CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for explaining what happened here on the thread that was suddenly no longer accessible, at page 9. Things seem to be working again now....

Oh no, please tell me the other half didn't do what it says she did.....

ETA: maybe they just went to stay at his sisters house? I hope!

Oh wow... I take my last post back. Stopping people on Route 15 sounds ominous -- if that story is to be believed.

Go to www.nydailynews.com and click on the top link to the right for a fascinating story on this case.

I urge everyone to read this link.

Here's an extract:
Neighbors say they saw *advertiser censored* and his girlfriend, *advertiser censored*, leaving with suitcases on Sunday around the time cops found Le's body.
"I saw them leaving this weekend with travel bags like they were in a hurry," said a 35-year-old neighbor who lives in the same Middletown apartment building.
She and another neighbor said the couple climbed in the back seat of a Ford that had two adults in the front.
"I thought they were going on vacation," the neighbor said.

reason for no reply ... Could be... At this moment of such grief one would allow for all the time that anyone needs- far be it from me to suggest what "should' or "should not" be done. My most compassionate humble prayers for the family to be given "sapce" until they decide what they wish to do---- Such loss is beyond measure- God Bless Annie Le

Go to www.nydailynews.com and click on the top link to the right for a fascinating story on this case.

That article describes him as he really is and not how he wants to be seen - if he's on the lam, that profile is really scary! If true, how could LE let this happen? mho

Has anyone compared the myspace pic of the GF to the girl holding the door of the lab open for Annie? I ask because I can't find either in this sea of words.

I obviously missed something in between leaving work and getting home. When can we quote several media sources that state's the name of the POI, who is not a student but rather an employee? :waitasec:

The problem was explained by a mod as posting links to student names, etc..
The idea that POI can't be discussed was just a question someone wondered about here, after the forum was pulled.

If you're concerned, use initials or find another word to refer to the person.
(A polite word, however.)

Hope that helps a bit. This has been a very nice forum so far. Lots of great input. Just newbies learning the rules here & there, and that's normal.

I can't remember where I read it, but LE had contacted this guys hometown LE today. It does appear they are looking for him.

If the POI IS guilty, and if his family (professionals working at Yale, too?!) realizes something is very amiss, maybe there's a chance pressure from them will result in a confession. UNLESS, they get Casey-Anthony-Family-Syndrome and stand by their man.

Assuming for a moment that Annie's research discovered something big - is there any way that a tech could have gotten ahold of her notes (maybe something left outside a sealed area while she was working with the animals) and sold the info to someone/some company - and she got suspicious about it?

No. several reasons- Big discoveries are long term group efforts- and she was at the beginning of her thesis doing basic research. Your research notes stay in the lab. It would be doubtful that an animal tech could interpret her notes- they wouldn't know what she was working on.

No company is going to pay for a notebook of mouse breeding records and notes about the mice.

OT

Hey, as long as we need to hold up for a while on discussing our latest topic, I want to go back to the Labrat nic discussion. Instead of reading it "LA Brat," I always figured it was the name of a famous real or fictional French dectective. You know, like Inspector Labrat. Only when all the posts came in about labs did the truth suddenly dawn on me. I felt so silly. :crazy:

LOL! thanks for the laugh!:clap: I must go ahead and admit that I thought Labrat was LA Brat too when I first saw it!

The neighbor refers to a pit bull. But, isn't the dog in the myspace photo an English bulldog?

I wonder who is taking care of the pets?

Has anyone compared the myspace pic of the GF to the girl holding the door of the lab open for Annie? I ask because I can't find either in this sea of words.

I haven't. But that's an interesting thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean