Darlie's 16 versions

Regarding the sock ... it is mysterious. I think the police made a mistake by not taking the lid off the storm sewer and searching it. Just a thought, but I wonder if in their haste to stuff something in the storm sewer the sock was dropped. Here's a thought ... just a thought mind you ... the defense theory goes that there were two knives used in the attack. Okay, she attacks the children with the first knife while the sock is on her hand. Remember that her DNA was found inside the sock. She runs out the back, down the alley and discards the knife in the storm sewer. Upon returning to the crime scene, discovers that Damon is crawling toward the door trying to escape. She runs to the kitchen, grabs the big knife and returns to inflict more injuries.

Regarding the sock ... it is mysterious. I think the police made a mistake by not taking the lid off the storm sewer and searching it. Just a thought, but I wonder if in their haste to stuff something in the storm sewer the sock was dropped. Here's a thought ... just a thought mind you ... the defense theory goes that there were two knives used in the attack. Okay, she attacks the children with the first knife while the sock is on her hand. Remember that her DNA was found inside the sock. She runs out the back, down the alley and discards the knife in the storm sewer. Upon returning to the crime scene, discovers that Damon is crawling toward the door trying to escape. She runs to the kitchen, grabs the big knife and returns to inflict more injuries.

WOW Weasel, for that to be just a thought, it sure sounds like it it extremely plausible and reasonable. I wish that LE would have searched the area around the sock a little closer. If that was the case, I don't think she would have the supporters and theroy chasers as she has now.

GREAT POST!!!!!:clap::clap:

Does anyone if Darlie was right or left handed?

What about Darin?

TIA

I'll bet if I drove over there right now, some supporter would be checking the drain to clean out any knives Darlie may have slipped in there.:bang:

I'll bet if I drove over there right now, some supporter would be checking the drain to clean out any knives Darlie may have slipped in there.

Not only that Jeana, but if they found a knife they will go into an area of Dallas and ask an "innocent person" to "hold the knife for a minute. Of course this will ensure an "intruders" fingerprints are on the knife. Then they will replace the knife in the sewer, call LE claim that they "just discovered" the knife, so LE will do a fingerprint test and then the supporters can claim they "found the intruder" and Darlie is innocent.

You see the "keystone" cops could not find evidence that the "supporters" did, therefore of course it is the fault of LE that poor little ole Darlie is in Prison.

When it is proven that this knife has nothing to do with the crime, the "intruder" did not live in the state at the time of the crime, then of course it will be: LE cover up, LE bungles knife "supporters" found, LE biased, LE will not "release an innocent women", LE set up supporters to get back at Darlie.

Then of course the next day, they will want Darlie immediately released from Prison, a ticker tape parade, a key to the city, a huge "princess" party and a cheque for 50 million dollars or so.

CyberLaw - I didn't think there really was a second knife. Did I forget something.

I'll bet if I drove over there right now, some supporter would be checking the drain to clean out any knives Darlie may have slipped in there.

Not only that Jeana, but if they found a knife they will go into an area of Dallas and ask an "innocent person" to "hold the knife for a minute. Of course this will ensure an "intruders" fingerprints are on the knife. Then they will replace the knife in the sewer, call LE claim that they "just discovered" the knife, so LE will do a fingerprint test and then the supporters can claim they "found the intruder" and Darlie is innocent.

You see the "keystone" cops could not find evidence that the "supporters" did, therefore of course it is the fault of LE that poor little ole Darlie is in Prison.

When it is proven that this knife has nothing to do with the crime, the "intruder" did not live in the state at the time of the crime, then of course it will be: LE cover up, LE bungles knife "supporters" found, LE biased, LE will not "release an innocent women", LE set up supporters to get back at Darlie.

Then of course the next day, they will want Darlie immediately released from Prison, a ticker tape parade, a key to the city, a huge "princess" party and a cheque for 50 million dollars or so.

Oh my God!! You're too funny. Huge princess party, huh? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yea Jeana can't you see it. Darlie's coming out Princess Party. That was too funny.

Thanks for the kudos, browneyedgirl. Princess Party .... LOL!!

What is missing in all of Darlie's stories are the details of the actual struggle with the intruder and when/how she obtained her wounds. She suggests that she must have gotten the wounds while sleeping.:waitasec:

She struggled? Where are the specifics? What kind of struggle took place? Did she just tap his arm? Were they in mortal combat?

And if the intruder did all those wounds to her while she was sleeping, why did he bother 'struggling' with her while she was awake? Did he forget that he had a knife in his hand?

My Husband and I were recently wrestling/playing on the couch. In an attempt to get away from him tickling me, I almost bashed my face into an end table, and had to hold myself up as to not fall on the dog. DETAILS!!!!

Were Darlie's nails ever scraped? Wouldn't that have been part of the rape kit? Or since she told LE that she struggled with an unknown intruder, wouldn't they have scraped her nails in an attempt to get the persons DNA?

I don't recall ever reading anything about nail scrappings in the transcripts.

If I recall correctly, which seems to be getting harder these days, an "expert" testified that the bruises were a result of "blunt force trauma".

I guess summed up like this. The evidence does not match the story. Which is often the case when people try to blame others for their crime.

I found this comment "typical" of a person who is more interest in material possession then the life of their kids. Disturbing to say the least. Evidence of a "psychological disorder", no doubt.

www.trutv.com

Darlie Routier had not yet returned to her home on Eagle Drive since that horrible morning; she, Darin and baby Drake had been staying with Mama Darlie in Plano.

Needing some articles of clothing, she telephoned her friend Mercedes Adams a few days after the funeral to ask if she would mind driving her there.

