Defense Response To New Documents

I really don't get JB's comment about NG showing her babies. I have been pretty consistently watching her show since this case broke and can say the number of times I have actually seen pictures of her twins, compared to the constant pictures of Caylee running during the show, is very minimal. :waitasec:

Ab-so-lutely the most unprofessional correspondence from a "respected" lawyer I've seen!

Basically, what he says is this: "We haven't gone thru all the stuff yet, but regardless, my client is innocent. And, note to Nancy Grace- I'm still pizzed that you won't have me on your show! Oh, and all that science jazz? Pure-d bullhocky! Just listen to my client, you'll believe her too!"

BS.

I completely agree. I thought after the last english grammar fiasco they would have someone else write the release. It sounds like a child wrote it. No surprises? How professional.

(and they trashed NG-- a cardinal sin in my book!!)

Oh good Lord Karate Dad the picture in your signature just made me spit my water out all over my laptop. That will teach me to drink while reading/posting. :crazy:

Opppps sorry, I'll pass you a towel... :)

Lots of posters here have said much the same thing about NG.....
However, it is most unprofessional for those twins to be mentioned in this release. Trashy actually.

But, what more should we expect...consider the trashy source. :crazy:

I agree. While I get annoyed at NG half the time, she is obvioulsy very proud of her twins, and rightly so. Her fans enjoy getting to see pictures of them growing and thriving. She waited a LONG time to be a mother... she deserves a little bragging time! For him to criticize her for that is just wrong!

Casey couldn't have found a more fitting attorney for herself.

If I'm seeing right, this was done the same day as the documents were dumped on us. There's no way he had time to read those while drinking Casey's kool-aid and eating her brownies.

Those two remind me of a couple of grade school BFFs sending letters in class and discussing who said what about the other.
You have to wonder about the brownies that she gave to Jose given her phone records - were they legit or were they magic?

Fax from Mr. Baez's representation in response to release of interview documents for CASEY Anthony

My comments are in bold:

In an exclusive interview for NBC and the Today Show, veteran high profile trial attorney Jose Baez responded to the release of certain documents and audio tapes by the prosecution, and presented other insight into his client, Casey Anthony and her daughter, Caylee.

Unfortunately there continues to be distorted and completely false reporting, not the least of which is a tabloid-style cable show that spends more time showing pictures of the host’s babies, instead of giving her viewing audience some TRUTH about this case.

What reports have been completely false? Please tell us. Also, do you really want to compare the number of times we have seen NG’s twins to the number of times we have seen your clients missing child? Serioulsy?

Not a single report of chloroform has been substantiated through a verified analysis. Not a single report of cadaver farm tests have been substantiated through a verified analysis. That is the TRUTH.

What is considered verified analysis? Since no less then 5 people and a dog smelled a dead body in the care, I would think that the UT Body Farms preliminary findings should be considered some sort of verification. I live in Knoxville and I believe that the BF would never let their reputation be hurt by false information circulating in the media. The press also stressed that these findings were preliminary. More testing is being done.

Documents released held no surprises. That information came from a process of accumulation over several weeks, with authorities participating in leaks to the media of virtually everything contained in those documents. The Baes Law Firm is, nevertheless, examining each line for accuracy, History has proven that even official papers could be altered, with information beneficial to Ms. Anthony deleted.

So what you are confirming is that THESE leaks were accurate and verified everything in the actual documents. So what leaks were false? Also, What history? Are you really saying that my eyes and hears did not hear or see what these folks had to say about Caylee and Casey A. And finally, the ONLY beneficial information about Ms. Anthony would be if she told someone accurate information of her baby’s whereabouts. Are you saying that LE would have left that part out?

Jose Baez has a long and respected career as a defense attorney, including representation of police officers. Mr. Baez maintains a deep respect for law enforcement, but every step will be taken to provide Ms. Anthony the very best in legal assistance, while continuing the search for Ms. Anthony’s missing daughter, Caylee.

I have never called someone a liar that I had deep respect for. Please give us information on exactly how you are searching for Caylee. (Telling the media and public to find her DOES NOT count.)

Audio tapes recently released also hold no surprises. The media has widely reported for many weeks that Casey Anthony had a strained relationship with members of her immediate family, but TRUTH is, only expert examination of original recordings can verify accuracy.

