GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

Thanks @Cloudydiamond -
Once again Carrie Luft shows us how it’s done with grace. She talks of accountability and the necessity of moving on and not getting stuck in time.
I agree with her that MT has a lot more info she could share. Fingers crossed MT or Kent
Finally spill the beans. The location of JFDs body would go a long way to helping with the “ ambiguous loss” she touches upon that all JFDs loved ones must feel.
From the article :
“ Luft believes Troconis knows more than she revealed during her three interviews with police in the months after the disappearance in 2019.
"I suspect she definitely has a volume of information that she hasn't shared," Luft said.
The trial was validating and the outcome a "great relief," Luft said. "But for the kids and everyone who loved and lost Jennifer, we've already had to move on," she said. "We've had to live our daily lives without her."
JMO
Replying to myself to gift this article to those of you who may hit a paywall. Very impactful imo

Thanks @Cloudydiamond -
Once again Carrie Luft shows us how it’s done with grace. She talks of accountability and the necessity of moving on and not getting stuck in time.
I agree with her that MT has a lot more info she could share. Fingers crossed MT or Kent
Finally spill the beans. The location of JFDs body would go a long way to helping with the “ ambiguous loss” she touches upon that all JFDs loved ones must feel.
From the article :
“ Luft believes Troconis knows more than she revealed during her three interviews with police in the months after the disappearance in 2019.
"I suspect she definitely has a volume of information that she hasn't shared," Luft said.
The trial was validating and the outcome a "great relief," Luft said. "But for the kids and everyone who loved and lost Jennifer, we've already had to move on," she said. "We've had to live our daily lives without her."
JMO
Just heart breaking. If MT knows where JDF body is, why wouldn’t she have used that information as a bargaining tool in the beginning? Did she really have that inflated of an ego to think that she would get away with her lies and go free? I know that sounds awful, but couldn’t that have help lessen her sentence perhaps?

Thank you so much for allowing us to access the site, as I do not have a subscription. But what a beautiful tribute to her friend. Her words are so eloquent as she describes Jennifer and how fortunate they both were to have each other. Just such a waste of a beautiful person who touched so many lives, while her killer and his partner in crime were nothing but garbage. I pray that one day they’ll find her remains so they can be at peace.

I would add Niner to the list. Niner has been on every trial I've watched keeping all the legal info updated. What a thankless yet so appreciated contribution. I can't imagine the countless hours it must take!

Thank you! :) And yes, countless hours taking care of ALL my notes on ALL the cases I am following! LOL! But I enjoy it! :D

Thank you! :) And yes, countless hours taking care of ALL my notes on ALL the cases I am following! LOL! But I enjoy it! :D

@Niner, your notes are the absolute BESTEST and SO SO glad you were here on this long and wild ride too!

How many cases do you follow?

Do you know if WS Admin has figured out how to put them as stickies on threads?

I always just search your user name @Niner, but its rough for those that might not know how to get to your ongoing notes!

There has to be some way to make it easier to access imo @Sillybilly .

MOO

Last edited:
@Niner, your notes are the absolute BESTEST and SO SO glad you were here on this long and wild ride too!

How many cases do you follow?

Do you know if WS Admin has figured out how to put them as stickies on threads?

I always just search your user name @Niner, but its rough for those that might not know how to get to your ongoing notes!

There has to be some way to make it easier to access imo @Sillybilly .

MOO

I do not have my notes on the site. I post them for each case as the hearings come up. I do not know about the "Stickies" on threads. I always leave a link for the "before" notes with a post #.

And Thank You! :)

I find myself wondering -- MT claimed in one of the interviews with police detectives that she could not understand the contentiousness of the ongoing divorce proceedings, given that both her parents' divorce and her own split from her daughter's father (though they were never married) was oh so wonderful and supportive and friendly - she said her parents were still together all the time and her love child's father was someone who was so fantastic, the best father, whom she loved, blah blah. YET she did everything in her power to make FD and JFd have an antagonistic relationship. If she thought it should be lovely and civil, why did she freak the f out at the thought that FD and MT would spend time together with the kids? Why did she not want them together, ever? Why was she always ragging on FD about the mother of their children? Why did she do nothing to facilitate a civil relationship and quite the opposite, why did she do such obnoxious things as put her sexed up photo above the bed that had been the marital bed? Why was she so vicious about the woman her lover had been married to and had five children with? She "won" that wreck of a man, she lived in his wife's house, why didn;t she try to be kind and encourage the two of them to parent with kindness together? Why did she have to lie lie lie and get the children to lie, why couldn't she have a drop of humility and perhaps even guilt and shame? Just wondering.

