Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should probably note clearly that all we know as FACT is that she admitted to having used drugs AT ONE TIME. The often repeated statement that it was while she was pregnant belongs on the rumor thread at best. Her statement was that she had used them about a year ago. That could mean a wide ranging period of time---from 9 or 10 months to 18 months or more. Since no exact date was stated, it is purely unfounded speculation as to whether she was pregnant at the time.

BBM

Actually, in an interview with Geraldo, Crystal said she used drugs while pregnant, so that's not a rumor, it was straight from her mouth. Specifically cocaine.

Could you please provide a link ? TIA

You can probably find it faster than I can, Shaymus.

It's in the video when Geraldo interviewed Crystal outside in the early days. I'm sure you'll be able to find it faster than I will. I had surgery today, I'm a little slow finding things. :)

BBMBB

Actually, in an interview with Geraldo, Crystal said she used drugs while pregnant, so that's not a rumor, it was straight from her mouth. Specifically cocaine.

AND Ron denied drug use....from his mouth...

Okay. Crystal has admitted using drugs. Good for her...usually a substance abuse counselor willl tell you that admitting the issue is the first step to healing. RC has a vast record of being picked up for drug offenses and maintaining a vehicle that distributes drugs. Anything else that will tell us where HaLeigh is right now? Is she in pain, hungry? Where is HaLeigh?

Stilettos...thanks.

I remain unconcerned about Crystal as she has picked herself up and grown. Wish I could infer the same for others...UGH

It's in the video when Geraldo interviewed Crystal outside in the early days. I'm sure you'll be able to find it faster than I will. I had surgery today, I'm a little slow finding things. :)

Oh, I'm sorry you had surgery - I hope it was nothing serious. I can wait as I want to be sure to read/listen to exactly what you're citing. Get well soon and I'll just keep an eye for your post with the link to support your statement.

I think this is the video that you remember. Crystal's comment about her use of cocaine is just after the 2 minute mark. This is the interview where Crystal and Marie level a whole bunch of accusations against Ron.

YouTube - Haleigh Cummings Family on Geraldo At Large 2/21/09

I hope you can rest up and feel better soon, Atherella!

I think this is the video that you remember. Crystal's comment about her use of cocaine is just after the 2 minute mark. This is the interview where Crystal and Marie level a whole bunch of accusations against Ron.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLCCRe10zkY&feature=related

I hope you can rest up and feel better soon, Atherella!

I didn't go look at the link, kamky, but listening to your description -- that's the one.

There are all kinds of nasty accusations leveled at Ron. In the midst of them, Crystal makes her admission.

Thank you for digging that up for Shaymus.

And thanks for the well wishes! :blowkiss:

ETA -- LOL.. now I see the video there! That is definitely the one!

AND Ron denied drug use....from his mouth...

Thank you, thank you , thank you! At least Crystal was HONEST, which IMO speaks volumes about her character AND her desire to clean her act up. An active user will always deny, deny, deny...........

Respectfully asking, if you use that as proof that Crystal used drugs - that means you belive what she says. She also says Ron used cocaine - do you believe that? Or will each "side" only believe the part that supports what they want?

I've listened to that video a few times over the past few weeks, and what I hear is that Crystal, on finding out that she was pregnant, decided to quit using cocaine, and so she was shocked that RC wasn't going to support her in that decision, but instead was still doing it, right in front of her, and because she had the courage to stand up for her unborn child she got kicked in the head.

I didn't go look at the link, kamky, but listening to your description -- that's the one.

There are all kinds of nasty accusations leveled at Ron. In the midst of them, Crystal makes her admission.

I love it that the statement "We were both doing cocaine" "when I just found out I was pregnant" is twisted past reason to "Crystal admitted using cocaine while she was pregnant." They both were using at the time. She admits it. Power to her for truth and honesty. I am sure she is not the only Mom who when finding out she was pregnant admitted to using before she knew.

BBM

She said she stopped using cocaine the same day she found out she was pregnant.

Actually in the midst of Crystal speaking the truth...she outs Ron for using cocaine and physically assaulting her. If you believe the first part of her statement to be true about her using...the latter should also be considered true. Ron continued to use after she quit and he assaulted her.

Actually in the midst of Crystal speaking the truth...she outs Ron for using cocaine and physically assaulting her. If you believe the first part of her statement to be true about her using...the latter should also be considered true. Ron continued to use after she quit and he assaulted her.

Seriously.. I'm having a REAL hard time with the picking and choosing of which parts of Crystals statements are to be believed by some. :waitasec: If it makes her look bad, then it must be true...if it makes Ron look bad, then it has to be a lie...Go figure...:rolleyes:

Thank you, thank you , thank you! At least Crystal was HONEST, which IMO speaks volumes about her character AND her desire to clean her act up. An active user will always deny, deny, deny...........

She hasn't always been so honest.

Interview starts somewhere around 1:20.

YouTube - Crystal Sheffield interview 03/09/09

There are at least 2 lies in this interview.

And Ron was asked if he currently used drugs by Geraldo. He said no. Given that he took random drugs tests at his job at PDM (and had to take one to get hired), I believe he was telling the truth to Geraldo - he was not currently using drugs.

This is the Crystal thread, though, which is why I've been trying to stay OT and stay discussing Crystal.

She hasn't always been so honest.

Interview starts somewhere around 1:20.

YouTube - Crystal Sheffield interview 03/09/09

There are at least 2 lies in this interview.

And Ron was asked if he currently used drugs by Geraldo. He said no. Given that he took random drugs tests at his job at PDM (and had to take one to get hired), I believe he was telling the truth to Geraldo - he was not currently using drugs.

This is the Crystal thread, though, which is why I've been trying to stay OT and stay discussing Crystal.

What were the two lies?

How many drug tests did RC take and what were the results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea