CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo, does anyone know why Annie's family didn't make a statement?

I think I read somewhere no link, a family spokes person will talk for family tonight CA time? or my time at 8pm???

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j3Z7m0uROG-_CM8GzpRCqE2M9IbwD9AO2C0O0

The family of a Yale University graduate student whose body was discovered hidden in a university research building have thanked their relatives and friends for their support.

The Rev. Dennis Smith issued a short statement Tuesday on behalf of the family of 24-year-old Annie Le. Her body was found hidden in a basement wall Sunday, on what would have been her wedding day.

In the statement, the family thanked its extended relations, the Yale community and friends for their caring. Smith said coping with Le's loss would have been even harder without that help.

pending mod approval I have some photos for you peeps to compare... but I am an old crusty websleuther and nurse don't violate the TOS...

OT

Hey, as long as we need to hold up for a while on discussing our latest topic, I want to go back to the Labrat nic discussion. Instead of reading it "LA Brat," I always figured it was the name of a famous real or fictional French dectective. You know, like Inspector Labrat. Only when all the posts came in about labs did the truth suddenly dawn on me. I felt so silly. :crazy:

I think I read somewhere no link, a family spokes person will talk for family tonight CA time? or my time at 8pm???

Oh duh, her family is in CA. So that should be 7pst, 8mst, 9cst and 10est.

My daughter just said maybe Annie found out that this guy and or family was doing something bad in the lab.......drugs, stealing etc........and they thought she was going to squeal.

No. If something were going on like that Annie would not be very likely to be in a position to discover it. The animal techs and the research techs don't really mingle in that way. Everyone keeps saying "in the lab" like all these people are in one room all day. That is not how it is.

I've reported people for violations. You are required to report violations- you don't think about it for a while, you don't tell them you're going to do it, you go back to your lab and you make a phone call.

Drugs are a dead end and there is nothing of value to steal. There is no street value for Mouse Chow.

I wondered too. I don't think we should be posting links to names and photos until it has been announced that this person is "the person of interest." I also think we should refrain from posting personal info. about his fiancee/family...they are victims here too.

ita:too much info:

pending mod approval I have some photos for you peeps to compare... but I am an old crusty websleuther and nurse don't violate the TOS...

nursebeeme, did you see the "interests" on that photo page you posted last thread.
I had a peek earlier. :blushingsmiley:

Good evening :seeya: Nancy Grace is on now!

Bombshell tonight ~ "refuse to release cause of death" and is the crime scene compromised?

I obviously missed something in between leaving work and getting home. When can we quote several media sources that state's the name of the POI, who is not a student but rather an employee? :waitasec:

OK, since things seem to have gotten quiet...The fact that people in the rental office at his apartment building haven't seen the suspect since Thursday doesn't mean he's on the lam. He could be staying with friends, knowing it was going to be a matter of time before the press figured out who he was, or it could be that his fiance asked him to leave her alone to think, or it could be any number of things.

Arg. It seems their person disappeared. Along with his sister, brother-in-law, and fiance - who all work at the same location.

Something smells.

No. If something were going on like that Annie would not be very likely to be in a position to discover it. The animal techs and the research techs don't really mingle in that way. Everyone keeps saying "in the lab" like all these people are in one room all day. That is not how it is.

Assuming for a moment that Annie's research discovered something big - is there any way that a tech could have gotten ahold of her notes (maybe something left outside a sealed area while she was working with the animals) and sold the info to someone/some company - and she got suspicious about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.