GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

My synthesis is simple:

Jennifer.

Michelle.

Two women separated by one letter.

Class.

Crass.

One who would stop at nothing for her children.

One who would stop at nothing.

One who is everything.

And one who is nothing.

jmo

View attachment 491255
Actually I’m going with convicted but unsentenced felon or murderer! Won’t let the messy inconvenience of conspiracy stand in the way of the use of murder either!

I’m quite amused how MT or FD could have wished/hoped/prayed for amicable proceedings when everything FD did in Family court and with the assistance of MT was contrary to this behaviour. There was nothing amicable from FD and MT ever in Family Court. Just look at the things MT herself did from going to Probate court to check out the trust docs to the PO from Farmington PD to using her daughter to help FD communicate with his children etc. Honestly it was one bad choice from MT after another and she did nothing but fuel the flames of anger and hatred and revenge from FD.

Here is the infamous MBR photo of the convicted felon. I leave it to @MollyDDD or someone else to add in the inmate number and the prison garb as imo it’s quite well deserved!

MooView attachment 491255
#barf Thanks, Afitzy, off to bleach my eyes now!

Lo dejaré ir esta vez
I think what has me stumped and more than frustrated is that even after five years of watching MT and the Troconis crew that we are still having to discuss the disconnect between their words and their actions.

Maybe good, kind and decent folks simply find it hard to believe that others simply lie and seek to deceive?

Above my pay grade from a psychology standpoint but I’m frustrated by it all as how much more evidence can MT and the Troconis crew present to show the world who they are?

I guess we could simply yet again list the misstatements, lies, whoppers etc., but I feel that this is what we have been doing here for nearly 5 years. FD and his lies were part of the equation with MT too and so we have multiple layers of lies on top of lies.

Countering the lies though we have court documents in Family Court and the Civil court and these documents and depositions paint a picture that is different from the public narrative of MT, Troconis Crew and FD. There is no way to believe the “murders eve” dinner party lie fest put on by the defence where MT and FD were “happy” and the “children would soon be skiing at the pond” if you understand the family court narrative and what happened in the civil case trial. FD never paid child support ever and FD and MT lived as squatters at 4JX for two years and this is a documented fact. No doubt in my mind that MT knew all this and she was ok with it so long as the lifestyle continued. Problem was they didn’t have the cash to keep the lights and heat on and the credit cards were maxed out putting petrol in the vehicles. The gig was up and MT a knew it, I just don’t know why she stayed?

MT and the Troconis Crew imo loved the 10,000sf mausoleum at 4Jx and I think it’s telling that it essentially took a court order to get MT out of there! I do think her threat to leave for CO was idle and anger at FD because nothing was working in Family Court and she knew they didn’t have the money to fight JF and GF in Court. The gig was up and by the “murders eve” dinner MT knew it imo. MT was expecting to go out for sushi and FD saddled her with feeding 6 people. No wonder she left to tuck her daughter in and never returned! I do wonder if she was trying to sell some rugs to Mr and Mrs Bland to pay for her ticket to CO or perhaps pay the utility bill at 4JX because FD could no longer pay? Or, perhaps that is why she was always lighting fires?

MT left 4Jx with her meager possessions in black plastic garbage bags and with a rental car because at 44 years old she had spent her life making her plan to be one man after another. Think about that image as imo it’s who MT is as a person. Remember how angry she was to be in the hotel with no car and no possessions and she herself said, “I have nothing”! Yes, she had nothing in terms of what is important imo and what I found so fascinating about this pity party moment was that she never mentioned her daughter or her family. Nope, it was pure unadulterated pity for herself alone. MT simply cares at MT always imo.

I think Atty McGuiness got it right when he essentially summarised the LE Interview 8+ hrs by effectively saying MT had no memory issues as she remembered perfectly what to include and what to exclude from her interviews. MT lies about big things and little things and she does it even when the truth would not hurt her imo.

To me, the MT lying is one of the mysteries of this sorry case and imo it’s right up there with the locations of the remains. MT imo gave us a masterclass in deception and lying over the 8+ hrs of interviews and it so stunned me that I actually watched portions more than once!

