Day 9 Statements from Ramseys & Team/ 12 Days of JonBenet.

"He didn't mean to kill her, he wrapped her in a blanket." JR, as he laid JBR on the floor at the top of the basement stairs, witnessed by Rev. Haverstock.

"It's an inside job." JR to Arndt as he knelt on the floor near JBR's body and looked down the hall.

"We didn't mean for this to happen." PR to BF on the night of the 26th.

"I didn't kill my baby." PR to officers who were taking her fingerprints, before anyone had ever suggested she did.

"There is someone out there." PR to the world, a week after JBR's murder.

"I have to get to Atlanta, I have an important meeting that I can not miss." JR to officers who overheard him making flight arrangements to leave Boulder within 1/2 hour of finding his murdered daughter's body and when his only 'meeting' was in MI with his other kids for Christmas.

"She looked peaceful" describes JR when recounting the visual image of his murdered daughter's body, after removing one of her hand 'restraints', removing duct tape from her mouth and carrying her stiff, cold and blue body at arm's length upstairs.

"She was just a little bit molested." Nedra to anyone who would listen.

"Well, she was gone, so. . ." BR to DP when explaining why, when he was 10, he excluded his sister in his drawing of his family.

"It looks like JonBenet in a coffin." PR to JR when she viewed the American Girl doll.

"Did I subconsciously weave death into our lives by decorating a Christmas tree in purple?" PR - DOI.

"And, hence." PR in a holiday letter to friends.

"She's six, she's blonde. I am Patsy Ramsey, I am the mother." PR to 911.

"Can you fix this for me?" PR to BF, as if asking her to sew on a button.

"I didn't do it, John Ramsey didn't do it and we didn't know who did it." PR to investigator in April 1997.

Then add the whole "Santa fed her pineapple, with a too big spoon from the good silver collection" utter nonsense, tossing best friends under the bus because they were 'jealous' of PR, naming innocent people in their book as suspects, going on a talk show with an attorney to do damage control, and ending with. . .

"I sneaked downstairs after everyone was asleep, I just had to get that thing out." BR, putting himself downstairs at the time of the head blow.

It was all covered up. But, so what? The Ramseys forgave the murderer on national television 7 days after she was killed in their home, They just wanted know "why?" despite PR promising, "we will find you."

The police affidavit says JR told them that morning he found her UNDERNEATH the blanket. Wonder why he changed the story later? If she was completely covered by it he wouldn't have been able to see her the moment he opened the door like he stated . Another lie. Not only was the room dark but she was underneath the blanket.

During one of the LE interviews with PR, photos were shown to her and she reacted to one which showed 2 white writing pads on a table in the hall. This photo was in the same Christmas day batch of film that also showed the plastic trash bag of clothes at the bottom of the spiral staircase.

During one of the LE interviews with PR, photos were shown to her and she reacted to one which showed 2 white writing pads on a table in the hall. This photo was in the same Christmas day batch of film that also showed the plastic trash bag of clothes at the bottom of the spiral staircase.
I was hoping that photo and some of the others like the scarf moving in photos, photos taken in the basement at different times showing various items being moved, those pics of JAR's room, etc. would be released this year. Since the photos of the panties and long johns recently surfaced I assume that it is still possible.

That exchange when they are discussing the plastic bag is quite pathetic. They show their cards immediately and tell Patsy they have no idea what is in it and they are speculating what might be in it to the point Haney says she might have packed snacks for the trip. Patsy was probably laughing on the inside. I wish the videos of these 'interrogations' would leak in full.

Was the bag seen in photos taken in as evidence? I know it may seem to be an obvious answer of yes..... however this case has a ton of "I can't believe they didnt blah blah blah!"
Just out if curiosity, what was found in the bag at the foot of the stairs?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't think any of it was taken in as evidence. I doubt they would speculate on its contents if they knew anything about it. Look at the tupperware container in Jonbenet's room as a good example of this. It could've had just about anything in it but they never even bothered to look inside of it.

I don't think any of it was taken in as evidence. I doubt they would speculate on its contents if they knew anything about it. Look at the tupperware container in Jonbenet's room as a good example of this. It could've had just about anything in it but they never even bothered to look inside of it.
DISGUSTING. No excuse for such terrible police work!
Everything should be taken as evidence and photographed intensely to record things as they were found. You never know what might end up being the final clue.

ETA: Thank you for your response singular!

I was reading an old FFJ thread and came across this quote from John Douglas (courtesy of heymom). I recall Jim Clemente making this point in one of the Real Crime Profile podcasts but it was particularly satisfying to read this quote from JD in his pre-"Ramseys are innocent little lambs!" days. Remember Patsy's first line in the 911 call? "We have a kidnapping!"

The first case in this chapter is a woman whose little boy has supposedly been abducted. I will just type it in and let you read for yourself.

"On the 911 tape, she disctinctly says that someone 'kidnapped' her child. It's been Gregg's experience that parents will do almost anything to psychologically deny such a horrible situation. In the heat of hysterical emotion, you might expect to hear her say he was missing, he ran off, she doesn't know where he is, or something like that. For her to use the word 'kidnap' at this stage suggests she is already thinking ahead in the scenario that will play out."

"Basically, children are abducted for one of three reasons: they're taken by kidnappers for profit; they're taken by child molesters for sexual gratification; and they're taken by pathetic, lonely, unstable people who desperately want a child of their own. The kidnapper will have to communicate with the family, either by phone or written message, to set out his demand. The other two types want nothing at all to do with the family. None of the three merely send back an artifact to let the family know the child was taken. The family already knows that. If there is to be some proof of the legitimacy of the crime, it will accompany a demand; otherwise, it's meaningless."

"What Gregg decided the mother had done was to stage a kidnapping according to her perception of what a real one would be like. Unfortunately for her, she had no idea of the actual dynamics of this type of crime, and so she blew it." p. 286.

"The child was found buried in the woods in his snowsuit, wrapped in a blanket, then completely covered with a thick plastic bag. A kidnapper or child molester would not have taken this much care to make him warm and 'comfortable,' or to try and shelter the body from the elements. While many murder scenes show obvious and prolonged rage, and dump sites often show comtempt and hostility, the hallmarks of this burial were love and guilt." p. 287.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...-bought-a-copy-of-quot-Mind-Hunter-quot/page3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had complained to a friend that God had not answered my constant prayer for the killer to be brought to light, and my friend wisely responded. “Perhaps God knows you not ready for that day yet.”
I understood what he meant.
God knew I needed to be emotionally and spiritually prepared to handle the painful details of our child’s death, and the inevitable grueling public trial. I had never read the autopsy report because I knew it would be too painful. I had never seen the photographs. Denial can be a powerful weapon to combat fear. Now with a trial, I would be forced to learn exactly what happened. This would be very, very difficult for me.
The Other Side of Suffering, John Ramsey, page 174
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...s-why-the-%93intruder%94-hasn%92t-been-caught

John, you're 73. It's been 20 years. But it's nice that God is so thoughtful that he has let a vicious child killer run amok all this time to spare you the drama of a trial.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...s-why-the-%93intruder%94-hasn%92t-been-caught

John, you're 73. It's been 20 years. But it's nice that God is so thoughtful that he has let a vicious child killer run amok all this time to spare you the drama of a trial.

How I wish somebody could have said that to John after he made that comment.

I think he also stated the death of his daughter was God's way of punishing him. Yes John, God would do that, just to punish you.

It makes you wonder why John thought he needed to be punished.

I think he also stated the death of his daughter was God's way of punishing him. Yes John, God would do that, just to punish you.

BBM
:notgood: Typical Narcissist. It's always all about them. And blame.

Kinda reminds me of someone I know. She went to the doc to have a breast lump checked years ago and her then husband went along. The doc examined her, then advised for surgery the next day saying he felt the lump was attached to the chest wall. He said he would do the lumpectomy, send the tissue to pathology, and depending upon the results either close or do a mastectomy.

She said, "No, we're going to do the lumpectomy, send the tissue to path, then close." The doc asked for her rationale and she said that if it was cancer, she wanted to go somewhere that they did nothing but breasts all day long. He told her that was the best response he'd ever heard and exactly what he would want for his own wife.

But here's what happened next. On the way out, her husband said, "So, if it's cancer you're just probably going to die. You'd do that to me, wouldn't you?" True story.

eta: Not cancer. "Lactating fibroid". Caused, ironically by a blow to the breast some months earlier. Ended up being a large lumpectomy / partial mastectomy, very skillfully performed the next day.

Let's see, he claimed the Grand Jury wanted to indict him and Patsy on charges that would have netted them between 4 and 40 YEARS in prison simply because he didn't turn on the security alarm that night, so who knows what horrible transgression God would kill JB over! Left the lid off the peanut butter jar? Late electric bill? Piddled on the floor? Oh wait...that was what got Jacques axed. Well, I'm sure it was something along those lines. John Ramsey is wholesome as apple pie, there couldn't be anything else in his past God would need to punish him so severely for.

Let's see, he claimed the Grand Jury wanted to indict him and Patsy on charges that would have netted them between 4 and 40 YEARS in prison simply because he didn't turn on the security alarm that night, so who knows what horrible transgression God would kill JB over! Left the lid off the peanut butter jar? Late electric bill? Piddled on the floor? Oh wait...that was what got Jacques axed. Well, I'm sure it was something along those lines. John Ramsey is wholesome as apple pie, there couldn't be anything else in his past God would need to punish him so severely for.

DrollForeignFaction,
Wake up everyone!

God does not like JR at all. Two daughters gone, along with his wife. JR was a very bad man in a past life.

So his daughters are presented as modern sacrificial offerings, how dumb does he think we are?

JR's legacy to the planet is to be Burke Ramsey, and if Kolar is correct in his theory, then there is more to come ...

DrollForeignFaction,
Wake up everyone!

God does not like JR at all. Two daughters gone, along with his wife. JR was a very bad man in a past life.

So his daughters are presented as modern sacrificial offerings, how dumb does he think we are?

JR's legacy to the planet is to be Burke Ramsey, and if Kolar is correct in his theory, then there is more to come ...

:rotfl: :floorlaugh:

Your daughter needed you far more than you needed her, John.

DrollForeignFaction,

You wouldn't be suggesting that JR is intending to have more kids? Lol.

Although perhaps he is.....I think his current wife is young enough.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betthicus
Back