Last edited:
In split ups, it takes two to be amicable. The Dulos situation was wrought with betrayal and a man who wanted to control everything while not losing Jennifer's family money. He no longer wanted Jennifer and it appears that she was done with him. The convicted conspirator met FD and, it would not surprise me, was probably told lots of lies by him as he had been a philanderer serially. If Jennifer had agreed to the house sharing idea, I am sure he would not have maligned her until some further point down the road but I would bet that he would trash her as he did with the convicted conspirator. The narrative probably got worse when the money was drying up and he was closer to being exposed. He needed the kids in his home for money to keep coming in so the easy answer was that Jennifer was doing x, y and z to him. The convicted conspirator took his side AND FD continued to drag Jennifer's name with his new woman.

The hate on the convicted conspirator's side was born of FD's lies, greed and unrelenting push to get his own way come hell or high water. She bought in and, then, felt he was so maligned (especially after he lost any opportunity to see the kids for that period of time) that she also hated Jennifer. We will never know how she developed her level of hatred but given that she and her parents had "successful" splits, I would imagine that FD planted and cultivated those seeds so much so that he believed his own lies and so did the convicted conspirator. And, because he had not adhered to the court orders, he had created a situation that made it so that she and her daughter had to have no contact---- not because of Jennifer's actions but rather his own, but he blamed it all on Jennifer as he wanted to be one big happy family.

BTW, I love that this is her title now along with her prisoner number. It is still satisfying even though it is not fair that Jennifer lost her life.

I find myself wondering -- MT claimed in one of the interviews with police detectives that she could not understand the contentiousness of the ongoing divorce proceedings, given that both her parents' divorce and her own split from her daughter's father (though they were never married) was oh so wonderful and supportive and friendly - she said her parents were still together all the time and her love child's father was someone who was so fantastic, the best father, whom she loved, blah blah. YET she did everything in her power to make FD and JFd have an antagonistic relationship. If she thought it should be lovely and civil, why did she freak the f out at the thought that FD and MT would spend time together with the kids? Why did she not want them together, ever? Why was she always ragging on FD about the mother of their children? Why did she do nothing to facilitate a civil relationship and quite the opposite, why did she do such obnoxious things as put her sexed up photo above the bed that had been the marital bed? Why was she so vicious about the woman her lover had been married to and had five children with? She "won" that wreck of a man, she lived in his wife's house, why didn;t she try to be kind and encourage the two of them to parent with kindness together? Why did she have to lie lie lie and get the children to lie, why couldn't she have a drop of humility and perhaps even guilt and shame? Just wondering.

In split ups, it takes two to be amicable. The Dulos situation was wrought with betrayal and a man who wanted to control everything while not losing Jennifer's family money. He no longer wanted Jennifer and it appears that she was done with him. The convicted conspirator met FD and, it would not surprise me, was probably told lots of lies by him as he had been a philanderer serially. If Jennifer had agreed to the house sharing idea, I am sure he would not have maligned her until some further point down the road but I would bet that he would trash her as he did with the convicted conspirator. The narrative probably got worse when the money was drying up and he was closer to being exposed. He needed the kids in his home for money to keep coming in so the easy answer was that Jennifer was doing x, y and z to him. The convicted conspirator took his side AND FD continued to drag Jennifer's name with his new woman.

The hate on the convicted conspirator's side was born of FD's lies, greed and unrelenting push to get his own way come hell or high water. She bought in and, then, felt he was so maligned (especially after he lost any opportunity to see the kids for that period of time) that she also hated Jennifer. We will never know how she developed her level of hatred but given that she and her parents had "successful" splits, I would imagine that FD planted and cultivated those seeds so much so that he believed his own lies and so did the convicted conspirator. And, because he had not adhered to the court orders, he had created a situation that made it so that she and her daughter had to have no contact---- not because of Jennifer's actions but rather his own, but he blamed it all on Jennifer as he wanted to be one big happy family.