Mercedes complied, but expected Darlie to buckle under upon walking into the place that took the lives of her two sons. The girlfriend was in for an awakening.

Death lingered in the foyer, but Darlie, Mercedes noted, charged onto the scene seemingly unaware and like a bull elephant, arms akimbo, shouted, "Look at this mess! It'll cost us a fortune to fix this ****!"

"Right there where her boys were killed, and that's the first thing she said to me.

I put my hands on Darlie's shoulders and said, 'Darlie, look me in the eye and tell me you didn't kill the boys.'

She looked me in the eye and said, 'I'm gonna get new carpet, new drapes, and fix this room all up.' I couldn't believe it."

Again, I am sure all of her supporters will say something to the affect of:

Well Darlie was just trying to "live here and now". Why dwell over the fact that the boys were dead. She was just trying to ensure that they were not spending too much money, after all the intruder is to blame for the blood letting and murder of two boys.

Can you imagine how Mercede's stomach must have sunk when Darlie said those words? I could not have even walked back into that house.
My dog some years back was hit by a car in front of our home and that day none of us could even stay in the house because everywhere we turned it was a reminder of where she would lay down or play. And that was a dog!

I could never, ever walk into a house where my two children were murdered in cold blood. Never, probably would have to move to a new country.

But if you notice the "focus" of the question was on someone other then Darlie, it does not even enter her mind, because again Darlie is only about Darlie.

If I recall correctly, which seems to be getting harder these days, an "expert" testified that the bruises were a result of "blunt force trauma".

I guess summed up like this. The evidence does not match the story. Which is often the case when people try to blame others for their crime.

I found this comment "typical" of a person who is more interest in material possession then the life of their kids. Disturbing to say the least. Evidence of a "psychological disorder", no doubt.

www.trutv.com

Darlie Routier had not yet returned to her home on Eagle Drive since that horrible morning; she, Darin and baby Drake had been staying with Mama Darlie in Plano.

Needing some articles of clothing, she telephoned her friend Mercedes Adams a few days after the funeral to ask if she would mind driving her there.

Mercedes complied, but expected Darlie to buckle under upon walking into the place that took the lives of her two sons. The girlfriend was in for an awakening.

Death lingered in the foyer, but Darlie, Mercedes noted, charged onto the scene seemingly unaware and like a bull elephant, arms akimbo, shouted, "Look at this mess! It'll cost us a fortune to fix this ****!"

"Right there where her boys were killed, and that's the first thing she said to me.

I put my hands on Darlie's shoulders and said, 'Darlie, look me in the eye and tell me you didn't kill the boys.'

She looked me in the eye and said, 'I'm gonna get new carpet, new drapes, and fix this room all up.' I couldn't believe it."

Again, I am sure all of her supporters will say something to the affect of:

Well Darlie was just trying to "live here and now". Why dwell over the fact that the boys were dead. She was just trying to ensure that they were not spending too much money, after all the intruder is to blame for the blood letting and murder of two boys.
The funeral wasn't that long after the boys' death, so that must have been within days of the killings.

That to me is absolutely disgusting. I've heard LE say that they've been with people who went into their homes after a murder and they avoided stepping onto the areas where their loved ones were killed; but there were others that were under suspicion that walked right over the spot without any qualms whatsoever. IIRC Pamela Smart was one of them.

"After all the intruder is to blame for the blood letting & murder of two boys" If that were my child(ren's) blood on that floor, it would matter to me because that was their precious blood spilled. It's not a mess on the floor, it's a physical part of the child and a reminder of how brutal a death they experienced.

Darlie has a sensitivity chip missing.

Maybe Darlie avoided the question as she was blocking it out as a way of coping.
I used to do this with my problems. Id try not to think bout them and if i did find myself thinking bout problem id quickly replace the thought with something else (anything else). It didnt make the problem go away it was just my of coping with things.
Maybe it was same with darlie by focusing on something, anything, other than the murders she is avoiding the harsh reality of what has taken place. Even when asked bout boys she kept on with the same line of thought - her house - as that was her distraction from reality of what had happened.
Before my words are taken wrongly, I am not saying that his definatly happened only that it is possible it may be correct.

Did Mercede's testify as to what she and Darlie spoke about on the way to the house? How was Darlie's demeanor at that time?

I would think that no matter how much one tries to block something out, a person would get anxiety in anticipation of going back to the crime scene.

I can kind of see someone saying something 'off' in a situation like this. But I would also expect a mother to buckle and show signs of mentally breaking down upon walking around and seeing the horrors of what happened.

When people act warped and weird, say and do things that are way off from the norm, that is a hallmark of a personality disorder.

Logic prevails, Darlie was concerned about the cost. Only the cost. Who is going to say: Look at this mess. I am going to get new.....

That is just warped and weird. Do you ever think that maybe the reason Darlie was concerned about the cost and mess is because that is what Darlie is all about. Everything is all superficial. Look at me, look at me. AT this point Darlie thought she had gotten away(and felt entitled to do so) with the murder of her two kids. Therefore all of the focus yet again was on Darlie. The two boys were just possession to her, that is all.

The proper response to the question would have been: No, a stranger came in here and killed my kids. But she did not even respond to a question that did not concern her. That is why her story does not make sense. If a person want to be distracted from the murder of their two kids, then they would not go back to the very house that those two children were murdered.

As in: I cannot go back to the house and see the room where my kids died. All of the blood that lead to their death. I cannot bear it.

Remember if this was the ONLY warped and weird thing that Darlie did and said, then I may be able to write it off. But it is not and was not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back