Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem...it was definitely worth a look! I hadn't spotted that before.

Scandi - I am not sure exactly the item you are talking about. Some of it may be the pixel problem I mentioned when you blow up photos this much. But when I went back, I did think I noticed something else buried under the leaves. Perhaps...not sure. I tried to outline it.

Ok - found it. Here is another photo with the same blue stuff in it. You can see they have already done the grid search and it there. It has to be something LE left behind.

Ok...Now you've gotten my "hinkey meter" back up because the item IS flagged! They've cleared debree but we don't know if they've cleared evidence here, do we? For example, the pink flags in the foreground could be locators for tiny bones, couldn't they be? If so, it could be Caylee's top??? I know that the color is similar to the tent but it is NOT a match so, I'm not convinced that it part of the tent kit...

Hmmm...

ETA - Also, with such a tidy site, why would they leave that there?

IF I stare at that dang picture I can see a million faces staring back at me. However all of them have noses. So no skull find for me.

If everyone looks directly under the "orb" at the bottom, you will see a little striped stuffie. It looks like a kitty cat stuffie to me, but could be anything, even a root.

I can see legs or legs and a tail, black and white stripes which do not look as though it is foliage debris, but then who knows.

I am not surprised that the body was so close to the road, we all knew she wasn't going to go too deep into swampy woods. I am amazed that she pretty much put Caylee in the neighbor's back yard though.

IF I stare at that dang picture I can see a million faces staring back at me.

However, if everyone looks directly above the "orb" at the bottom, you will see a little striped stuffie. It looks like a kitty cat stuffie to me, but could be anything.

I can see legs or legs and a tail, black and white stripes which do not look as though it is foliage debris.

I am not surprised that the body was so close to the road, we all knew she wasn't going to go too deep into swampy woods. I am amazed that she pretty much put Caylee in the neighbor's back yard though.

I'm shocked at how close to the road it is! Having seen the "before" pictures, I understand how it was overlooked but I can't believe how incredibly stupid and lazy KC is after all of our intense consideration of how she might have been thinking! She wasn't thinking at all and this presents an entirely different perspective on what she has said in her various interviews/phone calls and also on her family! They're believing this ditty? (Says a lot about them too IMO.)

MOO

Scandi - I am not sure exactly the item you are talking about. Some of it may be the pixel problem I mentioned when you blow up photos this much. But when I went back, I did think I noticed something else buried under the leaves. Perhaps...not sure. I tried to outline it.

Hi TxRose, and thanks for that. For some reason my computer can't find that image - a bit window pops up.

What I see it sticking out from underneath the top side of the photo you analyzed and the top of it is at a bit of a different angle. It also doesn't square off with the top of the book. xox

ETA: Gracious, I hadn't even seen that! Now I see the photo with the man is just wider than I originally thought. Sorry

I do see something that looks like it is lying on top of the bottom right hand corner of the man photo, and it runs parallel to his leg that is on the side furtherest from the book. Do you see that? Are those 2 leaves to the right of the diagram you put in, or something else maybe that had been in the book?

The leaves cover parts of any possible things that might have also been in that book. That makes it hard to see what is really there! Like to drive one bonkers!! ;}

The area you have circled is in my opinion stuffed animal...I have played with this pic in adobe (but have no clue how to post them here) and just to the left of your circle I clearly see a stuffed animals head lying on it's side, dark colored with white ears. What do you think?

LOL. It is interesting to see what other people see in the photos. I see the "Caylee" face" too - but going back and taking another look at that area - I don't think there is any photo there. Kepp in mind that I have blown that crime scene photo up a considerable bit, and the pixilation makes it look like things are there sometimes.

But here is another look at the "man" in the photo. I marked what I see in it...though I am clearly open for other people's views! I think there is a leaf or some type of vegetative debris on top of the photo that covers his eye area. That is what looks like sunglasses or something.

Edit> Oh yeah - forgot to add that it now looks to me like his arms are both in front of him and his hands are clasped together.