BTW, I love that this is her title now along with her prisoner number. It is still satisfying even though it is not fair that Jennifer lost her life.
There's still another strange element, though, which is MT's pathological jealousy of FD spending any time at all with Jennifer - she admits to this. She was worried. I wish they had asked her what she was so worried about. If she truly believed FD simply HATED JFd, and this was the only reason for her own hatred of JFd, why was she so upset that he might spend time with her? Why was she so upset - and he knew it upset her, so couldn't even admit it - that when visiting he might do this at JF's home (well, her other home, since MT and FD lived in a Farber family home)? Why wouldn't miss "exes should get along beautifully and love each other" think this was a wonderful step int he right direction? It seems to me that MT was desperately jealous of JFd, that she feared FD might rekindle something with Jennifer, and that she was driven by her own greed and her own demons which caused her to exclusively date men whose marriages she could bust up as a way to bolster her fragile, bloated yet empty ego.

Remember she was not allowed to have contact after fD went against the court order. She was pissed about that. fD was also pissed. He was a master manipulator of anyone who could give him money or power.

I tend to think that she knew he was a philandering sob. He had deliberately hidden women's contact information in his phone in numerous ways. My big question is that if he was doing that to her, why stay? Yet, he smoothed each potential indiscretion over and she bought it. I am sure the secrets he was keeping as to getting along with Jennifer, the text in March, and being at her home that Wednesday enraged the convicted conspirator. It is ironic that she stayed and Jennifer had the sense to walk away. But, Jennifer knew he was a philanderer and would do anything to keep her money until she went broke. She left, he brought the convicted one into the home and set about creating a way to permanently have Jennifer's money.

I don't think we will ever have answers because she won't talk and fD took himself out of the equation because he knew he was ruined as a business man, father, human being, and champion water skier.
There's still another strange element, though, which is MT's pathological jealousy of FD spending any time at all with Jennifer - she admits to this. She was worried. I wish they had asked her what she was so worried about. If she truly believed FD simply HATED Fd, and this was the only reason for her own hatred of JFd, why was she so upset that he might spend time with her? Why was she so upset - and he knew it upset her, so couldn't even admit it - that when visiting he might do this at JF's home (well, her other home, since MT and FD lived in a Farber family home)? Why wouldn't miss "exes should get along beautifully and love each other" think this was a wonderful step int he right direction? It seems to me that MT was desperately jealous of JF, that she feared FD might rekindle something with Jennifer, and that she was driven by her own greed and her own demons which caused her to exclusively date men those marriages she could bust up as a way to bolster her fragile, bloated yet empty ego.

I've seen references to a (disgusting) photo of the Convicted Conspirator hung above the bed at 4jax. Out of curiosity (definitely not wishing to see said photo #notenougheyebleachavailable) where is this awful fact originally reported?

Also, want to concur with the sentiment that had the Convicted Conspirator genuinely wished/hoped/prayed for amicable proceedings, that very well may have/would have manifested in a far better outcome and none of the names in these proceedings would be so well known, as the outcome would have been very different...

@AbbyG, I am super curious why in the LE interviews on the topic of the Dulos v Dulos divorce that you believe MT is telling the truth? Why would MT tell the truth about this particular detail? Why start now?

I'm not sure we have learned much about MT in nearly 5 years of following this case but I do think its a safe bet based on her LE interviews and the words of her family on Social Media now for 5 years to say that she firmly resides on the 'bleeding edge' of being a well practiced and perhaps pathological liar who only cares about herself (eg, classic low level narc). I don't think MT has ever experienced consequences for anything she has ever done and so the concept of consequences are quite foreign to her and never enter into her brain at all imo. She just simply does what she wants and when she wants always and consequences to others or herself are simply unconsidered. No constraints or boundaries imo in the world of MT imo and ditto to the basic '10 Commandment' kinda biblical stuff too. Hell to the no on all that biblical stuff as it simply stands between MT and whatever she wants even when the whole family shows up in Court (MT included) draped in rosaries! I think MT would be hard pressed to even list the "10 Commandments' in spanish or english and I might actually be pressed into offering Shannon Miller (aka "seeker of truth") a lotto amount like bounty to ask MT on air to recite the 10 Commandments! I simply don't think she could do it as its not in her DNA!

MT didn't know JF but she didn't need to in order to simply want everything she had. That is just how MT rolls. And, in her ignorance and arrogance I think she believed she was better than JF in all ways that mattered to MT and its probably what FD told MT too!

