Death Row at Lowell Annex

Yep, that's the one. Just for fun, here are nice comparison photos. Happy go-lucky Universal Tour Guide photo taken by Detectives (left) and her return to Orange County Jail Mug on Saturday (right).

UniversalGuide.jpg
21May2011.jpg

Casey, Universal Tour, July 16, 2008 --- and --- Casey, return to Orange County, May 21, 2011​

I didn't realize that photo of Casey smiling was taken by the detectives at Universal when she was giving them a tour of the place.

I though it was taken by one of her friends before she killed Caylee.

Goodness, Casey REALLY is Sick.
I know. Isn't that just the creepiest thing, ever?

I mean, at that point, in her own words, her 2 year old daughter had been missing for 31 days.... and she's just beaming. And telling lie, after lie, after lie.

The bells and whistles must have been exploding in the detective's minds. The hair on the back of their necks must have been standing on end. They are getting desperate in trying to find missing Caylee, and this is Caylee's mother's reaction.

I mean, at that point, in her own words, her 2 year old daughter had been missing for 31 days.... and she's just beaming. And telling lie, after lie, after lie.

The bells and whistles must have been exploding in the detective's minds. The hair on the back of their necks must have been standing on end. They are getting desperate in trying to find missing Caylee, and this is Caylee's mother's reaction.

It is absolutely bizarre and what is more is she does not have the brain power to realize that she should be sad at this point. It is just bizarre.

What is more interesting is how KC always said to either Cindy or George, I talked to Mom or I talked to Dad about it - don't worry.

To the point that when she is finally called on the lying in her life, she is facing the death penalty. So the years of allowing KC to lie about work and money and steal and rob them blind was not for naught. She is now facing the death penalty.

Cindy will never admit she did this imo. How can she; she would have to admit some responsibility. God.

I am grateful to our Zoe B. for putting these two particular pictures together.
The impact they had on me is so powerful, I had a hard time tearing my eyes away.

By ICA's latest mugshot, I think the reality that she really may end up on Death Row could finally be hitting her.

I didn't realize that photo of Casey smiling was taken by the detectives at Universal when she was giving them a tour of the place.

I though it was taken by one of her friends before she killed Caylee.

Goodness, Casey REALLY is Sick.

Hardly a tour of Universal...she was there because she said she worked there- then a good ways down the hallway she turned around and admitted to them that that was a lie.

Makes me chuckle when I remember the famous "Life of a celebrity. Right. If only I were old and ugly they wouldn't care." Talk about unaware!
BBM

If none other of ICA's remarks make it into the trial, I so hope this one does. That remark alone should show the jury what she is all about and what she really feels about Caylee's death. It's not about justice for her beautiful daughter, the whole thing is to punish her for being young and beautiful. God help her.

Makes me chuckle when I remember the famous "Life of a celebrity. Right. If only I were old and ugly they wouldn't care." Talk about unaware!

Rigggggggght. Jose.

I remember Jeff MacDonald's lawyer came out and said when the appeals court hears our new evidence FIVE MINUTES WILL BE TOO LONG FOR their rendering an opinion.

Haven't heard a thing since.

those pics of the death row cell terrify me. that alone would keep me on the straight and narrow if I wasnt already. the thought of spending an hour there makes me feel panicky, let alone an average of 12.however many years. :eek:

Major claustrophobia; however, not as much as being inside a trunk bound up.

I understood it was taken after they left Universal and was back at the Orange County PD on the afternoon of July 16th of '08? I also thought they told her they wanted to take a photo of her to put on Caylee's 'missing person' poster. Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought LDB gave that explanation in court when they were arguing about the A's being 'agents of the state'?

You are correct.

I just can't get over the difference in her eyes. They literally look blank.

Her eyes make me think of that Pink Floyd song that says "hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me". Oh yeah, "Comfortably Numb", except in her case there really isn't anybody "in there"!

Her eyes are as vacant as her head. LOL.

I think that look in her eyes is the look of someone who has no soul. jmo

I think that vacant look in her eyes is because she is living on "pills" to keep her quiet. She has been way too "well behaved" in court, and earlier during a hearing she seemed so sedated that at times she almost drifted off....
If she weren't zonked on somethin she would be a pain to babysit while in court.

Narcissistics don't take mood altering drugs. They don't think they need them, it's everyone else who does. At least the one in my family believes this.

ICAs look is no doubt from lack of free time (sleep) and being transported late or in the early morning hours. Movement from one jail to another is time consuming and it isn't on ICAs schedule either.

Good catch!!! It actually was this past Wed. 5/18 so I don't know where they get that date from. I watched the video of the sentencing - she showed no emotion at all.

Orange often makes one look pastey.

I am intrigued by the citizen who is paid. I wonder about the hows whys whens and where the heck do you apply? Could you do it? - I know I couldn't.

------------
All I'd have to do is look at Caylees picture,then autopsy photos. Can I come down from Ohio?.:great:

I think that vacant look in her eyes is because she is living on "pills" to keep her quiet. She has been way too "well behaved" in court, and earlier during a hearing she seemed so sedated that at times she almost drifted off....
If she weren't zonked on somethin she would be a pain to babysit while in court.

-----------
Hi enelram, KC has that vacant look all the time.She lives in a void.

KC.can think what she wants but I do not see her as beautiful.
Now Caylee, she is another story.She may have been competition for
mommy in years to come.I have always felt this way. Caylee was true beauty
with features just beautiful and perfect..Too much for Mommy??

This is probably not the place to post this but it's something I've been wondering about for awhile now. To me, Caylee looked a lot like CA and I think that ICA had gotten to the point where she just couldn't stand looking at her and being reminded of her mother constantly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back