TxRose, you do an awesome job with these photos, thank you :). This is going to sound crazy, but I am seeing two different things each time I look at this photo. If I concentrate hard enough, I am seeing a woman, with a backwards ball cap, oversized, very dark sunglasses, and she is wearing bib O'alls, as I can clearly see the straps. She appears to be wearing a dark shirt underneath. If I just quickly look at the photo, I am seeing a cute little animal wearing something that looks like a birthday party hat, with two strips. The two dark circles are the eyes, with kind of a pointed little snout. I am seeing what appears to be a pointy little ear....looking at the photo, the ear is on the right...yeah, it's probably time for me to go to bed, I'm seeing things...LOL

you maybe right....it was just something that had caught my eye

You know...it made me notice something. In the picture I just posted that shows the blue thing and the grid with the pink flags. I believe the pink flags are where they found bones. But there are also some yellow flags. And one of those yellow flags looks like it happens to be exactly where the "yellow book" was lying in the other photo.

Compare that grid photo to this one...using the trees as location markers.

Edit> the two photos are at a different angle..so you have to consider that when comparing them.

TxRose, you do an awesome job with these photos, thank you :). This is going to sound crazy, but I am seeing two different things each time I look at this photo. If I concentrate hard enough, I am seeing a woman, with a backwards ball cap, oversized, very dark sunglasses, and she is wearing bib O'alls, as I can clearly see the straps. She appears to be wearing a dark shirt underneath. If I just quickly look at the photo, I am seeing a cute little animal wearing something that looks like a birthday party hat, with two strips. The two dark circles are the eyes, with kind of a pointed little snout. I am seeing what appears to be a pointy little ear....looking at the photo, the ear is on the right...yeah, it's probably time for me to go to bed, I'm seeing things...LOL

ROFL! You are too funny. These photos will definitely drive you crazy. I am quite sure there is more buried in those leaves we just can't make out. As others have said they see. It is frustrating to blow it up...only to have it turn even more blurry! ARG!

Ok - I edited my post above to put the two photos side by side for comparison.

Ok - I edited my post above to put the two photos side by side for comparison.
It does look like the pink flag could be where the book was! Wow! They REALLY cleaned the area didn't they! Thanks for posting these.

Thankis so much TxRose. You are a
12.gif

It looks like there is a pink flag right behind the yellow flag marking the book. And then I see another yellow flag to the right, then a pink one and a yellow one close to it. Do you see that?

Plus on the other side of the tree with ivy I see several yellow flags. You think the yellow flags represent things other than bones that were floated in a line by the water?

Thanks for bearing with these questions. It is hard to explain without pointing. LOLOLOL

Thanks everyone. It might not be anything, but it seemed coincidental to me. I am only guessing that the pink flags are bones...only because there are so many of them and we know they found alot of them. I am also guessing that the yellow flags mark something else - could be clothing, or other items of interest. I have no idea, but they clearly mark something. Since it appears to be in the same spot as the book, it makes me think even more that the book is significant (and perhaps the photos). There appears to be other things marked in that area, but we can't see it in the photo with the book.

where do you see a tiger....cause if you do....someone posted...Im not sure if it was here or not....but it was a cluster of pics that KC had put together...kinda creepy....and there was a large pic of a tiger in it....and I was wondering why a tigger...all the other pics made since....hmm

so could that blue stuff be something? I thought it odd that it was there with everything being so tidy as well....thats why it stood out to me...it was in the before flags and then after....like they just hadnt picked it up yet....

edit...ok I see it now...laying flat...with a white face

where do you see a tiger....cause if you do....someone posted...Im not sure if it was here or not....but it was a cluster of pics that KC had put together...kinda creepy....and there was a large pic of a tiger in it....and I was wondering why a tigger...all the other pics made since....hmm

Some sort of tiger striped stuffed animal is what I see in the photo above the book too.

Im going to go back and watch the youtube of Caylee and see if I see that tiger in any of the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike