Defense Response To New Documents

"Baez has a long and respected career as a defense attorney"

I suppose 3 years is a long time for trying to baffle with B.S.

Long and respected...I'm so glad he didn't refer to himself as successful..his track record proves otherwise.

Well, he had a very, short successful career. I don't think he will get this client off.

He might as well end his PR statement with the following:

"I'm rubber, you're glue, what bounces off me sticks to you"

A few weeks ago it was reported Mrs. B was with JB at the "A"'s house for a visit.......which lasted for hours. So she is well aware of all the rumors.... I do not remember which station it was on.

Great! she finally listened to some of us.

VERIFICATION

Interesting how this single word stands out in Baez's defense cause actually this is the only thing he has for this case. Interesting how this word is kept underlined in this little pr statement that is more about Baez as a laywer and Nancy G. as a tv presenter than the case.

Interesting how the word TRUTH is with capital letters. It reminds you advertising campaigns who make sure to put focus with various tricks - I.E. BIGGER LETTERS to what they want to sell you. And basically a pr company's job is doing exactly that, no? To sell you a concert, a band, an actor, a lawyer, a case.

1. "Not a single report of chloroform has been substantiated through a verified analysis. Not a single report of cadaver farm tests have been substantiated through a verified analysis. That is the TRUTH"

2. "... but TRUTH is; only expert examination or original recordings can verify accuracy."

What is really interesting is how the physical evidence are attacked with the word VERIFIED. The problem with verification and a laywer is that a lawyer can argue that evidence have not been verified even if 100 neutral experts have seen them and agreed with the conclusions. It is true in science, someone can still argue well....they haven't been verified by that one person who lives in China and only comes out of his home once every 3 years so....the results are not verified in a satisfactory manner.

But all the prosecution has to show is that the process of retriving and examining the physical evidence was the right one, rules were followed and scientific protocols were followed and then bring 2-3 independent scientists to confirm BOTH the process of retriving, analysing, and exacting conclusions. So I find it interesting how Baez focus on the word VERIFY when it is something that happens on a trial the way Baez means it. So Baez is basically telling the truth, but his truth isn't of much value.

Of course the results have not been ''verified'' in his opinion because he didn't have a chance yet to cross-examine the scientists but let's not forget that there are 2 processes of verification:

ONE INTERNAL (the scientists who retrieve and examine evidence for the fbi labs and body farm repeat tests and processes and test in order to come to safe conclusions before sending those conclusions to LE)

and ONE EXTERNAL (were the scientists who retrieved and examined evidence present them to OUTSIDERS to validate them).

And all the above will come on a trial, and if this is the only thing Baez has to defend his client perhaps Casey should consider finding someone else to represent her.

So, imo this is sensationalized news reporting, designed to look as though it is an official press release from JB. Gotta watch those journalists lol.

Yes but stuff like that gets the masses up in arms some more so they can watch for even more of these kinds of "reports" and they can judge and mock some more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back