So the media widely reports the strained relationship of the A family, so no surprise here huh? Apparently you know the media does not always fabricate stories. Mr. Baez, I hope you are not basing your defense on the authenticity of these recordings…. Then again, maybe I am!!

Given the information in this release, it would appear that Baez is not being truthful with his pr firm either. No surprises there.

Yep Todd Black is JB's spokesperson and this is the PR firm that JB uses. This is also the same PR firm that released the last statement from JB about KC bailing out on the $500,000 bond. That one was with all those heinous misspelling leading WFTV to investigate the firm and it came back that the firm is from Tennessee same area that the Anthony's spokesperson has ties with. Hmmmm makes you wonder.
The same firm that referred to the US Constiution as Casey's "constitutional" rights? I believe a SPECIFIC document is capitalized as in Constitutional rights. Correct me if I am wrong.

You have to wonder about the brownies that she gave to Jose given her phone records - were they legit or were they magic?

Those are some notorious brownies. First I read on one of Casey's myspace posts early on that Cindy made her "super charged" brownies. Then Cindy made brownies for the bounty hunter gang. Casey's friends talk about her eating pot brownies. Now Casey is hand feeding Jose brownies.

What is up with the brownies?

He's a legend in his own mind.
I hope NG picks up on the slam on her being a proud loving Mom, and I hope she gives some commentary along the lines of some of the responses here.....slamming NG for being a pround Momma does not look good for someone who is defending someone who is suspected of murdering her baby. :loser:
I agree with the slamming of NG. Not just unprofessional, but it proves how much she is getting under his skin. Keep it up NG!!!!

Is this PR guy working for free??? Because this is an excellent example of "you get what you pay for."

Let me put it this way too..........IIWB style (if I were Baez):

'my client and I have recieved the latest discovery and we are working to solidify the timeline in this case. No further statement'

If I ever need a media spokeperson, you "bee" the one!

:dance:

Yep Todd Black is JB's spokesperson and this is the PR firm that JB uses. This is also the same PR firm that released the last statement from JB about KC bailing out on the $500,000 bond. That one was with all those heinous misspelling leading WFTV to investigate the firm and it came back that the firm is from Tennessee same area that the Anthony's spokesperson has ties with. Hmmmm makes you wonder.
Supposedly on one site Black answered an email and said those were done on purpose to make a point how NG spends more time talking about grammar than the four points he tried to make. Could happen, I guess.

If I am reading it correctly this is not a press release by JB, but rather someone elses press release about what JB said on the Today Show. Looks like quotes strung together so I guess we would need to see the original transcripts to see if the context this was all said in.
yes?

Sure looks that way to me. It's not something released by Baez, it's a Fax, sent to the media outlets.

If this is the way 'news' usually travels, it's no wonder things get so screwed up. There's no way to tell which parts are direct quotes and which parts are the writer's opinions.

Is he even married? I have not heard once of a Mrs. If so I wonder what she thinks of all these visits.

A few weeks ago it was reported Mrs. B was with JB at the "A"'s house for a visit.......which lasted for hours. So she is well aware of all the rumors.... I do not remember which station it was on.

The same firm that referred to the US Constiution as Casey's "constitutional" rights? I believe a SPECIFIC document is capitalized as in Constitutional rights. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yep same PR firm that said the anonymous donor of the $500,000 bond did it because KC's constitutional rights were violated. But I have no clue why they said that. I see in no way they were violated. I also find that this guy need to take some English courses to learn how to write sentences.

I have lived in Central FL since 1970 and am a huge current events buff. I had never heard of JB before this.

Last week I heard on CFNews 13 that they contacted JB office to get a response to the "document dump" and his office told CFNews 13 that JB has signed a contract with one national news outlet and that he can not give a response to anyone else. Perhaps this contract is paying his fee. So, essentially, Caylee is paying for her mother's defense.

Also, I am happy that JB is representing KC. By doing so, he is going to walk KC right up to the jail cell that she will spend the rest of her life inside. I think she is responsible for her child's death and I think JB (and his PR firm) are going to help put KC in jail. His behavior and that of his "employees" indicate to me that this entire situation is now about him, not KC and definately not Klee. KC is too busy gloating to step back and see what is happening.

Just had to add my 2 cents worth!

BeagleMom

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52