Can you imagine the dialog of FD lovebombing MT?!? Classic and would make a wonderful imaginary dialog imo. Two narcs playing mind games with each other and MT in her delusion thinking that she has won the lotto because she was the "Queen of 4JX"! Just think about the two narcs travelling the world for 2 years early in their affair on the Farber dime and then grifting and squatting at 4JX for 2 years after FD stopped paying the mortgage! FD had signed an agreement to pay interest only, taxes, insurance and HOA fees and then stopped. How many side pieces would think this is ok? Idk, FD and MT both seemed to think they they were entitled to stay at 4Jx courtesy of GF for perpetuity and the vile comments from MT and her family towards the Farber family simply made zero sense given the financial transaction underlying the construction of 4JX.

MT thought she had won the lotto and her future was year round skiing with the petite FD and no more bills to pay once her child support ran out! Well, as we saw, the joke was on MT but even so, she never denounced FD but instead turned her anger, hate and frankly insanity at JF and GF as if she somehow was entitled to EVERYTHING they had and which she LACKED.

The MT delusion was compounded because it seemed to be amplified by the Troconis Crew too. I mean, who can ever forget the entire Troconis Crew flying in from parts unknown for the Greek Easter extravaganza where FD stiffed the caterers and MT no doubt paid for most of it because by that time FD was well and trying out of cash imo! True delusion if you had a grip on reality but we've watched this sad saga play out now for years and MT never seemed to get a grip on reality EVER to the point of never denouncing FD even after he replaced were with a better looking bedmate who had the one thing that MT didn't have which was £$$$££$$$! Think about how most families would respond about their daughter/sister/aunt/mother had been played by a conman pimp like FD and how angry they might be to the point of denouncing said conman pimp to the Press? But, we never saw this from the Troconis Crew. Nope. FD was an archangel even after he gassed himself and wrote his totally implausible suicide note. Wonder why? IDK, but my guesses are many!

Her performance for 8+ hours in the LE Interviews was a masterclass imo in deception and I do very much wonder who Mama Troconis might have hired to coach her for an "Oscar Worthy" performance that just might get her 50 years in prison? MT also could be quite stupid in a low IQ kind of way too, so sometimes in listening to her babble in the LE interviews its at times difficult to parse the lies from the stupidity imo, but if the interviews are slowed down imo its possible to pull out most of the lies, deception and obfuscation.

One think I do think we learned about MT is that she will do and say anything to get what she thinks she wants. I also question her grasp on reality and I also believe the concept of absolute truth is something that is quite foreign to her both in english and in spanish.

I haven't bothered to dig up the Arrezea v Troconis divorce documents but I do think they might be somewhat instructive on whether MT was telling the truth about her parents divorce and the ongoing fantasy of the baby daddy 'fabulous relationship' etc. Might be some fun reading if the KM trial date isn't announced soon but I'm kinda busy at the moment and truly have zero interest in the Troconis Crew other than seeing them quite firmly in the REAR VIEW MIRROR!

Can't say I have much interest in the marriage of Dr. Bombay and the former Mrs. Bombay but going back to the time the Troconis Crew first hit the airwaves DID ANYONE SEE Dr. Bombay and the former Mrs Bombay within 15 ft of each other? Nope. IMO most of the time they couldn't even look at each other and it was particularly pronounced in the early days of the saga so suggest going back and looking at some of those early family walks that IMO looked BEYOND awkward. Dr. Bombay and the former Mrs Bombay seemed to always put one of more of the daughters between them and the former Mrs Bombay always walked as far behind the group. If you look closely imo you can even see the former Mrs. Bombay actually working really really hard to not have any eye contact with Dr Bombay AT ALL. Actually after recalling watching all this play out over the past 5 years maybe it might be entertaining to dig up the documents and give them a good airing as my strong suspicion is that MT was lying yet again about her parents and their divorce. In fact, as I have have sadly seem almost all of their social media since this sorry case started, I can safely say that I didn't see one single picture of Dr Bombay and the former Mrs Bombay together at family gathering. IDK, things that make you go hmmmm.

My guess is that MT being the self proclaimed 'healthy' person that she is simply created an entire narrative around divorce whether it was her parents or her baby daddy that per usual with MT bore no resemblance to reality.

The reality imo is that any couple splitting up, particularly those with children, know that maintaining civility and co-parenting in a responsible and healthy way has to be a mutual priority of the partners and for many people it simply never happens. Such a path imo takes maturity, ability to prioritise children and putting your ego in the back seat many times. Can you see either FD or MT doing this ever? I know I simply laugh trying to think of FD or MT going down the path of 'conscious uncoupling'! Hilarious. I think such "enlightened" and "civil" splits are the exceptions rather than the rule, particularly when wealth is disproportionate amongst the partners as was the case in Dulos v Dulos imo. FD spent 2 years arguing for alimony and legal bills from JF and NEVER paying any child support. Think about that and also think about that from the standpoint of the sidepiece knowing that was what FD was doing. That imo is simply who FD and MT are and their focus always was the Farber money faucet never being turned off!

