Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a webcam on the Ants house today?

It's there but not active, I just checked and it's night time on the cam with a black pick up in the driveway.

Is it possible that the A's came up with something that LE could use and asked them to come take a look?
The A's have not yet and will never do ANYTHING to assist law enforcement in their investigation, especially since they are neck-deep in it, in my opinion.

Interesting theory, but why would LE have to get an additional search warrant if this were the case?

If they need to tear the house apart for more evidence that definitely trumps the A's comfort in a heartbeat.

Your right too jennyb, don't think the A's called with an invite afterall

Just saw a picture on Fox. Looked as if Yuri headed up the investigative team. Maybe the A's have complained about the way the house was left?? LOL
Cindy wouldn't harm herself with the reported 2 million movie deal in the works. JMO.

Is it the four vans, or is an ummarked car there also? Any LE other than CSI? TIA

Wow, what now? You'd think after 4 searches there couldn't possibly be anything more to find. I hope they don't tear the house apart again.

Better now than later, IMO. I hope they are as thurough as necessary.

Just saw a picture on Fox. Looked as if Yuri headed up the investigative team. Maybe the A's have complained about the way the house was left?? LOL
Cindy wouldn't harm herself with the reported 2 million movie deal in the works. JMO.

I get the feeling CA would never hurt herself, just like CA Jr. Pfft.

4 vans?? Why would they need 4 vans to retrive 4 boxes of evidence...seems like overkill to me. lol

Maybe they have a looooong list!

I know this is necessary because first and foremost, Caylee deserves justice, however, I can't help but feel for G & C because of the timing.

10 CSI members with Yuri leading the pack, just on FOX news.

Maybe they have a looooong list!

I know this is necessary because first and foremost, Caylee deserves justice, however, I can't help but feel for G & C because of the timing.

Timing is nothing in a murder case. Sad but true. We still do not know their involvement which legally removes respect for timing.

Whoops, didn't mean to shout "now", but it was coming on right then. Big group of people out front across the street from A's house. Said they were coming to try to get some things to match up with what was found at crime scene.

Just because there are 4 vans doesn't mean they are removing 4 vans worse of evidence, though. Depending on WHAT they're doing in there, they could have loaded up equipment into those vans, too...plus the actual CSI team.

We dont know all the circumstances, but if in fact LE is there out of necessity (were not "invited" by the A's to view/collect items) then I feel badly for George and Cindy. In such a state of grief, and to have their home overrun by LE at the same time. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member