Cyndy Short Press Conference~31 October 2011

She was really trying to get the community to support the family, but thinks its too late now due to the "cameras."

Last convo was with Jeremy. Jeremy said, "I love you, Cyndy."

ok this is taking it to far. She of "daily press releases" and media tours?

I am stunned. I have never seen an attorney attack an ex clients attorney new or still on the case, its almost unheard of.

I've never heard it either. The lawyers bicker, no doubt, but how often do they take it public like that?

Decision to stick with Tacopina instead of CS not a good decision.

Why does she keeps saying she thinks the baby was stolen? The baby is not a material object. The objects get stolen, the baby gets kidnapped.

Kidnapping often implies ransom, to some.

Who cancelled the interview with the boys?

JT cancelled all media last thurs and the interview on Friday.

Why does she keeps saying she thinks the baby was stolen? The baby is not a material object. The objects get stolen, the baby gets kidnapped.

BBM: EXACTLY ! We are talking about a HUMAN LIFE here ... a beautiful BABY !

MOO ...

Asking about the interview w/ boys and DNA, JT cancelled all of it, even all media interviews, (go figure)

Sincere though her sentiments might be - and it doesn't appear that she has any axes to grind with the parents - I feel, by exposing the lawyer infighting between her and JT, she is simply highlighting more than ever that these parents' true needs and by extension Lisa's are merely peripheral to the ambitions of the publicity hounds around them who under the cloak of 'supporting' them have latched onto them and are exploiting them for their own benefit.

Why a lawyer needed?

Tension between LE and the parents. They really did not want to, but the "people around them," told them to get one to fully understand everything.

Reporter: Will JT need another local attorney?

CS: Yes. JT cancelled all the media on Thursday. Needs to be some liason between LE and the parents. Others around the family told them that they need to understand all the circumstances surrounding things.

Me: CS had scheduled with local media (IIRC) - for some reason Kanses City has a problem with local media vs national media. Turf war?

One reporter says it's highly unusual for a lawyer who was involved still want to be involved with the case.

She was told that the family made a decision to state with Joe.

She was told the family decided to stay with Joe and she could NOT stay with Joe.

Who cancelled the interview with the boys?

JT cancelled all media last thurs and the interview on Friday.

Now let me get this straight.

CS made media availabilty and press releases and arranged media tours.

JT cancelled them

yet JT is the one looking for publicity????????????

add to that this circus this morning and all i can say is :banghead:

LE has had so many leads and she is very hopeful

There are little words for this circus, except poor Lisa.

It's absurd; all these "battles" are being fought over this baby's head.
I'm no fan of the parents and their choices but boy have they got the wrong people around them too. It must be mind boggling and head spinning to have people like JT, BS and CS telling you what's right and what to do etc.

All my opinion :twocents:

Now let me get this straight.

CS made media availabilty and press releases and arranged media tours.

JT cancelled them

yet JT is the one looking for publicity????????????

add to that this circus this morning and all i can say is :banghead:

Yes. JT is looking for publicity, for HIMSELF. He cancelled because he wasn't going to be in these PCs, they were going to involve other things like, for example, evidence, the house layout, etc. Not just his head talking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat1977
Back