I have no answers as to why MT persistently and imo pathologically lied but I do believe the jury got it right in their verdict. There was simply no way for a logical human to reconcile the “I know nothing sidepiece going for a latte in Hartford” with the day spent moving the FD phone and “cleaning” at 80 MS and burning evidence at 4jx. The Troconis Family then going on national TV and saying they too had gone “trash dumping” with FD over the years was to me simply the absolute confirmation that the jury had a BS meter that was spot on and saw that the words and deeds of MT and the Troconis crew never aligned. NEVER.
Moo

Last edited:
I won't belabor the point because I'm not a doctor/psychologist and I've certainly never defrauded Medicare... but I do want to make a swift point for why she lies.

One of my favorite words -- favorite aspect of the human condition -- is empathy. It's what fuels the species.

She has none. She's just got a hole there. What's the opposite of empathy? Dispathy. Emptipathy. MTpathy. Emptiness.

And a disconnect from responsibility. Nothing is ever her fault.

People with hearts feel things. Relative to others. We process guilt, regret, remorse on the one side and fairness, decency, reciprocity on the other. Ranges of emotion.

We also have an awareness. Empathy. We can imagine how a lie might hurt someone. Not to say we're perfect and never lie. In fact sometimes we are artful with the white lie or lying in the moment, but as a way of life? No. Because we don't relish hurting people for sport. She lies because she can. Never wrong. Doesn't matter to her how you see it, only how she sees it.

It's unfathomable that, after five years, Inmate #433612 hasn't demonstrated an ounce of concern for other. Not for Jennifer, not for the five children, not even for her own child. There is only her. It's a very one-dimensional universe where, without capacity for empathy, there is only what she thinks, wants, needs. Everything in her world exists relative to that.

She is what I call a consumptive person.

FD and MT deserved each other.

I always thought narcissists should find each instead of each causing havoc and pain in their respective families, but I think we learned something harrowing in this case. When you pair narcissists, innocent people die. Two consumers without empathy, without stops, willing to stop at nothing.

Match made in hell. Maybe they can share the afterlife there.

Good riddance.

JMO

Last edited:
I won't belabor the point because I'm not a doctor/psychologist and I've certainly never defrauded Medicare... but I do want to make a swift point for why she lies.

One of my favorite words -- favorite aspect of the human condition -- is empathy. It's what fuels the species.

She has none. She's just got a hole there. What's the opposite of empathy? Dispathy. Emptipathy. MTpathy. Emptiness.

And a disconnect from responsibility. Nothing is ever her fault.

People with hearts feel things. Relative to others. We process guilt, regret, remorse on the one side and fairness, decency, reciprocity on the other. Ranges of emotion.

We also have an awareness. Empathy. We can imagine how a lie might hurt someone. Not to say we're perfect and never lie. In fact sometimes we are artful with the white lie or lying in the moment, but as a way of life? No. Because we don't relish hurting people for sport. She lies because she can. Never wrong. Doesn't matter to her how you see it, only how she sees it.

It's unfathomable that, after five years, Inmate #433612 hasn't demonstrated an ounce of concern for other. Not for Jennifer, not for the five children, not even for her own. There is only her. It's a very one-dimensional universe where, without capacity for empathy, there is only what she thinks, wants, needs. Everything in her world exists relative to that.

She is what I call a consumptive person.

FD and MT deserved each other.

I always thought narcissists should find each instead of each causing havoc and pain in the respective families, but I think we learned something harrowing in this case. When you pair narcissists, innocent people die. Two consumers without empathy, without stops, willing to stop at nothing.

Match made in hell. Maybe they can share the afterlife there.

Good riddance.

JMO
Amen!

Trying to learn more about narcissism from solid sources and research is a challenge for laypeople imo as the peer reviewed research isn't as extensive as you might think imo. Narcissistic Personality Disorder per the DSM 5 I believe is less than 1% of the population but this does zero to capture the wide spectrum of the rest of the population that display aspects of the behaviour. Layer in BPD, Antisocial Disorder and the rest of overlapping symptoms and you have a rats nest of psychology that is very difficult to puzzle out even by the professionals.

Quotes from article:

"Currently the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision characterizes NPD as a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, a striking sense of privilege or entitlement, an expectation of special treatment, an exaggerated sense of self-importance, and an angry response to criticism [4]".

