Death Row at Lowell Annex

If she was sentenced on May 26, 2011, she must be living in a very different world. In this world, U.S.A., today is May 22, 2011. How does that work?

This was already corrected up-thread. No worries. :)

I didn't realize that photo of Casey smiling was taken by the detectives at Universal when she was giving them a tour of the place.

I though it was taken by one of her friends before she killed Caylee.

Goodness, Casey REALLY is Sick.

We found out the picture was taken at Universal near the end of their discussion when Yuri Melich (I believe) told the court at one of the recent hearings. We were all shocked. We thought it was one of her "party" pics. Also, in that pic, she's wearing the hoodie bought with Amy's money.

Hey, Spangle, the dates were confusing, no problem. :crazy:

That's awesome - why should the Floridians pay to cool their heels. I hope they don't have heat either!

MOO

Mel

LOL! I kind of agree, but I bet they have heat. You need heat to live. AC is a luxury. They probably have to provide heat. Reminds me of Sheriff Joe out in AZ making the inmates camp in the desert in the summer. I've never understood why these convicted murderers needed to live the life of luxury behind bars. :crazy:

We found out the picture was taken at Universal near the end of their discussion when Yuri Melich (I believe) told the court at one of the recent hearings. We were all shocked. We thought it was one of her "party" pics. Also, in that pic, she's wearing the hoodie bought with Amy's money.

Hey, Spangle, the dates were confusing, no problem. :crazy:

I thought LE took that pic at the OCSO, right after the Universal visit. They told her it was going to be for some kind of flyer for (not) missing Caylee. This was prior to her arrest. I think she had a visitor name badge on the blue hoodie. Anyway, they will probably use the photo during trial to show her happy go lucky demeanor.

Just close your eyes for a minute and imagine this. Really imagine it.

Your baby daughter is missing. You are with 2 seasoned police officers who are there to find her. You have just taken them on a crazy goose chase and they have caught you in a massive, life-changing lie. You have spent the last few hours being interviewed and have pointed questions asked of you about your missing child.

Now they take your photo for whatever reason. Is your expression that of a nervous wreck, lacking sleep and running only on pure fright and adrenaline because you are desperate to get your child back immediately, and the terror you'd feel wondering if she's in the hands of a pedophile?

Or do you give your hair a flick, open your Bambi eyes really wide, apply some extra lipgloss, and give a pageant smile like you are a hot little superstar, and that obviously is the reason these 2 hunky policemen are soooooo interested in talking to yooo for such a long time! Plus, like, this picture might be on the news and it's just sooooooo important to look cute when you are about to become famous!

I am a new mom to a child we just adopted. I literally CAN NOT even let my brain "go there" to think about what I would do if our child went missing. You would have to put me in a straight jacket and knock me out because I would be a lunatic with fear and desperation. 31 seconds would be enough- not 31 days.

That is what upsets and angers me the most about this case: that the inmate had the most priceless, beautiful GIFT in the world, from God Himself- and she threw it away like it was garbage. Literally.

There is a special place in hell for people who commit crimes against defenseless, innocent children.

:gavel::scale::behindbar::burn::ghost:

She can have a 13" TV, but no cable.
I'm sure there will be plenty on mainstream TV about her to keep that smirk on her face.
IMO

I hope after the trial she fades into oblivion and peeps just don't care about her anymore.

She will be happy 23 hours to lay around eating snacks and watching her fav shows (sans cable) all day. Wonder if they have a rule about TV's on at night. Maybe they are allowed to have earphones. Would love to see their commissary list. Hope she gets a single cell at the end of a hall so she has nothing interesting to look at. Love it in virtual tour that there are big windows across from the cell in the one part, can see the sun but not feel it. (Can feel the heat though!!) NO SYMPATHY from me that there's no AC.

I like the toilet next to the head of the bed feature... wow. Where she is now has a nice partition, right?

Orange often makes one look pastey.

I am intrigued by the citizen who is paid. I wonder about the hows whys whens and where the heck do you apply? Could you do it? - I know I couldn't.

A Dr cannot do it by law. But FL botched the last lethal injection and it took the man 30+ mins to die so right now, I think it is on hold.
No, I could not do it.

ooof... she needs a spray tan or something. She looks like a sick person in her most current shot. I'm glad that effin smile has been smacked from her face... and her days laughing in court are gone... now I expect tears. Lots and lots of big fake tears.

Back on topic... That virtual tour of the cell is great. No desk, no nothing but a steel toilet/sink and a bed. What a bella vita...

I also expect to see lots of tears, but think they will be real... all for herself, but real. And the cell ... looks terrifying. I can't even imagine, and prefer not to.

under the general facts is this little gem "They do not have...air-conditioning"

That makes me happy ...... on those nice humid and hot days of August ICA will be miserable

I'll bet little Caylee spent a lot of her time with MOTY miserable. :( imo.

