Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if the trial will be televised or not, assuming there is one. Probably so, with all the media coverage thus far.

It appears that she left momentos with Caylee. I would not be surprised if she threw in a pic of Caylee's father in the bag. She just may have put a pic of each family member in there. kc has a sense of drama mixed with macbre undertones. She may have done something even more helpful to the police. I wonder is she was putting things in the bag on different days. I am willing to bet that she was visiting there the day she denied jogging to her friend.

It has also crossed my mind that this may have been a favorite site of hers where she parked to watch her parents leave the house during the week.

Ok - found it. Here is another photo with the same blue stuff in it. You can see they have already done the grid search and it there. It has to be something LE left behind.

In this picture...as well as the ones following the "blue thing" is gone....

iztb8x.jpg

If these picture are in order from beginning to end, it would appear that the "blue thing" WAS picked up.

What do you all think?

Here is the original crime scene photo with the blue thing in the corner that I blew up. You can see similar blue stuff in other photos. But notice how the ground has already been excavated at the time this photo was taken. I can't fathom it is significant and they left it out there that long.

The blue thing in the bottom right looks like one of these to me:

692314.jpg

Interestingly, another poster posted back in November TWICE about dreams or visions involving a stuffed tiger...one of which had to do with a tiger superimposed over a photo of Caylee:

(Links may not parse)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2950550 #433 or 443...

http://67.19.158.169/forums/showthread.php?p=2894837
Post #308

:eek::eek:
The tiger connection further freaks me out in light of Casey's known computer activity-- Casey saved and zoom/resized a picture of a tiger while she was looking at an image which seems to resemble the crime scene, along with some other potentially illuminating images-- if interested, see the post with the image activity (including tiger) here.
:eek::eek:

It seems to me that any photos would have to be in a frame or collage in a frame. I can't imagine that any unprotected photos would survive 6 months in murky and swampy water and still retain the images and not be disinterated. If in a frame, this would be a slam dunk. How else could anyone suggest that Zenaida had possession of any type of framed collage of family photos. ONLY the family would have those in order to dump them with the body.

Or put in a ziplock bag and tucked nicely into Caylee's book for some reason..

I haven't looked at the photos in four days, and still, all I can see in that photo in post 517 is that "face". *shudder*

I do see the tiger and the vintage photograph.

I'm shocked at how close to the road it is! Having seen the "before" pictures, I understand how it was overlooked but I can't believe how incredibly stupid and lazy KC is after all of our intense consideration of how she might have been thinking! She wasn't thinking at all and this presents an entirely different perspective on what she has said in her various interviews/phone calls and also on her family! They're believing this ditty? (Says a lot about them too IMO.)

MOO

This really bothers me.It does look like someone just threw her or put her in the woods like trash.She deserves much better than this.It's hard reading about all this.You see a picture of a pretty little girl Caylee and then you hear of a bag of bones on the side of the road in the woods.This is what became of her.It's just wrong.

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member but have followed this forum for years. You guys are the best.

I believe in this one picture we can see the the vintage photo and the tiger.

I can think of 2 reasons why the book, photos, tiger, etc. might be with the body.

1. In a weird sense she wanted Caylee to have her favorite toys with her.

2. These were Caylee's favorite toys and just happen to have been in the car when she disposed of all the evidence.

I tend to think its number two.
thoughts?

There is a pic somewhere on WS that shows Caylee sitting with a bunch of stuffed animals, maybe the tiger is in that??? Just a thought...........

Thanks TxRose for the blow up - it helps. Here is what I think:

1. If it's the older gentlemen some are talking about - what is up with the eyes? Clearly indoor pic so why the sunglasses if that is what they are? I don't believe it is a man.

2. If this photo is KC in a flag costume it appears that it would have had to have been taken from above right? How does that happen at a party? Also,her hair was down at that party - no appearance of that in this pic and I believe at that party, the blue part of the flag was at her top. The head is way too far out of proportion (too big) for this to be her.

3. This is Caylee. Facing to her right, her left arm bent at the elbow and she is holding something. Looks like a diaper or white shorts and a longer sort of top. Hair in those pigtails she wore when younger and maybe some sunglasses. Looks like a lot of other pics of her when younger that all seem to have been taken in the same place in the house - in front of the couch. You can see three background items by different color - the carpeting, the wall and an object to the right which I am thinking is the couch.

Anyone else see Caylee here and not the old man or KC????

I see Caylee in this pic or a small child. She is lying on her side on a bed or a couch. She has her legs bent at the knees (knees are what others see as a man's hands) I can clearly see the couch or bed pillows in the background. there's another person on the right, sitting on the bed/couch and facing the child. She has her right arm on the bed and stretched toward the child. I've done everything I can to this pic in photoshop to make the image clearer. The child, couch/bed, and the other person stay no matter how I alter the pic but the man disappears with alterations. I do see what others say is a man but, to me, it's much more of a stretch than what I'm seeing.

There is a pic somewhere on WS that shows Caylee sitting with a bunch of stuffed animals, maybe the tiger is in that??? Just a thought...........

I only have a small photo of Caylee with her stuffed animals. Here it is:

Attachments

• m_a0eedf3370cd1ca568dd6601f7cfdb1e.jpg
    m_a0eedf3370cd1ca568dd6601f7cfdb1e.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 193
Hi Everyone,

I am a new member but have followed this forum for years. You guys are the best.

I believe in this one picture we can see the the vintage photo and the tiger.

I can think of 2 reasons why the book, photos, tiger, etc. might be with the body.

1. In a weird sense she wanted Caylee to have her favorite toys with her.

2. These were Caylee's favorite toys and just happen to have been in the car when she disposed of all the evidence.

I tend to think its number two.
thoughts?

I have to tend to go with number 2 as well. I thought her baby doll was her favorite. I remember the family saying she never went anywhere without it. That's why everyone thought it odd that it was still in Casey's car if she supposedly left Caylee with the nanny.

Not to sound gross...but we suspect she carried that little body around in the back of her car for several days. We know it smelled terribly and probably covered whatever was in the trunk at the time. My bet is she tossed everything in the trunk. The baby doll wasn't tossed because it was in the backseat/carseat at the time. JMO

ElizaAvalon - I had thought about gloves or other protective clothing worn by LE. Thanks for the picture!

I don't think KC dumped objects because they had sentimental value. She dumped them because she thought they were holding a terrible odor in her car. And because she didn't want her father opening the trunk and asking questions.

It was just a thoughtless dump. She never considered the police would be called. The family is basically secretive and she was betting she could stall, lie, and evade for however long she had to, in order to get out of town with whatever man she could graft herself onto.

KC dumped these items thoughtlessly, then moved on to her various addictions: texting, lying, shopping, drinking, sleeping around, stealing, and she didn't look back until the police got on her case.

:chicken:

Hi Akkr, It is tricky, isn't it. And then if you look at the photo from a different perspective or zone in on a specific area, you see something else! :confused:

I think the photo dept of the Sheriff's office did a pretty good job of kanoodling with the photos they released to the public.

The yellow flag to the left, it looks like there is a pink flag directly behind it you can only see the top of. That would be a bone which makes me sad. xox

I love that word..."kanoodling"! :wink:

I see the flag too...so sad!

DH had to go to Orlando today, and is at the crime scene right now. I told him to "look up" to see if he see's anything in the trees surrounding the area, and I also told him to look and see if he can see any damage to the tree trunks that are closer to the road (in particular, look for white paint that would have scratched off of KC's car - remember she had scratches on the back of her car per the A's, that had not been there before).

And I told him not to step on the property (don't want him getting arrested). He forgot to take the camera !!!

Thanks TxRose for the blow up - it helps. Here is what I think:

1. If it's the older gentlemen some are talking about - what is up with the eyes? Clearly indoor pic so why the sunglasses if that is what they are? I don't believe it is a man.

2. If this photo is KC in a flag costume it appears that it would have had to have been taken from above right? How does that happen at a party? Also,her hair was down at that party - no appearance of that in this pic and I believe at that party, the blue part of the flag was at her top. The head is way too far out of proportion (too big) for this to be her.

3. This is Caylee. Facing to her right, her left arm bent at the elbow and she is holding something. Looks like a diaper or white shorts and a longer sort of top. Hair in those pigtails she wore when younger and maybe some sunglasses. Looks like a lot of other pics of her when younger that all seem to have been taken in the same place in the house - in front of the couch. You can see three background items by different color - the carpeting, the wall and an object to the right which I am thinking is the couch.

Anyone else see Caylee here and not the old man or KC????

This is Caylee. I definitely agree. I also think she is standing on a bed, with KC? maybe on the floor reaching up towards her. Caylee's hair looks like it is in pigtails or she's wearing a baseball cap backwards, and she looks like she has sunglasses on to me. I bet the police were amazed at this physical link to the A's house, along with the book and whatever else. Unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59