Custody Document: "To Determine Paternity & Parental Relief"

I think we all need to remember what prompted Ron filing for custody in the first place. He claimed she had a cocaine problem therefore he did not return the kids in August after he took them on a vacation, instead he filed for custody. Crystal admitted cocaine use after Haleigh was born and during her preg with Rj. I do not know if in August 2005 she was using cocaine or not. Ron may be a jerk and an abuser, but he did not force Crystal to put cocaine in her body.

Read those papers again. She was served a copy of his petition...but she claims she never received the notification of the hearing on December 1st. I think that notification went to that 729 Parker Street address. When says she never received that notification, I tend to think that's probably true.

That's why she filed for a rehearing. Knowing how the Florida divorce courts work, the judge decided in Ron's favor because Crystal didn't appear and he rejected her request for a rehearing. I don't think a rehearing was granted...have we found any indication that there was one?

nope, one hasnt surfaced yet. iirc- she did file a disagreement with the courts finding, in the doc thread. It was filed in Jan 06 and we have nothing after that.

Fairn balanced, ITA, I think the docs about the address on Parker is what was said it was sent to.

There was a hearing and both Ron and Crystal were present and questioned on December 27, 2005. The judge then gave her 10 days to file a rebuttal, also during that 10 days the judge reviewed the DCF file and the domestic violence file on both parties and said he would change his December 27, 2005 ruling if anything he read warranted a change.

Read those papers again. She was served a copy of his petition...but she claims she never received the notification of the hearing on December 1st. I think that notification went to that 729 Parker Street address. When says she never received that notification, I tend to think that's probably true.

That's why she filed for a rehearing. Knowing how the Florida divorce courts work, the judge decided in Ron's favor because Crystal didn't appear and he rejected her request for a rehearing. I don't think a rehearing was granted...have we found any indication that there was one?

read those papers again. She was served a copy of his petition...but she claims she never received the notification of the hearing on december 1st. I think that notification went to that 729 parker street address. When says she never received that notification, i tend to think that's probably true.

That's why she filed for a rehearing. Knowing how the florida divorce courts work, the judge decided in ron's favor because crystal didn't appear and he rejected her request for a rehearing. I don't think a rehearing was granted...have we found any indication that there was one?

read #4 & #5

Attachments

• petineer.pdf
    366 KB · Views: 45
When Ron filed in September 2005, Crystal was personal severed IIRC October 5, 2005, she answered October 18, 2005. So she was completely aware of the legal action. The courts mailed out a notice of Hearing for December 2005. It would of been Crystals responsibility to notify the court if she moved after October 18, 2005.

That whole thing just stinks to high heaven. He knew how to manipulate the system. He claims she's the drug user, but she says he is, and sells drugs too. He's violent...we've heard first hand how violent he is towards Misty. I find it hard to believe him.

It's really difficult for a woman to leave an abuser. I think she must have been petrified of him...and with good reason.

She says he sold prescription drugs too that weren't prescribed to him. His drug connections could have something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Too bad we don't know where he was getting his drugs. Someone there in that area must know.

That whole thing just stinks to high heaven. He knew how to manipulate the system. He claims she's the drug user, but she says he is, and sells drugs too. He's violent...we've heard first hand how violent he is towards Misty. I find it hard to believe him.

It's really difficult for a woman to leave an abuser. I think she must have been petrified of him...and with good reason.

She says he sold prescription drugs too that weren't prescribed to him. His drug connections could have something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Too bad we don't know where he was getting his drugs. Someone there in that area must know.

ok IF THIS WAS AN INJUSTICE, THIS OCCURED IN 12-05 and 1-06, we are in 2009 now. She was not able to take him back to court with some proof or just to get more visitation. Instead she moves on has another baby and stops paying her childsupport.

Ron may very well be doing drugs, my point is Crystal admitted in court that she did cocaine after Haleigh was born and during her preg with RJ. There was nothing to prove that Ronald was doing drugs and he had a clean urine test. She admitted that she sometimes just didnt want to get out of bed so Haleigh missed many drs appointments. She had no income. There was a lack of sustained contact with her children. She had no proof of abuse. Based on all of this information the Florida court did not rob her of custody of her children.

FYI: Clean test can also = NIACIN FLUSH

I've heard about it first hand. And there is also a special tea to flush your system.

It would of been the same if the mother got the children. No wait it would of been more. I dont see the point in pointing out the child support amount. What the children weren't worth that amount?

= $3800 for 12 months, thats almost the $4100....infant daughter is 5 months old? she was pregnant and not working before that. Still say she should of made some sort of effort to pay once in a while.

I was only agreeing with FairNBalanced in questioning the calculations and not understanding how they came up with that amount based on his income and her income (or lack thereof after she was fired) and other living expenses. It had nothing to do with putting an exact amount on the children (I don't think in that way)...just the calculations seem off to me...along with some other things in that document.

On the subject of her being behind on payments...I don't agree with that at all. If she was ordered to pay, she should pay. Period.

I still doubt very seriously that anyone involved in the drug business, (and let's face it, it is unfortunately a big business), would kidnap a child. I keep seeing this brought up in alot of different threads, and each time I see this, my first thought is, no, they wouldn't go after the child, they would go straight to who they have the problem with and deal with him/her straight up. The only way I see anyone involving the children would be if it was mob related or some large drug cartel, but seriously folks, even if he was dealing drugs, I doubt it was on that large of a scale. Wasn't it said he was dealing pills? Or have I missed something else? ( Which wouldn't suprise me ) Anyways, that is only my opinion............

The fact that Ron had to file to determine paternity is interesting to me (although it's sad).

I'm not caught up reading this thread, but any never married father needs to establish paternity in order to have rights. This is normaly done when the mother files for child support, but if the mother chooses not to seek CS then it is up to the father to establish paternity and seek custody and/or visitation if he wishes to have any legal rights to his children.

Cubby- a never married mom too, ;)

The address shown for her in those papers is *** Parker Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202. That address in Jacksonville is a business...

not her address, but it IS a process server.
http://www.specialservicesofjax.com/

So, when Ron filed did he tell the court her address was unknown? Was she really ever served the notice of the hearing? The papers say "whose address is" *** Parker Street. I think he knew all along that she was living in McClenney Florida...80 miles away.

How on earth was she ordered to pay $323 of her $959 a month...leaving her $636 a month to live on? When he was living with his mother, earning $2051 a month and Crystal had shared custody? Not to mention that he got her fired from her job and there really was no $959 income.

I believe Crystal's claim that she was a victim of domestic violence and he threatened to kill her. Must have been difficult for her to even see the children with his temper and her being afraid of him.

The fact that she had no legal representation present is why he was awarded primary custody. IMO a total miscarriage of justice...and the fact that those babies ended up being taken care of by his 17 year old mistress full time...not his mother at all...that's what speaks volumes to me.

I agree! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm a member of a single parent forum and a never married parent myself. I've seen enough mud slinging in ugly custody disputes that I agree with your post fully.

I don't see how anyone could believe Crystal would be involved in this when MOST states offer child support arrears payment and forgiveness programs for those who are lower income.

MOO

It would of been the same if the mother got the children. No wait it would of been more. I dont see the point in pointing out the child support amount. What the children weren't worth that amount?

And who is paying for the little boy Jxxxxx--referred to as Ron's son per Misty. How much is "owed" to this little boy. I would like to know the answer to this.

That's a lot of missed child support payments (didn't I hear over $4K in the media?), especially if her payments are only $300 p/mo.

What gets me is I'm a mom to three and I don't understand her not wanting to see or be with her children much. In the docs it states something to this effect. It's crazy.

Sadly, there are alot of mothers out there like that. Either they get to enjoy a life without a child, (partying and dating, ie CAsey A) or with Ronald beating up on her, she very well may have tried to stay out of his anger zone, fear of being hit and beat up again.

I agree. I don't understand how a mom can fail to make an effort to see her children.

But I'm not sure I believe she is behind this disappearance. Why would she abduct a child she previously makes no effort to see. Wouldn't it be easier to just terminate your parental rights than abduct a child you don't want, to avoid paying child support?

I still feel as Crystal was afraid of Ronald. As a one time wife of a wife beater, I can tell you, just in the 5 total months I was married to this man, I would do whatever it took to stay away from him. Granted, that would mean that I would have my kids with me wherever I went. However if the courts took her kids away and placed them with him, I can see how she would not come see them perhaps as much as she really wanted to. I am not defending her actions, but I can truly understand. Also if she was behind in her child support payments, this would be one more thing that could anger Ronald. If he had threatened to kill Crystal, then WHY would she come around anymore than necessary.

The part that worries me is if that canal that is behind Ronald's house has alligators, and there is no fence up, could Haleigh been placed in there? Or is this even the same house /trailer that the document spoke of? ARE there alligators in that canal behind the house? I know that alligators are all over FL. My husband has an aunt and uncle that own a golf course and country club in FL and there are alligators that come onto the golf course.

I don;t think anyone is saying the children weren;t that amount. I know here in the state of TN child support is 17% of gross income for first child ans something like 21% if there are two children and on up depending on how many children you have. I don;t have a calculator but I would be willing to bet that the 21% of her gross income was more than the $323 ordered to pay. According to the rebuttal, Crystal bought a house that she was able to get a mortgage for. So, not that we donlt think the kids are worth this money (FAR FROM IT) but I think we are trying to figure out how Crystal could own a home, buy groceries, pay lights, water, sewer, AND pay this child support on what she made. Now that is not to say, there are LOTS of people who cannot pay what the courts order. However the CHILD(ren) come first. So if the payer cannot afford a roof over their head, then oh well. THOSE children come first int he eyes of the courts AS IT SHOULD BE.

I totally agree. I truly feel as if it someone that Ron had connections with because of his drug selling and abuse. Maybe he owed someone some money to buy his cocaine. Maybe he sold someone some bad stuff. Perhaps he sold someone something that hurt someone's child. WHo knows? However I do think it all has to do with RON, and his bad temper or drug selling. HE HAS ENEMIES. WHat drug dealer doesn;t? They isn;t exactly honor among theives with these guys.

She was served the papers and signed at one time so how can you say he sent them to the wrong address.

she gave that address when she filed her written statement to the court!!! She moved it's up to her to notified the court she moved!!

She was served a copy of his petition. How did she receive that and not the other? That makes no sense to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back