DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks. So then are they looking for the mosler? I do not think they stated in the charging documents any specific car model of the car that was examined for traces of money, correct? Could this red one be the one they examined and the mosler is MIA?

I believe all cars are accounted for.

I think the article is not particularly accurate. I see other mistakes in there. Wint didn't show up at AIW with a gun, he had a machete,etc.

Yeah the reporting on this is TERRIBLE.

One article said a "long gun and machete" the other just said "machete" and one said "bb gun and machete".... WTF reporters, get your stories straight!

One article said a "long gun and machete" the other just said "machete" and one said "bb gun and machete".... WTF reporters, get your stories straight!
And police never said they are looking for five more people.

Looks like the same person to me. As for dreads vs. braids, who says he can't switch it up.

I dunno if the mug shots are acurate or the same person, but I would try to get exif data on the pic to find out so you can see the date it was taken. As for the dreads v braids here is what I know about dreads: you have to cut them out or wait for them to grow out. There's no combing them out because to make your hair dredded you have to matte the hair and tangle it. (One of my good friends from college has dreds) So if it is him, I would make sure the dates are far enough apart for him to re-grow hair and have it braided- OR the braids he could have had first, but not dreds. You can detangle braids but NOT dreds. So the braid pic would have to be previous to the dred pic. :) and there's the facts on dreds.

Yeah, the puerto rico company is named Sigma. That was from another article I read. It was a fairly new investment for him.

That name sounds familiar. Will need to see if any of our retirement money is connected to them.

Looks like an Audi A3 Cabriolet

Attachments

• 2015-Audi-A3-HD-Wallpaper-1280x720-Desktop.jpg
    2015-Audi-A3-HD-Wallpaper-1280x720-Desktop.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 159

I wouldn't quote anything from that poorly written mirrordaily article. The reporting is atrocious. The writer said VF's condition was "too bad"; and she "past" away, instead of passed away; and 5 people were arrested along with Wint, when only 4 people (2 men and 2 women) were arrested and released.

The man was fired as a result of his improper conduct; he then, made a display of his violent behavior as he showed up at the company’s headquarter wearing a gun and threatening the personnel.

http://www.mirrordaily.com/the-quadruple-murderer-might-have-been-helped-prosecutors-say/21737/

"wearing a gun"

Is that the BB gun?

No worries. We can all be "writers" and "journalists" today:

<snip> Are you interested to write or share your knowledge about certain observations that you have had lately? Have you witnessed something remarkable and you wish for our readers to learn about it? If you have the passion and the conviction to write for Mirror Daily, that is not something that you should worry about...

I dunno if the mug shots are acurate or the same person, but I would try to get exif data on the pic to find out so you can see the date it was taken. As for the dreads v braids here is what I know about dreads: you have to cut them out or wait for them to grow out. There's no combing them out because to make your hair dredded you have to matte the hair and tangle it. (One of my good friends from college has dreds) So if it is him, I would make sure the dates are far enough apart for him to re-grow hair and have it braided- OR the braids he could have had first, but not dreds. You can detangle braids but NOT dreds. So the braid pic would have to be previous to the dred pic. :) and there's the facts on dreds.
Maybe he has hair extensions. Looks to me like the exact same face. If it's him and his brother, they are twins (which we know they are not).

"wearing a gun"

Is that the BB gun?

Submissions here:

Are you interested to write or share your knowledge about certain observations that you have had lately? Have you witnessed something remarkable and you wish for our readers to learn about it? If you have the passion and the conviction to write for Mirror Daily, that is not something that you should worry about...
The author of the article seems to have taken a lot of creative liberties. As far as everybody else reported, Wint didn't show up at headquarters wearing a gun and threatening the personnel, he was found sitting behind a dumpster with a machete and a bb gun.

That name sounds familiar. Will need to see if any of our retirement money is connected to them.

Doubt it. You would know it because you would have to be an accredited investor and would have to complete paperwork to that effect. It has a minimum investment of $1MM (though the SEC paperwork says it will waive the minimum) and only around $6MM in assets. It sounds like it's just family and maybe a friend or two. Also, although news reports sometimes say it's registered in Puerto Rico, it's actually St. Thomas and Maryland.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1529848/000150794313000087/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

ETA: A previous poster stated that there is another fund registered in Puerto Rico. I have not seen that SEC listing, but I take his/her word for it.

The only car that appears to be missing from the driveway is the Bentley, which W-1 was probably driving since he was working for SS that day.

The difference in wording is IMO, telling, and not in nice way....

the three adults sustained "blunt force and sharp force trauma;" the child's cause of death was "thermal and sharp force injuries."
I "hear" more being knocked out (with blunt) and possibly less pain, cause knocked out. But in sharp force I here pain and agony.

http://circanews.com/news/dc-mansion-murders

Hello,

I am new to the forum, had been lurking on another case thread here, but now sidetracked on this horrific family murder.

I agree, the reports have minimized exactly what happened to Phillip. His body has been described as "burned beyond recognition" which seems likely given the stated facts about the nature of the fire in his bedroom. If a body
is so severely damaged by fire, what kind of sharp force injuries would be visible upon autopsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018