"Persons with NPD lack empathy and selfishly exploit relationships. For example, they are prone to infidelity and both verbal and physical aggression [5], [6]. In addition, persons with NPD experience clinically significant psychologic distress and are troubled by aging [7], [8], contributing to an increased suicidal risk associated with NPD and narcissistic traits [9], [10], [11]. Persons with this disorder avoid treatment and distress significant others [7], [12], [13], [14], [15], [16], [17]".

But, one of consistent things I've read about the topic is that many professionals speaking about the topic believe that the main mistake most non-narcs make in dealing with narcissists is to believe that they feel empathy or care at all about the people in their obit.

Narcs only have the capacity to care about themselves and all others in their orbit are simply to serve their needs on rinse and repeat. Believe the narc cares about your feelings at your own peril!

Narcs do not feel empathy as @Megnut brilliantly points out and I do think that could be why this case in particular has been so hard to pull apart the truth from the lies.

FD getting on Dateline and talking about 'loving his children' or speaking to the Press at the Civil trial about "I just want to see my children" made for heart tugging media moments but it bore no reality to the essence of FD as we later learned. FD said these things around the same time he had his visitation with his children removed because of the psychological damage he had inflicted on them due to highly pressuring them to lie to their mother about MT and her daughter. Judge Heller ordered FD to therapy but I believe she was ill informed and poorly trained to believe it could have any impact on FD. FD would just go through the motions of therapy and use the knowledge gained to perpetrate some other horror on JF or their children.

Same thing for MT saying, "her daughter is her world". Nope. MT is her world and her unfortunate daughter just happens to live in it with her. MT had zero hesitation roping her daughter into communicating with the Dulos children on behalf of FD when he lost access to them and neither she nor FD believed that them having the Dulos children lie to JF was a problem or psychologically damaging. This is simply how FD and MT are wired and I know its hard to believe that adults use children to damage other children to pacify an adult that was simply hell bent on revenge but that was the situation at the time in Family Court between FD and JF and the children and the psych reports and evaluations (all sealed) are there to prove it for any of the doubters. I actually read these Court motions twice as it was so upsetting to think that adult humans could and would weaponise children against an adult who wasn't doing what they wanted, that I simply couldn't believe it. Naive and stupid of me, I know but that is what FD and MT did as that is quite simply who they are. Judge Heller and GAL Atty Michael Meehan imo didn't get it either which is why Family Court was essentially back to Day 1 after 2 years shortly before the "Murders Eve" Dinner and JF murder by the co-conspirators.

This case was also difficult because my strong guess based on how hard she fought to retain custody of her children was that JD was a classic empath and it took her a good long while to see through the game and lies of FD. But, she did eventually wake up when she saw the destructive impact that FD had on the children's mental well being and ditto for MT.

Can you imagine being a mother trying to protect your children from the likes of FD and MT and getting zero support from Family Court to do so? That is what JF endured for 2 years imo and sadly Judge Heller remains on the bench and GAL Michael Meehan is still practicing and both are probably still doing what they are doing with NO additional training in high conflict divorce.

MOOScreenshot 2024-03-18 at 12.43.02.png

Last edited:
That bedroom picture is yet another example for the books. Remember in the closing when McGuinness alluded to some quirky things between MT and FD? ("fooling around" in the car with JD's blood present, telling detectives about their shower sex, etc.) The picture is (MOO) highly inappropriate to display in a home with your child or children present.

Just putting this old NYP article into the thread yet again as it has the timeline of events for FD claiming to still love MT but not wanting to run afoul of a Court Order (why start now FD?) and MT going to FJX to pick up her things and claiming to 'still love FD' YET asking for FD to not call her.

Quotes from article:
"The woman who is charged alongside her boyfriend in connection to the disappearance of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos filed a court motion asking for him to be barred from contacting her, a report said Wednesday".

"A lawyer for Michelle Troconis filed the motion on Tuesday, requesting that Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of Jennifer Dulos, be prohibited from contacting his client, The Connecticut Post reported".

"Troconis and Fotis Dulos are both charged with tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution in connection to the mother of five’s disappearance. They’ve both been released on bail".

"On Monday, Fotis Dulos filed a motion asking a judge to clarify the condition of his release so he could possibly reunite with Troconis".

“Mr. Dulos would like to explore the possibility of reunification with [Troconis] but is concerned such efforts may run afoul of court orders absent a clarification,” defense attorney Norman Pattis wrote in the motion filed in Connecticut Superior Court, The Connecticut Post reported".

"Pattis filed the motion after Troconis went to Fotis’ home in Farmington on Sunday to pick up some of her belongings in a visit coordinated by their attorneys, the news outlet reported".

"The motion filed by Pattis claims Troconis was overheard on Sunday saying “she loves Mr. Dulos” and does not believe he was involved with Jennifer’s disappearance".

Quotes from article:
Pattis filed the motion after Troconis stopped by Fotis’ home in Farmington on Sunday to pick up some of her belongings in a visit coordinated by their attorneys, the news outlet reported.

Fotis was not present at the home at the time, Pattis said in the motion, which detailed how Troconis was overheard on Sunday saying that “she loves Mr. Dulos” and that she does not believe he played a role in Jennifer’s disappearance, according to the Connecticut Post.

“She feels badly that Mr. Dulos has been accused of foul play,” Pattis wrote in the motion. “Mr. Dulos would like to make contact with Ms. Troconis to thank her for her kind words".

We know from Det. Kimball testimony on the stand and in the LE interviews that all of this public back and forth from FD and MT was not truthful as they continued to hook up despite the Court Order and it continued until FD replaced MT with Anna Curry in short order.
MOO

Just putting this old NYP article into the thread yet again as it has the timeline of events for FD claiming to still love MT but not wanting to run afoul of a Court Order (why start now FD?) and MT going to FJX to pick up her things and claiming to 'still love FD' YET asking for FD to not call her.

Quotes from article:
"The woman who is charged alongside her boyfriend in connection to the disappearance of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos filed a court motion asking for him to be barred from contacting her, a report said Wednesday".

"A lawyer for Michelle Troconis filed the motion on Tuesday, requesting that Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of Jennifer Dulos, be prohibited from contacting his client, The Connecticut Post reported".

"Troconis and Fotis Dulos are both charged with tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution in connection to the mother of five’s disappearance. They’ve both been released on bail".

"On Monday, Fotis Dulos filed a motion asking a judge to clarify the condition of his release so he could possibly reunite with Troconis".

“Mr. Dulos would like to explore the possibility of reunification with [Troconis] but is concerned such efforts may run afoul of court orders absent a clarification,” defense attorney Norman Pattis wrote in the motion filed in Connecticut Superior Court, The Connecticut Post reported".

"Pattis filed the motion after Troconis went to Fotis’ home in Farmington on Sunday to pick up some of her belongings in a visit coordinated by their attorneys, the news outlet reported".

"The motion filed by Pattis claims Troconis was overheard on Sunday saying “she loves Mr. Dulos” and does not believe he was involved with Jennifer’s disappearance".

Quotes from article:
Pattis filed the motion after Troconis stopped by Fotis’ home in Farmington on Sunday to pick up some of her belongings in a visit coordinated by their attorneys, the news outlet reported.

Fotis was not present at the home at the time, Pattis said in the motion, which detailed how Troconis was overheard on Sunday saying that “she loves Mr. Dulos” and that she does not believe he played a role in Jennifer’s disappearance, according to the Connecticut Post.

“She feels badly that Mr. Dulos has been accused of foul play,” Pattis wrote in the motion. “Mr. Dulos would like to make contact with Ms. Troconis to thank her for her kind words".

We know from Det. Kimball testimony on the stand and in the LE interviews that all of this public back and forth from FD and MT was not truthful as they continued to hook up despite the Court Order and it continued until FD replaced MT with Anna Curry in short order.
MOO
I think FD meant that he wanted to thank MT for her kind alibi.

Those two -- what they lack in soul, they make up for in nerve.

It wasn't a good look on either of them.

Of course I can’t understand this as it’s in Spanish, but apparently Michi had an actress gig. Did anyone know about this. Not sure if I can post this here since it is a YouTube. Will report my post. I couldn’t figure out how to download from IMDB. The screenshot of her is from the movie I quickly scanned through.
1710786853571.jpeg

Of course I can’t understand this as it’s in Spanish, but apparently Michi had an actress gig. Did anyone know about this. Not sure if I can post this here since it is a YouTube. Will report my post. I couldn’t figure out how to download from IMDB. The screenshot of her is from the movie I quickly scanned through.
View attachment 491368
That’s her second movie.
Moo

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads