Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil 3 February 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This interview is ONLY for money. Joe T. will be with them and will answer the questions. We or LE will learn absolutely NOTHING. I am disgusted w/Dr. Phil for paying these neglectful and irresponsible parents. He should be ashamed of himself.

Bring them on! sure, but don't let their MAJOR MEDIA HOUND Criminal Defense Attorneys speak for them. This is a major power play for money. These two parents disgust me even more....if that was possible!

I bet it is true that DB followed missing child cases with great interest. She loves the camera too. I think we are going to witness another narcissistic bloom. These two stuck with ABC and got paid and they're going for the bucks again with Dr. Phil. I was curious as to what these two were doing and now we know they were in California preening for TV.

Agree, and all of this is just so sad, so disgusting, so immoral. Makes my heart cry.

Maybe he is going to give Deb advice on not drinking when you are taking other medication. That should help in not losing another child.

I wonder if he bought any videos off of them?
We will see...won't we? Joe T. isn't going to do this for free. So he is going to split his take. Now, we all have to be able to decipher what ever the heck Joe T. spins. These two parental units can't go anywhere w/o their mouthpiece....just as Cindy A can't. They need protection from themselves and from the next potential legal situation they get themselves into.

From day 1, I have stated we will hear about substance abuse problems/addictions from these two. All of the Bradley kids were at risk for it anyway...and I think most if not all of them have inherited the genes.

JI...something is wrong there too. His parents seem very normal but something is not right with this guy. He may have control issues but I am guessing there is some sort of addiction/mental issues going on with him. There is a reason these two got together and addiction to each other or to something else could be it.

This "missing children" thing is getting to be quite the money-maker. There are enough foundations around to take a piece of everyone's purse. I know DB said she was going to set up a fund for "Lisa" but when the big benefactor appeared and gave a huge reward to the mix, that died down. I wonder if DB will squeeze out some tears for us?
Where is all of this "money" they are supposedly making? They are still driving the same old tank unlike the 'other' case a lot keep wanting to bring into this case. Jeremy has returned to WORK also unlike the 'other' case. There have been no home improvements made unlike the 'other' case. Where is all of this money being stated as fact when it doesn't appear to have happened?

CHAAAAAACHING$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I bet Jerry Springer is next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JERRY JERRY JERRY

we will see...won't we? Joe t. Isn't going to do this for free. So he is going to split his take. Now, we all have to be able to decipher what ever the heck joe t. Spins. These two parental units can't go anywhere w/o their mouthpiece....just as cindy a can't. They need protection from themselves and from the next potential legal situation they get themselves into.

From day 1, i have stated we will hear about substance abuse problems/addictions from these two. All of the bradley kids were at risk for it anyway...and i think most if not all of them have inherited the genes.

Ji...something is wrong there too. His parents seem very normal but something is not right with this guy. He may have control issues but i am guessing there is some sort of addiction/mental issues going on with him. There is a reason these two got together and addiction to each other or to something else could be it.

h. E. L. L.o, my thoughts ezactly!!

I thought people were busy complaining that she WASN'T on tv enough! Which is it? It can't be both.

Let me say it first to get it out of the way. Their going on the wrong kind of TV. They should be talking to local media. Dr Phil is paying them to go on his show. They will just lie anyway. Why did they wait so long. Its too late now. They should talk to the police not Dr Phil. Anything that they say that implicates them will be edited out. It doesn't matter what they say. I know there guilty. Dr Phil is in it for the ratings. How's that for starters?

Listen up folks. They will appear on Dr. Phil, get paid for it, however, nothing of value will be saidl

Listen up folks. They will appear on Dr. Phil, get paid for it, however, nothing of value will be saidl

Oh man. I just finished my list and you had one that I didn't think of.

Wait a minute. What do you mean by "nothing of value will be said"? Nothing incriminating? Because I had "anything that implicates them will be edited out". That would cover "nothing of value will be said" right?

MOO ...

Now this is an "interesting development" :

DB and JI have time to go on the Phil McGraw Show to talk about Lisa BUT they do NOT have the time to talk to LE about Lisa ... :furious:

JMO ... but I have absolutely NO USE for Phil McGraw and his show -- there was absolutely NO reason to have George and Cindy Anthony on his show AFTER that verdict -- and he gave them $$$$$ for their so-called "Trust" -- which they have done NOTHING with -- and NEVER WILL ...

:waitasec: I guess the next thing we will hear is that Bradley and Irwin will be setting up a Trust Fund to help find "missing children" ...

:waitasec: I wonder if ... oh I better :shutup:

MOO ...

Hi Jim Spellman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reporter who did the best job on the Lisa Irwin Case!!

snippet from : http://www.kctv5.com/story/16593021/baby-lisas-parents-making-national-television-appearance

"They sat down with Dr. Phil because of his commitment to keep the awareness level high," said Joe Tacopina, the couple's New York attorney. "He also provided Deb and Jeremy with some advice on how to cope with the situation."

BBM: The ONLY thing Phil McGraw is commited to is HIS RATINGS ...

AND -- IF it is "sweep weeks" when this show airs -- SHAME ON HIM !

RBM : :waitasec: I thought DB and JI were "back to normal" ... so why do they need help from P McG to "cope with the situation" ?

Oh :doh: ... that's right ... Deborah said they were "grieving".

MOO ...

snippet from : http://www.kctv5.com/story/16593021/baby-lisas-parents-making-national-television-appearance

"They sat down with Dr. Phil because of his commitment to keep the awareness level high," said Joe Tacopina, the couple's New York attorney. "He also provided Deb and Jeremy with some advice on how to cope with the situation."

BBM: The ONLY thing Phil McGraw is commited to is HIS RATINGS ...

AND -- IF it is "sweep weeks" when this show airs -- SHAME ON HIM !

RBM : :waitasec: I thought DB and JI were "back to normal" ... so why do they need help from P McG to "cope with the situation" ?

Oh :doh: ... that's right ... Deborah said they were "grieving".

MOO ...
Hey dog.gone.cute. In my post above(#27) I beat you to the post with "talking to Dr Phil instead of LE", and "Dr Phil is in it for the ratings".

Hey dog.gone.cute. In my post above(#27) I beat you to the post with "talking to Dr Phil instead of LE", and "Dr Phil is in it for the ratings".

:seeya: lol ... so we agree on something ... lol ...

I hadn't gone through all the posts yet and just getting to some here -- I am reading other sites at the same time I am posting here ... lol ...

:seeya:

This is my theory on the Irwins' relationship with the media:

When the developments stopped coming in, the case was replaced by hotter cases, and the requests for interviews also ceased. I'm sure the local media was still interested, but I think the national media did move on. When this occurred, the Irwins decided it was best to just let the case be forgotten. I don't think the networks have been waving checks in the Irwins' faces for a while now, as they haven't even been talking about the case. Also, if we are going to believe that the Irwins are money hungry, they aren't going to reject $$$ for the past almost three months. So I think it became very quiet in the Irwin household in regards to the media, and the Irwins were content with letting the case go away. Then I think a call from the Dr. Phil show came in, offering them money, and they took it.

And from the perspective of the show's producers, the Irwins are great guests to bring in. For one, 99.9% of guests on that show are complete nobodies, and no one is tuning in for them specifically, and it's not a show that a celebrity (who will bring in an audience) will go on, so having people like the Irwins on, who are still appropriate for the show's content, yet are well-known enough to bring in viewers who normally wouldn't watch the show, are a good choice.

:seeya: lol ... so we agree on something ... lol ...

I hadn't gone through all the posts yet and just getting to some here -- I am reading other sites at the same time I am posting here ... lol ...

:seeya:

No. I don't think we are agreeing on something. My post (#27) was to try to figure out in advance what some posters may say. So I put down the most obvious. With that I will say that I do respect your right to post your opinion on these issues. We may have to agree to disagree.

That is what a lot of people are saying and I have to agree with you all !:rocker:

That is what a lot of people are saying and I have to agree with you all !:rocker:

Hey, come on. All I did when I made that list of comments was to put myself in a certain frame of mind. That being JI/DB are guilty of something and I don't like them. So it was easy to start saying anything that would put them in bad light. It's not that I believe that any of that is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname