Well on hotel parties and everyone is too young to know, but still illegal then, just informing you of your rights under the Constitution of the United States and your individual State. Blanket rule there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member