From reading the Dulos v Dulos Family Court file I can safely say that FD demonstrated zero interest in settling the divorce and custody matter and then when you layer in the MT and Troconis Crew involvement in the Dulos v Dulos divorce situation from the filing of the PO with Farmington PD to the 67 questions to the psychologist to make sure that MT was 'safe' it becomes even clearer to me that MT knew and contributed to the extreme toxicity of the overall divorce situation. There were 3 people (4 actually including Mama Troconis) in the Dulos v Dulos Case and it very much included MT imo as she was there every step of the way feeding the drama.

But, the classic MT quote though was her calling herself, "healthy" in the LE interviews! Simply another MT 'misstatement' as I'm now saying rather than my usual favourite of "WHOPPER"!

HAHA, MT and 'healthy' don't belong in the same sentence together AT all IMO. Remember also, that MT actually asked the imo VILLAGE IDIOT of this sorry case GAL Atty Michael Meehan, "maybe I can have coffee with Jennifer and we can figure things out"! More insanity! No latte could ever solve the issues of MT using her daughter to facilitate conversation with the Dulos children when FD was denied access to his children imo. Can you imagine JD not only having to deal with an ex husband who didn't understand that having their 5 children lie to their mother about MT and her daughter was psychologically damaging but dealing with the ex husbands side piece who actually thought it was a good idea to offer up her OWN DAUGHTER to facilitate communication outside the boundaries of the standing COURT ORDER. JF went to the mat to make sure that MT had NOT CONTACT WITH HER CHILDREN ever and this wasn't going to change and both MT and FD knew it and they knew why too.

All I can say about MT and the Troconis Crew is simply, "good riddance to bad trash' and I kinda/sorta/maybe believe that JF might have felt the same way even though I think she also didn't give them any headspace as they simply weren't worth it!

MOO (and laughing!)

Last edited:
I've seen references to a (disgusting) photo of the Convicted Conspirator hung above the bed at 4jax. Out of curiosity (definitely not wishing to see said photo #notenougheyebleachavailable) where is this awful fact originally reported?

Also, want to concur with the sentiment that had the Convicted Conspirator genuinely wished/hoped/prayed for amicable proceedings, that very well may have/would have manifested in a far better outcome and none of the names in these proceedings would be so well known, as the outcome would have been very different...
IMG_1052.jpeg
Actually I’m going with convicted but unsentenced felon or murderer! Won’t let the messy inconvenience of conspiracy stand in the way of the use of murder either!

I’m quite amused how MT or FD could have wished/hoped/prayed for amicable proceedings when everything FD did in Family court and with the assistance of MT was contrary to this behaviour. There was nothing amicable from FD and MT ever in Family Court. Just look at the things MT herself did from going to Probate court to check out the trust docs to the PO from Farmington PD to using her daughter to help FD communicate with his children etc. Honestly it was one bad choice from MT after another and she did nothing but fuel the flames of anger and hatred and revenge from FD.

Here is the infamous MBR photo of the convicted felon. I leave it to @MollyDDD or someone else to add in the inmate number and the prison garb as imo it’s quite well deserved!

MooIMG_1052.jpeg

Last edited:
Monday, March 18th:
*Disposition Hearing (Conspiracy Charges) (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (for 5/29/19). Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder (for 5/24/19). Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (for 5/24/19). Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23. Bond changed (3/1/24) to $6M Cash/Surety Bond; house arrest. GPS monitoring. Passports surrendered.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was3 officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23 & ended 10/26/23. Another jury selection after dismissed jurors on 1/10/24. Now 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (3 men & 3 women on jury/total: 4 women & 4 men). Jury started deliberations on 2/28/24. Day1-Time: ~5 hours. 2/29 (Day 2)- ~6 hours. 3/1/24 (Day 3): ~1 hour. Total deliberations: ~12 hours. Verdict: Guilty of all charges. Sentencing hearing on 5/31/24.
Remanded to jail with bond change. Inmate #433612.
Trial began on 1/11/24. State rested their case on 2/21/24. Defense started their case on 2/21/24 & ended on 2/23/24. Closing arguments set for 2/27/24.
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 12/6/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-11 (10/4-10/26/23), 2nd Jury Selection Day 1-2 (1/9 & 1/10/24) & Trial Day 1-32 (1/11-3/1/24) & Verdict Watch Day 1-3 (2/28 & 3/1/24) & thru 3/7/24 reference post #189 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-68.705946/page-10

3/13/24 Update: A remote hearing on 3/14/24 @ 10:30am. PSI hearing on 3/18/24 to be done for the record.
3/14/24 Update: Motion to modify conditions of release filed by State on 3/5/24 [more info post #195, page 10 thread #69]. Court officials said the hearing on Thursday would be centered on a motion from the State that would set conditions for her release if she posts that bond. State to argue to modify conditions of Troconis’ release to include Intensive Pretrial Supervision, Surrender of passports & to not leave CT. This after the State learned she provided a Miami, FL address as her intended residence awaiting sentencing.
Hearing: Troconis has joined the remote hearing from York CI. The State wants her confined to Connecticut if she posts. Assistant State's Attorney Elizabeth Moran says bail would not be able to properly monitor her in Florida. Judge Gary White, who's presiding over the hearing, asks to hear from the bail commissioner. Shereen Webbley says they did monitor Troconis and her GPS ankle bracelet from Florida for years, but that wasn't home confinement as was ordered here. [more info see posts 221-224, 226, 229, 231-234 & 238 page 12, thread #69].
Judge White rules the court has broad discretion and can modify the post-conviction conditions of release at any time. White says he's persuaded by the state's argument & will grant the motion. White says Troconis will be subject to IPS monitoring as well as GPS monitoring, must surrender all passports--even expired ones (Schoenhorn has her expired Venazuelan passport)--cannot leave the state of Connecticut & must comply with house arrest. She also must post bond at the courthouse (which is mandatory with IPS monitoring) if she gets the means to do so.
There is a brief clerical hearing in the case on Monday,
3/18/24 for Judge Randolph to "say the magic words" & order the pre sentence investigation report. He apparently implied it on March 1, but it needs to be done on the record. Troconis won't be there. Both sides return on 4/10/24 for the motions filed by Schoenhorn last week for acquittal & a new trial. [see posts #241, 242, 250 & 253, page 13, thread #69].
*Charged & arrested (3/1/24) with criminal contempt of court (on 2/15/24).
3/6/24 Update: Contempt charge: Inspector Christopher Gioielli, who investigated the allegations, reviewed video footage of the trial confirmed Troconis had displayed portions of the sealed Dulos report on her computer screen. The partial sentences seen on Troconis' computer that were captured on a screenshot by prosecutors "mirrored the language on page 50 of the sealed custodial report," the warrant said. Troconis was present in the courtroom a few years ago when her attorney Schoenhorn was told that only her defense team could view the report & that its contents were otherwise sealed from public view, including herself, the warrant stated. The Stamford State’s Attorney’s Office, which charged Troconis with contempt, said in the warrant affidavit that Troconis was aware that the report was sealed & “knowingly violated” at least two judges’ orders by viewing it & displaying it. Contempt charge Arrest Warrant signed by Judge Gary J. White. For more info see post #874, page 44, Thread #68. Arraignment hearing on 3/21/24.

Imagine that you have that picture in your bedroom. Imagine your kids need you in the middle of the night for whatever reason. This is what they are greeted with when they come for your help or care. Imagine that it is your mom. Further, imagine it is the woman your mom left your dad because of. Classy and provocative of questions as to whether or not the kids should visit.
No boundaries or care to make the kids the primary focus of healing or stability.
View attachment 491255
Actually I’m going with convicted but unsentenced felon or murderer! Won’t let the messy inconvenience of conspiracy stand in the way of the use of murder either!

I’m quite amused how MT or FD could have wished/hoped/prayed for amicable proceedings when everything FD did in Family court and with the assistance of MT was contrary to this behaviour. There was nothing amicable from FD and MT ever in Family Court. Just look at the things MT herself did from going to Probate court to check out the trust docs to the PO from Farmington PD to using her daughter to help FD communicate with his children etc. Honestly it was one bad choice from MT after another and she did nothing but fuel the flames of anger and hatred and revenge from FD.

Here is the infamous MBR photo of the convicted felon. I leave it to @MollyDDD or someone else to add in the inmate number and the prison garb as imo it’s quite well deserved!

MooView attachment 491255

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316