Cyndy Short Press Conference~31 October 2011

Oh my word. Why is this circus going on? Where is Lisa???!!!

Why couldn't she just write a little thing in the paper... Cry me a river...

So, they DID know. CS said she talked to the family, expressed their mutual love for each other, but that they felt they needed to stay with Joe.

Well one lawyer can not fire the other lawyer if the client doesn't agree.
:floorlaugh:

:waitasec:

WHY OH WHY does she remind me of Cindy Anthony ?

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

MOO ...

Tacopina's decision she leave the case.

She was working the case while Tacopina was in Rome.

I am zipping my lip...........................................................

ah fudge. I just don't find this professional, feuding in public and airing the laundry between the two attorneys. A simple "it was a joint decision that I leave the case" would have sufficed with ego intact.

I think the parents messed up by dropping her and staying with Joe, JMO only.......

So, they DID know. CS said she talked to the family, expressed their mutual love for each other, but that they felt they needed to stay with Joe.

I don't think the decision was made yet when they were asked.

I do like that she basically called out JT for being a media *advertiser censored*.

What can she actually do in her new role?

Something she often does, get volunteers to pass out flyers, had new flyers made, update the website, gets tips on her website and she forwards it to LE. She's been in the community for a long time.

Limited means family. She never asked for payment.

Reporter asking about where family is getting their money right now. CS says she doesn't know, but before she was working on trying to find ways in the community to help them.

Oh my word. Why is this circus going on? Where is Lisa???!!!

Yep ... it's a Circus all right ... and complete with Side Shows ...

Popcorn ?

Peanuts ?

BOX of WINE ?

:floorlaugh:

MOO ...

She called BS "irrelevant." LOL. Doesn't know the man, has never met him. She has no idea where this "reward money" is. She tried to find out, but still has no answer about it.

Isn't it like pot calling the kettle black?

I don't think that's fair. That's ALL he's doing, getting his mug in front of the camera, and misspeaking. She's done a LOT more, for the media, besides stick her face in front of a camera. While it's been public, it's not about HER.

Why does she keeps saying she thinks the baby was stolen? The baby is not a material object. The objects get stolen, the baby gets kidnapped.

She thinks Tacopina didn't think she would be as aggressive as she was. Believes that when you work a case, you need to be on the ground and talking to real people instead of worried about the media.

ok this is taking it to far. She of "daily press releases" and media tours?

I am stunned. I have never seen an attorney attack an ex clients attorney new or still on the case, its almost unheard of.

CS has a very impressive track record-unlike JT-The parents made a huge mistake staying with him..this is MOO--NOT what said in PC!!!

Question asked about family getting money. Is the "other team" giving the family money.

CS: I don't know. Her team was working on "getting donations" to help pay house payments, utilities, daily expenses.

Me: Guess we got our answer there. Family decided to stay with JT. Which side of the bread is buttered. JMHO

CS; Thinks Lisa was stolen from that home. Look at other cases around the country.

Reporter: Why isn't the family out there? Those other families are.

CS: (side-stepping this) talking about getting the family at the vigil the other night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upabigtree
Back