Crystal S., Ron's sister: Criminal Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, and all this.........coming from a person who swore up & down Howwwww much Misti loves & cared for those children??

imo, none of 'em have the integrity to care for small children.

MOO MOO!

I'm sorry for saying this but I must!
Where in the double hockey sticks are all these kids parents? Did they not have the least bit of control over them or what?
I am confused at how so many young kids stay in so much trouble.
Good Lord, my dad's foot would still be up my A$$!

Besides everything else...how freaking hard is it to put a child in a car seat? :bang:
That's what really struck me, too. Wanton disregard for child safety seems to run rampant...

From veromi.net

ARBUCKLE, KATRINA M (Age 42)

Associated names:

BELCHER, KATRINA M
BELCHER, KATRINA S
BRANHAM, KATRINA M
SYKES, KATRINA M

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

KATRINA BELCHERS LAWN/TREE CARE SVC Tinted Glass Work
Available(5) Available LAKE COMO, FL
SATSUMA, FL
CRESCENT CITY, FL
LADY LAKE, FL
PALATKA, FL Possible Relatives:

BRANHAM, BRIAN (Age 49)
BELCHER, ERICWADE (Age 40)
ARBUCKLE, JOHN D (Age 43)
SYKES, SYKES
SYKES, DOROTHY ANNETTE (Age 64)
ARBUCKLE, JOHN D (Age 41)
BELCHER, ERIC
SYKES, MYLES K (Age 68)

Well, this all just takes the cake. I have to say that with every person in this case seeming to have a disregard for the law, it is just my humble opinion that children are just not safe around either family.

Where in the double hockey sticks are all these kids parents? Did they not have the least bit of control over them or what?

:D me too! LOL!

From my own personal experience, I watched my brothers & sisters and even my step family let their children on the loose etc etc. I learned from observation & examples of what not to do.

I left home when I was 17.
I'm almost 29.
If I got into half the trouble these people do, my mom would make the 4 hour trip here to KICK MY AZZ. She wouldn't bail me out, either.
It seems to be an acceptable way of life to do nothing but get in trouble.
Sad, sad, sad. It takes someone to step up to the plate to break the cycle; apparently, nobody ever has.

These people spend a lot of time in court.....why aren't they spending any time in jail??? Especially when they violate probation!! I don't get it.

Back to TN's record: I guess we should give her a brake as it was ten years ago and more than likely one of those sticky family disagreements. Plus I like TN so much!

he he he

Back to TN's record: I guess we should give her a brake as it was ten years ago and more than likely one of those sticky family disagreements. Plus I like TN so much!

I like her too. I can't imagine how in this world she isn't in jail herself from beating the mess out of those kids of hers.

O/T
If you ever hear of a young chick down in S.Georgia who beat the mess out of her kids, please check their records before you call me horrible..lol

he he he

So TN is entitled to a brake because you like her, but everyone else should be crucified because you do not?

So TN is entitled to a brake because you like her, but everyone else should be crucified because you do not?

I do not give anyone surrounding this case a break. No one! Little Haleigh is missing and endangered. If no one in these two families have been cleared, then I am suspicious of them all. This is neither here nor there, but I do not care for any of them. They are adults and can take care of themselves. I am worried about little Haleigh.

If negative information comes out about anyone in this case, then it is only fair to let any negative information about all of them come out.

But was she ever convicted of said charge? Just because someone files a complaint against you doesn't make you guilty....could be just vindictive payback for something, especially when it's family.

I'm going to throw this out there about my step family. O/T......but its true. Years ago.....mystep fathers ex-wife had an attorney for a brother in law (SOB). He took my stepfather to court many times to up the child support. This attorney also got my stepbrother & stepsisters out of trouble many many times! All of it illegal, drugs, driving & domestic infractions, they never got time. (The losers!)

Hmmm, perhaps someone knows someone?? imo

This thread is to discuss the Criminal record of Ron's sister Crystal, not her appearance, so knock it off :sheesh:

I guess one of my previous postings bears repeating. NONE of these people should be raising children and that includes the grandparents as far as Im concerned. Keep digging and I bet yall can come up with plenty on them too.

I'm going to throw this out there about my step family. O/T......but its true. Years ago.....mystep fathers ex-wife had an attorney for a brother in law (SOB). He took my stepfather to court many times to up the child support. This attorney also got my stepbrother & stepsisters out of trouble many many times! All of it illegal, drugs, driving & domestic infractions, they never got time. (The losers!)

Many, many times, it's not who you are- it's who you know.....

TN works as a Sheriff's Office dispatcher- there's your connections.

Explain why rap sheets as long as those of her children, Ronald and Crystal have not resulted in jail sentences.

My guess is she pulls strings and calls in favors.

And that is why LE is not releasing any information- because most of it is incriminating to Ronald.

Much of this is typical of small towns- it just sucks to see it when a little girl is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500