Defending against an intruder

Oh, picky, picky

My guess is that if a DNA match were found in known contacts, the DA wouldn't rule it out as innocent contact, because of the circumstances in which the DNA was found.

Well, with this DA, that wouldn't shock me. Seems to me you're putting an awful lot of faith in someone who let herself get snowed by Michael Tracey! Children are messy, filthy little things who need a lot of supervision. That DNA was found in areas that, due to JonBenet's unique circumstances, any number of things might account for, it's hardly conclusive.

Matching DNA under JBR's fingernails and in her underwear is pretty dam^ed incriminating circumstances for a rape homicide, doncha think?

If this were a rape-homicide, I'd be the first to agree with you, Holdon.

The report stated the DNA on the longjohns matched the DNA in the panties. NOT under the fingernails. The fingernail DNA matched nothing, and as most people here are familiar with the unsterile and incorrect procedures used by the coroner to collect the fingernail DNA, the clippers may have been already contaminated by another corpse and have nothing to do with the JBR murder at all.

It did not.

From the CNN article:

"Late last year, Lacy ordered a test using new methodology known as "touch" testing on genetic material found on a pair of long johns that had been pulled up over the girl's underwear. That material matched DNA that was found on the girl's underwear and under her fingernails in a test conducted in 1998. The DNA belongs to an unidentified man, Lacy said."

For the nth time, the report stated the DNA on the longjohns matched the DNA in the underwear AND under her fingernails. The test result is NOT, repeat NOT, the creation of CNN, or R lawyers or PI's.

Read it and weep.

If this were a rape-homicide, I'd be the first to agree with you, Holdon.

Rape homicides frequently use strangulation, more so than guns or knives. JBR had injuries consistent with sexual assault. Simple deduction tells us its a rape homicide. You have to get creative, and make stuff up, to call it anything else.

Sorry, but the statistics are on my side.

Rape homicides frequently use strangulation, more so than guns or knives. JBR had injuries consistent with sexual assault. Simple deduction tells us its a rape homicide. You have to get creative, and make stuff up, to call it anything else.

Sorry, but the statistics are on my side.

JonBenet is a statistic of one. Besides, when a child is found dead in the home, the statistics show that a parent did it.

Consistent with sexual assault? From PMPT page 306:

"According to the FBI, the sexual violation of JonBenet, whether pre or postmortem did not appear to have been committed for the perpetrators gratification. The penetration, which caused minor genital trauma, was more likely part of a staged crime scene intended to mislead the police."

Not to mention Dr. Werner Spitz:

"someone took a lot of time to stage sexual assault."

Nobody came thru the window, parents weren't woken up, a long rambling note was written leisurely, no alarms sounded, no neighbors disturbed, and JBR apparently didn't struggle or fight back much.

Wow, if it really was an intruder then it was quite an operation. All this happened and the only thing they brought with them, that we know of, was cord and tape.

JonBenet is a statistic of one. Besides, when a child is found dead in the home, the statistics show that a parent did it.

Consistent with sexual assault? From PMPT page 306:

"According to the FBI, the sexual violation of JonBenet, whether pre or postmortem did not appear to have been committed for the perpetrators gratification. The penetration, which caused minor genital trauma, was more likely part of a staged crime scene intended to mislead the police."

Not to mention Dr. Werner Spitz:

"someone took a lot of time to stage sexual assault."

'nuf said.

Nobody came thru the window, parents weren't woken up, a long rambling note was written leisurely, no alarms sounded, no neighbors disturbed, and JBR apparently didn't struggle or fight back much.

Wow, if it really was an intruder then it was quite an operation.

I'll say.

All this happened and the only thing they brought with them, that we know of, was cord and tape.

We don't even know that. John Ramsey's credit card records showed a receipt for items with prices identical to those very things. Coincidence?

We don't even know that. John Ramsey's credit card records showed a receipt for items with prices identical to those very things. Coincidence?

Speaking of credit cards, what about the budget for this operation? The perp(s) would have advance knowledge of the alarm system, the R's schedule, and the layout of the house.

If the intruder(s) didn't already know the R's, then the budget starts in the thousands, and if you add any foreign involvement it goes thru the roof.

IOW if it was SFF, then somebody spent some money up front.

Speaking of credit cards, what about the budget for this operation? The perp(s) would have advance knowledge of the alarm system, the R's schedule, and the layout of the house.

If the intruder(s) didn't already know the R's, then the budget starts in the thousands, and if you add any foreign involvement it goes thru the roof.

IOW if it was SFF, then somebody spent some money up front.

Well, if you factor in transportation: could they have flown IN to the country commercial? Because coming in, per their plans, would be easier than going back out.

If they didn't know the R's, they'd need to find some way to get the house layout, alarm information, etc. That, to me would require an inside source. It would take some heavy money for them to keep their mouths shut.

But I doubt they'd be stupid enough to use credit cards. Unless they were stolen. Identity theft is big business.

Good.

She was strangled, and she was sexually violated. This according to the autopsy report.

Its a rape homicide.

The strangulation caused no internal damage and her sexual injuries were minor, at most. This is also according to the autopsy report and a slew of professional investigators. Werner Spitz is only one of them.

Someone sure tried to make it LOOK like a rape-homicide. When it comes to crime, if someone's trying to make it look like something, it's something else.

Well, if you factor in transportation: could they have flown IN to the country commercial? Because coming in, per their plans, would be easier than going back out.

If they didn't know the R's, they'd need to find some way to get the house layout, alarm information, etc. That, to me would require an inside source. It would take some heavy money for them to keep their mouths shut.

But I doubt they'd be stupid enough to use credit cards. Unless they were stolen. Identity theft is big business.

SFF might not have an inside source. Then it gets really expensive because SFF has to make multiple trips. There would likely have to be a burglary some weeks or months ahead of time.

The strangulation caused no internal damage and her sexual injuries were minor, at most. This is also according to the autopsy report and a slew of professional investigators. Werner Spitz is only one of them.

I dont get that at all. The autopsy didn't say that at all. The strangulation killed JBR, according to the autopsy report.

Someone sure tried to make it LOOK like a rape-homicide. When it comes to crime, if someone's trying to make it look like something, it's something else.

This is RDI conjecture that you're free to express.

Simple deduction tells us it was a rape homicide though.

SFF might not have an inside source. Then it gets really expensive because SFF has to make multiple trips. There would likely have to be a burglary some weeks or months ahead of time.

That makes sense. But I don't think one was ever reported. Nothing went missing.

I dont get that at all. The autopsy didn't say that at all. The strangulation killed JBR, according to the autopsy report.

Killed her, yes. But if you look at the autopsy report, it says there was no damage to the strap muscles of the neck, not damage to the trachea, etc. As Norm Early, former Denver DA said, "when you stage strangulation, you don't want the coroner to come back and say, 'oh, this strangulation couldn't have killed someone.'"

This is RDI conjecture that you're free to express.

Thank you for realizing that. That's more than Mr. Wood will allow. Trouble is, it's not just me who thinks that.

Simple deduction tells us it was a rape homicide though.

Simple deduction tells us that when we're told a lie, the opposite is the truth. An army of professionals says this was a staged crime scene. You said it yourself: you and I are just laypeople. We read the history. The guys I'm talking about make it.

That makes sense. But I don't think one was ever reported. Nothing went missing.

Nothing would go missing because it wouldn't be a 'steal something' burglary.

Lets not forget about the surveillance it would take to know what the R's were going to be doing. If its not an inside job, and there's no insider, then the costs go up yet again.

If we are to believe the RN, then I think the budget could exceed the ransom.

Nothing would go missing because it wouldn't be a 'steal something' burglary.

Lets not forget about the surveillance it would take to know what the R's were going to be doing. If its not an inside job, and there's no insider, then the costs go up yet again.

If we are to believe the RN, then I think the budget could exceed the ransom.

Ah, so they "cased" the joint?

I don't believe the ransom letter. I'm sure I've made that plain.

I have to ask you this Holdon....okay, say the SFF didn't kill JB, and the plan had gone smoothly..and they got her out of the house. You believe that the SFF was going to take her back to their country to marry her off, right? Well, how in the world, do you believe that they would have been able to sneak a blonde haired, green (or Blue?) eyed 6 year old American into their foreign country? Don't you think it would have looked just a "tad" bid suspicious?? They wouldn't have made it through customs...

I have to ask you this Holdon....okay, say the SFF didn't kill JB, and the plan had gone smoothly..and they got her out of the house. You believe that the SFF was going to take her back to their country to marry her off, right? Well, how in the world, do you believe that they would have been able to sneak a blonde haired, green (or Blue?) eyed 6 year old American into their foreign country? Don't you think it would have looked just a "tad" bid suspicious?? They wouldn't have made it through customs...

Hey wait, I thought she had brown hair dyed blonde?

Anyway, the cost goes up yet again, as JBR would be smuggled just like other people get smuggled. On a boat.

That means if FFDI, without inside help, and intended to smuggle her out, it would've cost a small fortune. Even more than the ransom they had asked for. A burglary, a lot of surveillance, smuggling of a human, and the people and equipment required to do all that.

& please don't tell me smuggling humans only happens in the movies. It happens every day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back