DE DE - Wilmington, BlkFem 351UFDE, 20-40, 'Naptown Primrose Crew', Jan'02

Researching online I found links to Primrose schools in Indianapolis. Looks like these are daycares. I found seven listed in and around the Indianapolis area. Wonder if she worked there at some point?

This may have already been addressed but I find Indianapolis interesting because "Naptown" is the nickname for Indianapolis.

Whoops, I had absolutely no clue that there was a thread for her. Should have looked a bit more prudently, I guess.

I think a Maryland connection is plausible, especially considering Annapolis and Wilmington are around 1.5 hrs apart.

Better to have too much interest than not enough! Excellent write-up and great theories Fuuro - thanks for posting your thoughts.

A new reconstruction (bust) was completed for Wilmington Jane Doe about a year ago exactly. It's good that this case has gotten some recent attention.

This reconstruction makes her look a bit older than the other reconstructions, in my opinion.

February 1, 2021
Cold Case Unit Asks for Public's Help in ID'ing Woman Found in 2002

572778.jpg

''The Wilmington Police Department’s Cold Case Unit is asking for the assistance of the public to identify a deceased woman found in 2002.

On Jan. 24, 2002, a partially decomposed body was found by construction workers in a vacant home in the 1400 Block of West 3rd Street. Investigators determined that the deceased individual was a Black woman believed to be between 20 and 40 years of age at the time. It is estimated that she was about 5’3” tall.

While it has not been determined when or how the woman died, police and investigators with the Delaware Division of Forensic Sciences did not locate any evidence or signs indicating foul play. At the time the woman was found, she was wearing a gray long-sleeve Ralph Lauren shirt with a “POLO” Jeans logo on the left sleeve, as well as a pair of black “results” brand denim jeans and size 4 Timberland boots.

A forensic dentist and local artist assisted with the creation of a composite photo, which is included here along with photos of a backpack and shoes found at the scene.

This investigation remains ongoing, and investigators are asking the public for assistance.

Anyone with information about this investigation, or any other cold case, is encouraged to contact the WPD Cold Case Unit. The Cold Case Unit office can be reached at (302) 576-3619.''

Has Tova Barnett ever been considered? I understand that she went missing quite far from where the Doe was found but if women from FL were considered then I see no reason Tova shouldn't. Here is the Doe again for comparison.
351UFDE1.jpg
Original

The Doe did have the reddish hair and Tova had red highlights. The only thing that doesn't match is the distance between East Baton Rogue and Wilmington. It's less than 20 hours but there's plenty of places the abductor could have dumped the body on the way to DE. Let me know what you think.

Wrong thread! Can a mod please remove this post that you're reading?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back