That's changed. They retired ole Sparky. No more. After a couple of unfortunate incidents (think Green Mile) they did away with the chair. Just lethal injection now.

The very easy way out.
I've actually seen it happen in person and it was nothing short of going sleepy bye.
imo.

I didn't realize that photo of Casey smiling was taken by the detectives at Universal when she was giving them a tour of the place.

I though it was taken by one of her friends before she killed Caylee.

Goodness, Casey REALLY is Sick.

Same here! I had no idea that was taken by the detectives at Universal! Just a-laughin' and a-grinnin' while being interviewed about her missing baby! Unbelievable!!

So on DR you have no contact with anybody?

I know if you get life, you will be able to interact with other Prisoners, Will Casey be able to do that?

So on DR you have no contact with anybody?

I know if you get life, you will be able to interact with other Prisoners, Will Casey be able to do that?

ON DR, you have no contact; you are alone. If you get life, you interact, but with KC they will never put her in gen pop right away.

Just close your eyes for a minute and imagine this. Really imagine it.

Your baby daughter is missing. You are with 2 seasoned police officers who are there to find her. You have just taken them on a crazy goose chase and they have caught you in a massive, life-changing lie. You have spent the last few hours being interviewed and have pointed questions asked of you about your missing child.

Now they take your photo for whatever reason. Is your expression that of a nervous wreck, lacking sleep and running only on pure fright and adrenaline because you are desperate to get your child back immediately, and the terror you'd feel wondering if she's in the hands of a pedophile?

Or do you give your hair a flick, open your Bambi eyes really wide, apply some extra lipgloss, and give a pageant smile like you are a hot little superstar, and that obviously is the reason these 2 hunky policemen are soooooo interested in talking to yooo for such a long time! Plus, like, this picture might be on the news and it's just sooooooo important to look cute when you are about to become famous!

I am a new mom to a child we just adopted. I literally CAN NOT even let my brain "go there" to think about what I would do if our child went missing. You would have to put me in a straight jacket and knock me out because I would be a lunatic with fear and desperation. 31 seconds would be enough- not 31 days.

That is what upsets and angers me the most about this case: that the inmate had the most priceless, beautiful GIFT in the world, from God Himself- and she threw it away like it was garbage. Literally.

There is a special place in hell for people who commit crimes against defenseless, innocent children.

:gavel::scale::behindbar::burn::ghost:

Re BBM IIRC the officers told her they wanted a picture to put on Caylee's missing poster. She looks down right pleased to be asked! She went right into "Rock Star" mode. :doh:

I cannot imagine what those LEO were thinking by this point - aside from they knew this "mother" had a missing toddler and was lying through her teeth! :liar:

There is no way this girl on the left has any idea of the gravity of the situation. And if I were the defense I would use that to the hilt. However, on the right, she seems to get the gravity of what she faces. She looks bad.

I have to say I watched all the hearings and saw her smile and talk with her lawyers and yade yada, but the last day of the hearings, she appeared pensive and aware that the trial is coming and she was afraid. Her skin looks really bad, she has dark circles. Terrifying.

That GIRL was a young woman with a missing child who had just led OCSD on an overnight wild goose chase - undoubtedly the defense will try to spin, spin, spin. I have faith that OCSD will set the jury straight.

She should be really afraid! IMO She killed her baby, she wrapped duct tape over her little face and arms - she left her in the car trunk for 3 days, then tossed her in a trashy swamp so "mama" could party - never reported her baby "missing". She lied to everyone concerning her child's whereabouts.

Oh and since that photo was taken she became a convicted felon.

ICA is back at the end of the hall - with seasoned Officers of the Courts who are going to reveal her secrets to a jury of her peers.

Be afraid ICA, be very afraid - just like Caylee was on June 16, 2008.

Same here! I had no idea that was taken by the detectives at Universal! Just a-laughin' and a-grinnin' while being interviewed about her missing baby! Unbelievable!!

I understood it was taken after they left Universal and was back at the Orange County PD on the afternoon of July 16th of '08? I also thought they told her they wanted to take a photo of her to put on Caylee's 'missing person' poster. Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought LDB gave that explanation in court when they were arguing about the A's being 'agents of the state'?

Re BBM IIRC the officers told her they wanted a picture to put on Caylee's missing poster. She looks down right pleased to be asked! She went right into "Rock Star" mode. :doh:

I cannot imagine what those LEO were thinking by this point - aside from they knew this "mother" had a missing toddler and was lying through her teeth! :liar:

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf
------July 16/2008---Media Advisory Missing Child Poster---

-------bottom of poster:

mediaadvisorypic.jpg

Media Briefing today at 6:30 p.m. at the Orange County Sheriff's Office by Sgt. John Allen

It's about time she's terrified- 2+ years later...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back